JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

ヘルプ

助け合おう
10/10/2019 6:43:34 PM

Forsaken said to come with shadowkeep, yet didn't get access to the expansion. Why?

So on pan store if you look at the description of forsaken it says '*also available in shadowkeep' I bought shadowkeep and I look at forsaken exclusive content and it still states that I need forsaken to play it. Why didn't I get the expansion when it says I'll get it with shadowkeep?

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
  • DragonWithinにより編集済み: 10/10/2019 6:50:17 PM
    You misinterpreted what was shown in the listing because you seem to have missed some of the text. So, on PSN store, if you look at the description, it has a mid-page footnote marked with an asterisk that says "*also available in Shadowkeep" and the asterisk "*" is there in that note to clarify and to point out the specific item in the list of things above that are included, with the one marked with an asterisk being the "- Enhances your Guardian with Nine Additional Supers*" It says this because the 3 new subclasses for each of the 3 classes that was introduced with Forsaken are available in Shadowkeep. The Forsaken DLC is not included in Shadowkeep.

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

5 通の返信
    このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon