JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

フォーラム

オリジナルの投稿元: It is time again to share this
9/23/2019 8:49:14 PM
[quote]and while you are at it pre-order shadowkeep, if you haven't.[/quote] Super hyped for a d1 location, d1 exotics, reskinned armor (including raid armor!), d1 bosses and d1 pvp maps. The hype is real.
English

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• Sahvoz-88により編集済み: 9/30/2019 8:07:13 AM
    87 replies (including me).....sweet mother of god.....is this how to get people’s attention now?

投稿言語:

• I’ve messaged you the links to the raid collections

投稿言語:

• This whole dlc is a reskin. LMAOOOOO.

投稿言語:

• Boreにより編集済み: 9/23/2019 10:21:15 PM
    1 d1 exotic that’s free to all players... A d1 location that’s twice the size of the original and completely unrecognizable. An armor set that’s a reskin but still looks hella nice. Also reskins for raid armor isn’t new. Both VoG and LW had armor that was a reskin. No one complained then. People asked for returning maps. What’s wrong with the bosses coming back? They are am going to be a lot different.

投稿言語:

• [quote]1 d1 exotic that’s free to all players...[/quote]NO d1 exotics should be coming back behind a paid dlc...monte carlo replaced what should have been a brand new exotic. Also I like how you say "1 d1 exotic" when the truth is 1/3rd of exotics in d2 are from d1. [quote]A d1 location that’s twice the size of the original and completely unrecognizable.[/quote]I suggest you rewatch the trailers, the bulk of the moon is exactly the same from what they've shown besides sone new cracks in the rockwork, that first area where you land with the king bridge overhead? Coming back exactly. In any case how much better would this dlc have been with a brand new location? [quote]An armor set that’s a reskin but still looks hella nice. Also reskins for raid armor isn’t new. Both VoG and LW had armor that was a reskin. No one complained then.[/quote]VoG armor was reskinned? What are you talking about? I dont recall any helmet looking like the ones we got off it, nor crotas armor, now wrath nor kings fall. What armor set is last wish a copy of? And no, it's not "hella nice" though thata really preference, the armor we get off the pass is far nicer then endgame content says alot. [quote]People asked for returning maps.[/quote]People asked for new maps, for returning ones people enjoy when they are released as freebies cause why not (like shoes was) however very few people would actively ask to repurchase content. [quote]What’s wrong with the bosses coming back? They are am going to be a lot different.[/quote] They have been overplayed and people would rather see new things? You realize bungie did all this cause it saves them money right? You dont actually think people are super hyped to be fighting taniks and skolas for the bijillionth time yes?

投稿言語:

• Let me guess you play cod

投稿言語:

• LOL if you call out the destiny series for its many failings that makes you a cod player? You need to drop the cool aid, content you played from 2014-2017 is not something you should hyped about replaying next week

投稿言語:

• [quote]NO d1 exotics should be coming back behind a paid dlc...monte carlo replaced what should have been a brand new exotic. Also I like how you say "1 d1 exotic" when the truth is 1/3rd of exotics in d2 are from d1. [/quote] Monte Carlo is free to all players... we are still getting new exotics. [quote]I suggest you rewatch the trailers, the bulk of the moon is exactly the same from what they've shown besides sone new cracks in the rockwork, that first area where you land with the king bridge overhead? Coming back exactly.[/quote] Completely new lighting and new textures. New activities, vendors and loot. Its also twice the size. [quote] In any case how much better would this dlc have been with a brand new location? [/quote] Not much better. The location doesn’t matter as long as it looks good and has stuff to do in it. A lot of people like that it’s the d1 moon. [quote] VoG armor was reskinned? What are you talking about? I dont recall any helmet looking like the ones we got off it, nor crotas armor, now wrath nor kings fall. What armor set is last wish a copy of?[/quote] Only thing different on the vog armor was the helmets. The actual bodies of the armor was reused multiple times. Last wish is a copy of both the dreaming city and a blue set of armor. [quote] And no, it's not "hella nice" though thata really preference, the armor we get off the pass is far nicer then endgame content says alot.[/quote] The pass is end game... it still looks hella nice. [quote] People asked for new maps, for returning ones people enjoy when they are released as freebies cause why not (like shoes was) however very few people would actively ask to repurchase content. [/quote] The maps are free and we’re also getting another completely new map. [quote] They have been overplayed and people would rather see new things?[/quote] New mechanics [quote] You realize bungie did all this cause it saves them money right? You dont actually think people are super hyped to be fighting taniks and skolas for the bijillionth time yes?[/quote] Still a cool idea and not every boss is an old boss. There are a bunch of new ones.

投稿言語:

• [quote]Monte Carlo is free to all players... we are still getting new exotics.[/quote]Monte carlo is launching alongside a dlc - it may be free but it's one less exotic that should have been new, the only way old content should come back is behind free events like how dawning brought back thunderlord, not dropping with a dlc [quote]Completely new lighting and new textures. New activities, vendors and loot. Its also twice the size.[/quote]Are you serious? New lighting and textures? I cant with this community, if the new raid was an exact copy of crotas end with 5 different rocks youd still sit there and say how new it is. New vendor? Like how we got in every dlc ever? New activites? A dungeon which I'm a fan of to be fair and another court of oryx/menagerie/forge/reckoning/archeons forge/blind well, doesnt change the fact that most of the content in shadowkeep is reusing old stuff from d1 or early d2 (ghaul) [quote]Not much better. The location doesn’t matter as long as it looks good and has stuff to do in it. A lot of people like that it’s the d1 moon. [/quote]New location = new interest and investment, the moon is something many players played on for 3 years, a ton of people would have loved a brand new destination. [quote]Only thing different on the vog armor was the helmets. The actual bodies of the armor was reused multiple times. Last wish is a copy of both the dreaming city and a blue set of armor.[/quote]I'll have to look that up but I'd have complained about that at the time if I knew, the destiny series biggest critique has always been reskinned and reused content, so what do bungie do? Prove them right again. [quote]The pass is end game... it still looks hella nice.[/quote]The pass is absolutely not endgame whatsoever, you can literally play patrols and if you earn enough exp can get better looking armor then from real endgame: raids, dungeons, high comp. [quote]The maps are free and we’re also getting another completely new map.[/quote]1. The maps are "free" because all pvp maps in d2 are free due to how bad coo was, you are still paying for the content, it's just handed out to non-dlc owners as well, trust me bungie shareholders didnt pay its staff to toss out freebies or wed see it all the time; not just "coincidentally" alongside a dlc drop [quote] New mechanics[/quote]First off LOL like I said they could resell you crotas end and your sit here arguing why 5 new rocks = new content. Second you have no idea if that's even the case. [quote]Still a cool idea and not every boss is an old boss. There are a bunch of new ones.[/quote]A cool idea? Not really, this is the 3rd time well be fighting crota, 4th if you count age of triumph, not a ver new or innovative idea at all. Bunch of new ones? I could hear it already: "guys dont worry, 40% of the dlc is new stuff so its great"... Look at shadowkeep then imagine a new location, new bosses, new exotics, new pvp maps and new armor and think what a waste destiny potential is in bungies hands

投稿言語:

• Boreにより編集済み: 9/23/2019 11:51:18 PM
    [quote]Monte carlo is launching alongside a dlc - it may be free but it's one less exotic that should have been new, the only way old content should come back is behind free events like how dawning brought back thunderlord, not dropping with a dlc [/quote] It’s not dropping with a dlc... it’s dropping with the new season. Why does it matter when it came back? [quote]Are you serious? New lighting and textures? I cant with this community, if the new raid was an exact copy of crotas end with 5 different rocks youd still sit there and say how new it is.[/quote] It’s not 5 new rocks or a raid... it’s completely overhauled. It’s also [u]twice as big[/u], with [u]new[/u] areas and secrets. [quote] New vendor? Like how we got in every dlc ever? New activites? A dungeon which I'm a fan of to be fair and another court of oryx/menagerie/forge/reckoning/archeons forge/blind well, doesnt change the fact that most of the content in shadowkeep is reusing old stuff from d1 or early d2 (ghaul)[/quote] There’s no new court of oryx copy. A lot of people liked the dungeon. Reusing content to make it fun again is smart. Each boss will be different than their counterparts. Also the new vendor comes with a new weapon forging station to work towards good rolled gear. [quote]New location = new interest and investment, the moon is something many players played on for 3 years, a ton of people would have loved a brand new destination.[/quote] Same place different interests. It’s a completely different moon. [quote]I'll have to look that up but I'd have complained about that at the time if I knew, the destiny series biggest critique has always been reskinned and reused content, so what do bungie do? Prove them right again.[/quote] A lot of games reskin stuff. There’s no way for them to put out completely new and unique items with so much detail in such a large quantity. [quote] The pass is absolutely not endgame whatsoever, you can literally play patrols and if you earn enough exp can get better looking armor then from real endgame: raids, dungeons, high comp. [/quote] Ornaments, not armor and just because you think they look better doesn’t mean everyone else does. And yes, the pass is an end game add on. If you own the season you get the pass, which sets different milestones of rewards for you to earn. A lot of people asked for a reward path. [quote] 1. The maps are "free" because all pvp maps in d2 are free due to how bad coo was, you are still paying for the content, it's just handed out to non-dlc owners as well, trust me bungie shareholders didnt pay its staff to toss out freebies or wed see it all the time; not just "coincidentally" alongside a dlc drop[/quote] This game isn’t for the share holders, it’s for the players. Also yes, the money you pay goes towards more content. Duh... [quote]First off LOL like I said they could resell you crotas end and your sit here arguing why 5 new rocks = new content.[/quote] That wouldn’t be new mechanics... are you stupid? [quote]Second you have no idea if that's even the case.[/quote] Them saying the bosses will fight different, act different and not be killable in the same way you killed them the first time kinda confirms it. [quote] A cool idea? Not really, this is the 3rd time well be fighting crota, 4th if you count age of triumph, not a ver new or innovative idea at all. [/quote] We’ve only fought Crota once... in the raid. The updated raid didn’t count, same Crota. The Crota soul didn’t count. [quote] Look at shadowkeep then imagine a new location, new bosses, new exotics, new pvp maps and new armor and think what a waste destiny potential is in bungies hands[/quote] The moon is basically new, half of it is completely new and the other half is updated. Similar to RoI but in a different game and a lot larger. There are new pvp maps coming. There’s new armor... This game would be no where near as good in a different developers hands.

投稿言語:

• Old post but still funny i randomly stumbled upon it and checked out the replies, i like how you thought the moon would be twice the size and completely rehauled when after the fact thats not even close to the case, additionlly we kill the old bosses exactly as we did, like reading through this its astonishing how on the mark the guy you were arguing with was. Hope even you can see shadowkeep was a flop, the new dungeon and raid are cool, the rest of the moon is ass.

投稿言語:

• Just stop, nothing you say will stop the delusional moron from saying shadowkeep is bad.

投稿言語:

• Its funny looking back at this thread now and seeing how wrong you people were, almost everything haunted mentioned in this post happened exactly as he said, so its hilarious you called him delusional lol

投稿言語:

• You're a complete dumbass kid, the dlc sucks as do you

投稿言語:

• [quote]Just stop, nothing you say will stop the delusional moron from saying shadowkeep is bad.[/quote] Shadowkeep is a garbage dump fill to the brim with old content Hope you "get hyped" for old bosses, locations, pvp maps, exotics, armor and weapons kid - bahh bahh hand over more money for content you bought and played back in 2014 you deluded sheep

投稿言語:

• [quote]Just stop, nothing you say will stop the delusional moron from saying shadowkeep is bad.[/quote] Lol, he said epic games would do better things with destiny and that they wouldn’t reskin stuff... Moron is an understatement.

投稿言語:

• Haunterにより編集済み: 9/24/2019 3:03:51 AM
    [quote] It’s not dropping with a dlc... it’s dropping with the new season. Why does it matter when it came back?[/quote]Season is dlc dude, black armory, gambit prime and opulence all cost $10 each. Why does it matter when it came back? It doesnt. What matters is how it comes back. With a free event like dawning? Sure why not. With a paid for season or dlc? Hell no, NEW content for our NEW money, why is that hard to understand? [quote]It’s not 5 new rocks or a raid... it’s completely overhauled. It’s also [u]twice as big[/u], with [u]new[/u] areas and secrets.[/quote]"Completely overhauled" lol hope you dont actually believe that, go rewatch the trailer, the same landing zones are there, yeah "new and secret areas" like 3 lost sectors and a few building, amazing. [quote]There’s no new court of oryx copy.[/quote]The new activity will be identical to every swarm gamemode we've seen. [quote]A lot of people liked the dungeon.[/quote]Good, one piece of good content in a 35$ dlc.... [quote]Reusing content to make it fun again is smart[/quote]Reusing content is scummy, by doing so you do the bare minimum effort and gain max profit by exploiting your players. Smart? Sure. The tactic of ea and other scum devs? Yup, guess bungie is one of those now.[quote]Each boss will be different than their counterparts. [/quote]Either yoube never played destiny or you know this is a pure lie, almost every boss in this series is just a bigger version of an add with a stomp mechanic, you're doling only yourself if you actually think crota will be any different then his usual sword wielding form. [quote]Also the new vendor comes with a new weapon forging station to work towards good rolled gear.[/quote]You say this like it's a new concept, gunsmith packages ring a bell? Menagerie? [quote]Same place different interests. It’s a completely different moon.[/quote]Its literally the same moon with new additions lol, I really think you need to rewatch any trailer... [quote]A lot of games reskin stuff.[/quote]No game I've ever seen does it as often or as much as destiny [quote]There’s no way for them to put out completely new and unique items with so much detail in such a large quantity.[/quote]There is, it's called putting in serious work, if bungie did that this dlc would be much better off. [quote]Ornaments, not armor and just because you think they look better doesn’t mean everyone else does. And yes, the pass is an end game add on. If you own the season you get the pass, which sets different milestones of rewards for you to earn. A lot of people asked for a reward path. [/quote]Do you know what endgame is? Because it sure as hell inst earning exp which is what the battlepass is. So unless you call earning best of year 1 engrams today "endgame" battle pass is replacing that. Literally no one would ever call earning exp endgame lol, please go Google the term, it means the late game, the final content, the hardest stuff to do. [quote]This game isn’t for the share holders, it’s for the players. Also yes, the money you pay goes towards more content. Duh... [/quote] The delusional is real, this game exists to make the shareholders money plain and simple. Not so the players can max out thier fun. [quote]That wouldn’t be new mechanics... are you stupid?[/quote] There are no new mechanics you moron, you literally think resumed content is a good thing, I've never seen such blind fanboyism, cant wait for crota to come back for the 5th time #hype #whoo Delusion. [quote]Them saying the bosses will fight different, act different and not be killable in the same way you killed them the first time kinda confirms it. [/quote]They havent mentioned the nightmares? Maybe you really havent seen the trailers because they show them using the same abilities, melees, etc as ever. Oh I know, itll be different because phogoth will have immunity stages. Greaaaaat [quote] We’ve only fought Crota once... in the raid. The updated raid didn’t count, same Crota. The Crota soul didn’t count. [/quote]You ever played court of oryx? This is the 3rd time were facing him. Again 4th if you count age of triumph which why wouldnt it count? [quote]The moon is basically new, half of it is completely new and the other half is updated. Similar to RoI but in a different game and a lot larger. There are new pvp maps coming. There’s new armor... [/quote] This is literally you: "Yeah were not getting new, but half of it's new..." "Yeah were getting a bunch if old stuff for our NEW money but theres like 3 new stuff too!" Yeah, great. Totally. [quote]This game would be no where near as good in a different developers hands.[/quote] No, it would be far better. Epic games - new content weekly for it's free to play game. I can only imagine how much fun a new activity or strike per week would be...maybe one day when bungie drops the series some other dev can bring it up to it's real potential. Till then reskins away!

投稿言語:

• [quote]Season is dlc dude, black armory, gambit prime and opulence all cost $10 each. [/quote] Those aren’t season... seasons are free those were annual pass drops. You do not have to own the season pass to get access to Monte Carlo. It comes as a free item in season 8. [quote]What matters is how it comes back. [/quote] It’s free... [quote]With a free event like dawning? Sure why not.[/quote] It’s free... [quote] With a paid for season or dlc? Hell no, NEW content for our NEW money, why is that hard to understand?[/quote] It’s free... [quote]"Completely overhauled" lol hope you dont actually believe that, go rewatch the trailer, the same landing zones are there, yeah "new and secret areas" like 3 lost sectors and a few building, amazing. [/quote] New trailer that just dropped showed even more added areas. Everything from the first game is coming back but then another area is being added. 1+1=2 [quote]The new activity will be identical to every swarm gamemode we've seen.[/quote] What new activity? Nightmare hunts? Ordeals? None of the new shadowkeep activities are hoard modes. [quote]Good, one piece of good content in a 35$ dlc....[/quote] Not the entire dlc... [quote]Reusing content is scummy, by doing so you do the bare minimum effort and gain max profit by exploiting your players. Smart? Sure. The tactic of ea and other scum devs? Yup, guess bungie is one of those now.[/quote] Reusing assets have s a pet of every game. If you can take something old and make it new, that’s good. If they didn’t do that, we would only get maybe 20 new weapons per dlc. Instead if they take a weapon skin and use it twice, but make the weapons work different, you get twice as many. [quote]Either yoube never played destiny or you know this is a pure lie, almost every boss in this series is just a bigger version of an add with a stomp mechanic, you're doling only yourself if you actually think crota will be any different then his usual sword wielding form.[/quote] [quote]You say this like it's a new concept, gunsmith packages ring a bell? Menagerie?[/quote] Completely different. Did you have to hunt down nightmares to build weapons out of them for menagerie or open gunsmith packages? [quote]Its literally the same moon with new additions lol, I really think you need to rewatch any trailer...[/quote] Twice the size... think d2 mars plus d1 mars but bigger and filled with activities and events. ...the trailers aren’t going to show everything. That’s like having a movie trailer spoil the ending. The activities you do on the moon are completely different than the ones or lack of ones in d1. [quote]No game I've ever seen does it as often or as much as destiny[/quote] No game puts out so much loot in such little time with such detail. [quote]There is, it's called putting in serious work, if bungie did that this dlc would be much better off.[/quote] They put in a ton of work. Who are you to criticize how they work. Are you a game developer? [quote]Do you know what endgame is? Because it sure as hell inst earning exp which is what the battlepass is. So unless you call earning best of year 1 engrams today "endgame" battle pass is replacing that.[/quote] Endgame is content to do once you’ve finished the campaign. Strikes, raids, etc. [quote] Literally no one would ever call earning exp endgame lol, please go Google the term, it means the late game, the final content, the hardest stuff to do.[/quote] Guess what you get when you do the “final, hardest content”? XP... [quote] The delusional is real, this game exists to make the shareholders money plain and simple. Not so the players can max out thier fun.[/quote] Bungie doesn’t have stocks... are you stupid? Which shareholders are they pleasing if they don’t have any? [quote] There are no new mechanics you moron, you literally think resumed content is a good thing, I've never seen such blind fanboyism, cant wait for crota to come back for the 5th time #hype #whoo [/quote] 2nd time* [quote]They havent mentioned the nightmares? Maybe you really havent seen the trailers because they show them using the same abilities, melees, etc as ever.[/quote] Man if only developers talked about their games outside of the trailer. [quote] You ever played court of oryx? This is the 3rd time were facing him. Again 4th if you count age of triumph which why wouldnt it count? [/quote] He wasn’t in court of oryx... there was a similar boss but it wasn’t Crota. [quote] This is literally you: "Yeah were not getting new, but half of it's new..." "Yeah were getting a bunch if old stuff for our NEW money but theres like 3 new stuff too!"[/quote] Same place, completely different content. [quote] No, it would be far better. Epic games - new content weekly for it's free to play game. I can only imagine how much fun a new activity or strike per week would be...maybe one day when bungie drops the series some other dev can bring it up to it's real potential. Till then reskins away![/quote] Oh boy, you brought out epic games... the studio that copies content from any source to put in their game? Nothing in fortnite is as detailed as destiny. It takes them less than a day to make a skin. And then they sell that skin for $8+ dollars. They don’t need to reskin content when they have little content. How many weapons are in fortnite vs destiny?

投稿言語:

• [quote]Those aren’t season... seasons are free those were annual pass drops. You do not have to own the season pass to get access to Monte Carlo. It comes as a free item in season 8.[/quote] You realize seasons cost the same as annual pass seasons did right? [quote]It’s free...[/quote]Its behind dlc - like it or not some of the money you put into purchasing the dlc went into bringing monte carlo over - instead of a new exotic. [quote]It’s free... [/quote]see above [quote]New trailer that just dropped showed even more added areas. Everything from the first game is coming back but then another area is being added. 1+1=2[/quote] New trailer showed nothing but old bosses and some finishers and emotes [quote]What new activity? Nightmare hunts? Ordeals? None of the new shadowkeep activities are hoard modes.[/quote]You know this how? Just making things up as you go along? That's exactly where the disappointment after each dlc drop has caused. [quote]Not the entire dlc...[/quote]No, just one of the only new parts smh [quote]Reusing assets have s a pet of every game[/quote]No game does it as much or as often as bungie. [quote]If you can take something old and make it new, that’s good.[/quote]Good for the devs since they dont have to work and can be super lazy sure. [quote]If they didn’t do that, we would only get maybe 20 new weapons per dlc. Instead if they take a weapon skin and use it twice, but make the weapons work different, you get twice as many.[/quote]Wrong. If they didnt reskin theyd have to design new weapons each time, making for new and exciting gear. [quote][quote]You say this like it's a new concept, gunsmith packages ring a bell? Menagerie?[/quote] Completely different. Did you have to hunt down nightmares to build weapons out of them for menagerie or open gunsmith packages?[/quote] This is the dumbest response I've ever seen. So the concept of rolling guns has been used multiple times now and you want to say that because you do × activity instead of Y activity to do it it's a brand new idea. Like I said, they could bring back crotas end with 5 nee rocks and youd sit there saying "These 5 rocks werent in the original crotas end were they? So it's new content" [quote]Twice the size... think d2 mars plus d1 mars but bigger and filled with activities and events.[/quote] D1 mars is bigger then d2s? D1 moon wasn't exactly huge - even so you are seriously overestimating how much content you think you're getting. [quote]...the trailers aren’t going to show everything. That’s like having a movie trailer spoil the ending.[/quote] You can infer much though, and seeing as half the trailers feature the same few rooms on the moon and almost everything is either in the red keep or the d1 area you can infer there isnt much more to it. Can I say for sure? Nope, but neither can you and most trailers seem to show me as correct thus far. [quote]The activities you do on the moon are completely different than the ones or lack of ones in d1.[/quote]Not really, patrol, campaign, strikes, only new thing are lost sectors, the dungeon and possibly hunts depending on how they work. [quote]No game puts out so much loot in such little time with such detail.[/quote]Jesus, buddy you need to actually play some other games. Borderlands would like a ton of words, so would other recent titles like remnant from the ashes [quote]They put in a ton of work. Who are you to criticize how they work. Are you a game developer?[/quote] They are beyond lazy and reskin and reuse galore, that's not putting in work sorry. And no, I'm not a game developer - that's thier job, however go compare them to other devs - WAY faster updates and fixes, FAR more frequent content drops, MUCH less reused content and often for FREE. [quote]Endgame is content to do once you’ve finished the campaign. Strikes, raids, etc.[/quote]No. Raids are endgame lol. That's the hardest content, the pinnacle activities. Earning exp for your battlepass on patrol is not that. [quote] Guess what you get when you do the “final, hardest content”? XP...[/quote] Really? I could have sworn raids have armor and weapons unique to it, must have imagined the emblems and triumphs dungeons like shattered throne gave, cant believe those pvp pinnacle weapons dont reallt exist.....oh wait, they do.... [quote]Bungie doesn’t have stocks... are you stupid? Which shareholders are they pleasing if they don’t have any?[/quote] You realize they are a company that's goal is to get your money right? You realize that the more money they can take and the less work and time they sink into a dlc meams the more they gain right? This isnt rocket science you're either very young or exceptionally naive [quote][quote] There are no new mechanics you moron, you literally think resumed content is a good thing, I've never seen such blind fanboyism, cant wait for crota to come back for the 5th time #hype #whoo [/quote] 2nd time*[/quote] You mean literally 5th right? Because 1. The dark below 2. Court of oryx 3. Age of triumph 4. Shadowkeep 5. ??? [quote]Man if only developers talked about their games outside of the trailer.[/quote]Yeah and if only you actually read what they've said across social media and realized how idiotic being hyped for this dlc is. [quote]He wasn’t in court of oryx... there was a similar boss but it wasn’t Crota.[/quote]LOL I'm done, are you talking LoRe WiSe? I hope not. Heres some lore for you: a new power from the darkness emerges, crotas end is brought back by this new power; 5 new rocks spawned in due to this new darkness. There now I've brought back crotas end and it fits the lore I made up because anyone at bungie can decide whatever theyd like it to be plus because of the new rocks youd actually think it's new content haha. Court of oryx crota is actually crota, them reusing his exact body, attack, movement, weakness, etc means they've reused content and were fighting the same thing again. Period. Cant wait for taken queen, everything will be the exact same as taken king only they'll change the names of the bosses so oryx will be savathun and the dreadnought will be the juggernaut. Same mechanics, same everything but people like you would actually try to fool themselves into thinking that's new. Smh. [quote]Same place, completely different content[/quote]Delusional, strikes, patrol, raids, are all the main part of the content and are still there. Just because you think lost sectors, "hunts" and a dungeon makes up for 80% of the dlc being reused content doesnt mean we all do. [quote]Oh boy, you brought out epic games... the studio that copies content from any source to put in their game? Nothing in fortnite is as detailed as destiny. It takes them less than a day to make a skin. And then they sell that skin for $8+ dollars. They don’t need to reskin content when they have little content. How many weapons are in fortnite vs destiny?[/quote]Fortnite vs destiny: -Faster updates - weekly vs half yearly (if that) (what's op? What needs a buff?) -Faster patches (glitches and the like) -Faster content drops (weekly) -Less reskins (NEW money for NEW content) -More support (does the community want ×? Here it is!) -All free vs 60+20+20+40+10+10+10+35+30=235 Guess what? It doesnt matter how much they charge, because the game is FREE and has FREE DLC. Destiny has both paid for base and paid for dlc - they SHOULD be MUCH higher levels if cotnent and support over fortnite - and they're not, they cant even do that much. The games potential is completely wasted with bungie, if epic for one with its weekly updates would be doing it for a paid for base and dlc game imagine how much more content we'd be getting and how much more frequent it would be....maybe one day when people stop making excuses for garbage content they played back in 2014....

投稿言語:

• [quote] You realize seasons cost the same as annual pass seasons did right?[/quote] The seasonal content is free... there’s the season pass content that’s not. You don’t have to pay anything to get a seasonal pinnacle weapon. [quote]Its behind dlc - like it or not some of the money you put into purchasing the dlc went into bringing monte carlo over - instead of a new exotic. [/quote] All the content in the game is funded by the purchases... [quote]see above[/quote] Doesn’t change the fact that you only need to own destiny 2 to get Monte Carlo. By the way destiny 2 is a bout to be [u]FREE[/u] [quote] New trailer showed nothing but old bosses and some finishers and emotes[/quote] What? Did you watch it? It showed a ton of new locations, weapons and enemies. [quote]You know this how? Just making things up as you go along? That's exactly where the disappointment after each dlc drop has caused. [/quote] Um... no. They listed everything coming in the dlc. There’s no horde mode... [quote] No game does it as much or as often as bungie.[/quote] Really? Play any Bethesda game. All the weapons are the same. Character models are the same, etc. [quote]Good for the devs since they dont have to work and can be super lazy sure.[/quote] Good for the players, more content is more content. [quote]Wrong. If they didnt reskin theyd have to design new weapons each time, making for new and exciting gear.[/quote] They do design new weapons, they just occasionally reuse the skins. [quote] So the concept of rolling guns has been used multiple times now and you want to say that because you do × activity instead of Y activity to do it it's a brand new idea.[/quote] You don’t reroll guns, you bring materials to make a weapon. [quote] Like I said, they could bring back crotas end with 5 nee rocks and youd sit there saying "These 5 rocks werent in the original crotas end were they? So it's new content" [/quote] That’s not what they’re doing... [quote] D1 mars is bigger then d2s? [/quote] They’re about the same size. The moon in d2 will be twice the size as d1. [quote] D1 moon wasn't exactly huge - even so you are seriously overestimating how much content you think you're getting.[/quote] Twice the size and filled with stuff to do.... [quote] You can infer much though, and seeing as half the trailers feature the same few rooms on the moon and almost everything is either in the red keep or the d1 area you can infer there isnt much more to it. [/quote] They show a bunch of different rooms... not the same ones. Barely any of the red keep has been shown. A lot of the stuff show is in the underground tunnels and new areas on the surface. [quote] Can I say for sure? Nope, but neither can you and most trailers seem to show me as correct thus far.[/quote] I’m doubting you’ve watched the trailers [quote]Not really, patrol, campaign, strikes, only new thing are lost sectors, the dungeon and possibly hunts depending on how they work. [/quote] Enemy invasions, nightmare, weapon forging and quest. Plus the secrets they’ve been teasing. [quote]Jesus, buddy you need to actually play some other games. Borderlands would like a ton of words, so would other recent titles like remnant from the ashes[/quote] Borderlands? After 7 years they release about half the content destiny has. There’s no way to get the same hours on borderlands that you can get on destiny. [quote]They are beyond lazy and reskin and reuse galore, that's not putting in work sorry. And no, I'm not a game developer - that's thier job, however go compare them to other devs - WAY faster updates and fixes, FAR more frequent content drops, MUCH less reused content and often for FREE.[/quote] If you think a game like fortnite is free, you’re an idiot. They make a lot of money for the game to be free. [quote]No. Raids are endgame lol. That's the hardest content, the pinnacle activities. Earning exp for your battlepass on patrol is not that. [/quote] You earn XP as you play all content... [quote] Really? I could have sworn raids have armor and weapons unique to it, must have imagined the emblems and triumphs dungeons like shattered throne gave, cant believe those pvp pinnacle weapons dont reallt exist.....oh wait, they do.... [/quote] It’s almost like XP is earned along side the activities you do... oh wait... it is [quote] You realize they are a company that's goal is to get your money right? You realize that the more money they can take and the less work and time they sink into a dlc meams the more they gain right? This isnt rocket science you're either very young or exceptionally naive [/quote] You ignored the question. What shareholders are they pleasing? Or are you just an idiot? [quote] You mean literally 5th right? Because 1. The dark below 2. Court of oryx 3. Age of triumph 4. Shadowkeep 5. ??? [/quote] Crota wasn’t in the court of oryx... Crota will also have different mechanics in d2. You would know that if you payed any attention to what the devs have said. [quote]Yeah and if only you actually read what they've said across social media and realized how idiotic being hyped for this dlc is.[/quote] You clearly haven’t read anything they’ve said [quote]LOL I'm done, are you talking LoRe WiSe? I hope not. Heres some lore for you: a new power from the darkness emerges, crotas end is brought back by this new power; 5 new rocks spawned in due to this new darkness. There now I've brought back crotas end and it fits the lore I made up because anyone at bungie can decide whatever theyd like it to be plus because of the new rocks youd actually think it's new content haha. Court of oryx crota is actually crota, them reusing his exact body, attack, movement, weakness, etc means they've reused content and were fighting the same thing again. Period.[/quote] That’s not what happened... in the lore the dude you’re talking about was basically a Crota fan boy. [quote] Cant wait for taken queen, everything will be the exact same as taken king only they'll change the names of the bosses so oryx will be savathun and the dreadnought will be the juggernaut. Same mechanics, same everything but people like you would actually try to fool themselves into thinking that's new. Smh. [/quote] That’s not shadowkeep related... going off topic because you have no solid points? [quote]Delusional, strikes, patrol, raids, are all the main part of the content and are still there. [/quote] So the vex raid coming in shadowkeep was in d1? [quote] Just because you think lost sectors, "hunts" and a dungeon makes up for 80% of the dlc being reused content doesnt mean we all do.[/quote] 80% of the content reused? That’s beyond false. [quote]Fortnite vs destiny: -Faster updates - weekly vs half yearly (if that) (what's op? What needs a buff?)[/quote] It’s easy to balance like 5 guns in a game like fortnite. It’s literally extremely basic. They also remove stuff because they can’t balance it. [quote] -Faster patches (glitches and the like)[/quote] Destiny isn’t a cartoon game. It’s not nearly as simple as fortnite and the unreal engine. [quote] -Faster content drops (weekly)[/quote] Quality over quantity. Fortnite releases flashy co tent to grab your attention and money. [quote] -Less reskins (NEW money for NEW content)[/quote] Everything is a reskin... they have 2 Keanu Reeves inspired skins. They literally have no unique ideas. Everything is either something from another one of their games, an actor, a damcer, a movie, another game, etc. [quote] -More support (does the community want ×? Here it is!)[/quote] Not hard to please children. [quote] -All free vs 60+20+20+40+10+10+10+35+30=235 Guess what? It doesnt matter how much they charge, because the game is FREE and has FREE DLC. [/quote] Game releases tons of micro transaction. Far more than destiny. If you were to buy everything in Fortnite, you’d spend more than 10x destiny’s cost. [quote] Destiny has both paid for base and paid for dlc - they SHOULD be MUCH higher levels if cotnent and support over fortnite - and they're not, they cant even do that much. [/quote] Fortnite is basically one game mode, on one map. Not much content. [quote] The games potential is completely wasted with bungie, if epic for one with its weekly updates would be doing it for a paid for base and dlc game imagine how much more content we'd be getting and how much more frequent it would be....maybe one day when people stop making excuses for garbage content they played back in 2014....[/quote] there would be a lot less content and a lot more cartoon characters. Probably a lot more kids like you.

投稿言語:

• [quote]The seasonal content is free... there’s the season pass content that’s not. You don’t have to pay anything to get a seasonal pinnacle weapon.[/quote]The content isnt free genius, just like black armory, you were wrong as usual [quote]All the content in the game is funded by the purchases..[/quote]Patch notes and free events are not directly funded at all - that's why there are microtransaction items alongside free events. [quote]Doesn’t change the fact that you only need to own destiny 2 to get Monte Carlo.[/quote]Doesnt change the fact that its dropping alongside the dlc replacing what should have been a brand new exotic [quote]By the way destiny 2 is a bout to be [u]FREE[/u][/quote]This is beyond irrelevant lmao, were 2 years into it no kidding [quote]What? Did you watch it? It showed a ton of new locations, weapons and enemies.[/quote] It literally showed ghaul, crota and other bosses all using the same abilities weve already seen lmao, there was nothing new in the trailer at all besides some emotes [quote] Um... no. They listed everything coming in the dlc. There’s no horde mode... [/quote] By horde mode I mean any mode that's the same formula as forges, blind well, archeons forge, court of oryx, etc and the new invasions [quote]Really? Play any Bethesda game. All the weapons are the same. Character models are the same, etc. [/quote]yikes made a massive mistake here, Bethesda made skyrim - a game with literally so many activities d2 has never even come close too lol [quote]Good for the players, more content is more content.[/quote]False, replayed and boring old content is not what most want - people want NEW [quote]They do design new weapons, they just occasionally reuse the skins.[/quote]Occasionally? Lmfao you cant be this blind. Literally every gun outside the exotics are reskins of other weapons.... [quote]You don’t reroll guns, you bring materials to make a weapon.[/quote]So curse of osiris and menagerie? Sounds like same old to me... [quote] That’s not what they’re doing...[/quote]Can you read? I said THEY COULD and you would sit here defending why it's new content, you're the stereotypical fanboy defending absolute garbage treatment. [quote] They’re about the same size. The moon in d2 will be twice the size as d1. [/quote]Uh huh, keep believing that [quote]Twice the size and filled with stuff to do....[/quote]*filled with old content Have fun on patrols and strikes, dont make me laugh, full of stuff to do? Same boring shit as ever. [quote]They show a bunch of different rooms... not the same ones. Barely any of the red keep has been shown. A lot of the stuff show is in the underground tunnels and new areas on the surface. [/quote]No they havent, they've shown the same repeated content [quote] I’m doubting you’ve watched the trailers[/quote]Right back at you, clearly you didnt see today's or any other if you actually think theres anything but the bare minimum added [quote]Enemy invasions[/quote]Are just like blind well or any horde mode [quote]nightmare,[/quote]You mean old bosses? [quote]weapon forging[/quote]Like curse and menagerie and gunsmith? [quote]quest.[/quote] This a serious addition? [quote]Plus the secrets they’ve been teasing.[/quote]Lol if you still believe in "the secrets" you deserve to be lied too. End of story. [quote]Borderlands? After 7 years they release about half the content destiny has. There’s no way to get the same hours on borderlands that you can get on destiny.[/quote]😂🤣😂🤣 You have no idea what you're talking about, bl3 dropped with a ton of cotnent more then d has ever put out and it's full of NEW gear. Please go make a post and write this and see how you get mocked. [quote]If you think a game like fortnite is free, you’re an idiot. They make a lot of money for the game to be free.[/quote]The game is free - no denying that, I couldnt care less how much they make off micros, I dont buy them, for me it's free updates on a free game. [quote]You earn XP as you play all content...[/quote]Meaning it's not part of endgame..... [quote]It’s almost like XP is earned along side the activities you do... oh wait... it is[/quote]Ask anyone if they raid for the exp or the loot, you must be trolling at this point, anyone reading this can tell the delusion pouring off you [quote]You ignored the question. What shareholders are they pleasing? Or are you just an idiot?[/quote] You dont seriously think nobody owns the Corp right? They're getting a paycheck off you, I'd have to look up who owns them, you can do the same [quote]Crota wasn’t in the court of oryx... Crota will also have different mechanics in d2. You would know that if you payed any attention to what the devs have said.[/quote]1. Same crota, just cause they say it's a different name doesnt mean the model isnt an exact copy. 2. They never said that at all and all thier trailers have in fact showed the opposite, go watch today's if u want to see for yourself. [quote]You clearly haven’t read anything they’ve said[/quote] I'm starting to doubt you even know the devs socials lmao [quote]That’s not what happened... in the lore the dude you’re talking about was basically a Crota fan boy.[/quote]Yeah sure whatever bungie say - it's an exact same model and fight, its literally crota but they renamed him so you think that makes it different - lul [quote]That’s not shadowkeep related... going off topic because you have no solid points?[/quote]Everyone of your points has been countered lmfao, the point is just cause I say something is new when it's the same model doesnt make it so. In other words the court of oryx crota is a copy and therefore this is the 4th time dealing with him [quote]So the vex raid coming in shadowkeep was in d1? [/quote]Is that on the moon? Literally going off topic [quote]80% of the content reused? That’s beyond false.[/quote]Not at all, the fact that I can state 10 things that are old and you counter with 3 activites should be all anyone needs to know. [quote]It’s easy to balance like 5 guns in a game like fortnite. It’s literally extremely basic. They also remove stuff because they can’t balance it. [/quote]Like how bungie has balanced things? Like striker? Oem? Joutunn which they're removing for day 1 lol [quote]Destiny isn’t a cartoon game. It’s not nearly as simple as fortnite and the unreal engine.[/quote]You mean bungie f'd up with thier server and that means they get a pass? Lul. [quote]Quality over quantity. Fortnite releases flashy co tent to grab your attention and money.[/quote]Destiny dlc have always been a letdown lol, quality? Dont make me laugh. [quote]Everything is a reskin... they have 2 Keanu Reeves inspired skins. They literally have no unique ideas. Everything is either something from another one of their games, an actor, a damcer, a movie, another game, etc. [/quote]Literally doesnt matter, they arent reskins because they are unique, destiny copies and recopies it's old stuff [quote]Not hard to please children. [/quote] Because everyone posting fortnite is a child right? And on this T for teen game everyones an adult right? Lul so much logic failure [quote] Game releases tons of micro transaction. Far more than destiny. If you were to buy everything in Fortnite, you’d spend more than 10x destiny’s cost.[/quote]Doesnt matter, the game itself is free dude. What part is hard to understand [quote]Fortnite is basically one game mode, on one map. Not much content. [/quote]Literally new content every week lol, map changes every month if not more as well, support is way more the bungie give, no way around that. [quote] there would be a lot less content and a lot more cartoon characters. Probably a lot more kids like you.[/quote] D2 is cartoony clown lmao, go watch gameplay from d1 and see the difference, kids like me? You're literally not an adult yet and need to stop drinking the cool aid and thinking old garbage content coming back is in anyway new

投稿言語:

• Well, I had typed out a response to everything in your post but the site refreshed on me and I’ve lost it so I’ll summarize. Main points: Bungie is an independent studio, they are not owned by anyone anymore. The activities on the moon are nothing like the d1 moon Some bosses are d1 bosses but the devs have said they will fight different and be killed differently. Weapons in Skyrim are pretty much all the same, so are the armor and the characters. Skyrim is one of the best games and it reuses stuff all the time. Free to play is a marketing tactic to create a customer base that buys microtransactions. The people who spend money then use the items they've purchased, which makes more players want to buy. Fortnite’s content includes changing the map or cross overs with other intellectual properties. They add in a new weapon from time to time, but not nearly as much as destiny. I’m guessing you’re a child because you make grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes and have an underdeveloped mind. If you don't like destiny, don't play it and if you're going to reply to this keep it short. Reading your posts aren't exactly an enjoyable waste of time.

投稿言語:

• [quote]Bungie is an independent studio, they are not owned by anyone anymore.[/quote]Pete Parsons and Jason Jones are the CEOs, I never claimed bungie was still owned by Microsoft or Activision but it really isnt a hard concept to understand the company exists to make money for its owners, that I even need to explain that is further proof you're likely too young to be on this forum. [quote]The activities on the moon are nothing like the d1 moon[/quote] You've been spamming this without the slightest clue if that's even the case. 1. Patrol - same as d1 2. Strikes - same as d1 3. Heroic events - same as d1 Only new activities are dungeon, "hunts" (if you want to call old bosses new) and lost sectors. So half the activites are old things but "they are nothing like the d1 moon?" You're deluded, the faster you reliaze that the better you'll be. [quote]Some bosses are d1 bosses but the devs have said they will fight different and be killed differently. [/quote]1. I have yet to see any links to where bungie said this. 2. Even if true which I doubt the fact still remains: We are fighting bosses we have overplayed for 2-3 years past. Ask yourself - if bungie gave players a choice, a brand new raid or a remake of kings fall except the bosses have different mechanics that you honestly think anyone would choose to replay old content with new mechanics? Because if so you are completely delusional and just like the people that praised d2 at launch and thought the game was good then later regretted it hard. [quote]Weapons in Skyrim are pretty much all the same, so are the armor and the characters. Skyrim is one of the best games and it reuses stuff all the time.[/quote] It doesnt reuse half as much as destiny though? Bosses, enemies, locations are not constant old content are they? They are in this series.. [quote]Free to play is a marketing tactic to create a customer base that buys microtransactions. The people who spend money then use the items they've purchased, which makes more players want to buy.[/quote]That's literally irrelevant. Fact: Fortnite is free. Fact: Forntite drops content, fixes and changes more often then destiny. Fact: Destiny is a paid for game and paid for DLC. Truth: A game with paid for base and DLC should have VASTLY more support then a freebie. [quote]Fortnite’s content includes changing the map or cross overs with other intellectual properties. They add in a new weapon from time to time, but not nearly as much as destiny.[/quote]New vehicles, new weapons, new items, new grenades, new events - weekly. I wouldnt talk about how many weapons bungie bring in - every gun for the past year has been a reskin, dust rock - badlander, eyesluna - austringer, etc etc etc [quote]I’m guessing you’re a child because you make grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes and have an underdeveloped mind.[/quote] This parts hilarious for 2 reasons. 1) This is a video game forum, not an important document 2) You literally sit there and say "Yeah all that's old content - but we have × tiny piece of content too!" As if that in anyway helps your point when in fact you having to point out minute activites that are new when I can talk about the tons of old is all anyone needs to see, you must be very young because your clear nativity shows [quote]If you don't like destiny, don't play it and if you're going to reply to this keep it short. Reading your posts aren't exactly an enjoyable waste of time.[/quote]Or I can critique them and call them out on exactly what's wrong with the game while you get hyped about repurchasing content like a blind sheep.

投稿言語:

• Boreにより編集済み: 9/25/2019 5:27:40 PM
    [quote]Pete Parsons and Jason Jones are the CEOs, I never claimed bungie was still owned by Microsoft or Activision but it really isnt a hard concept to understand the company exists to make money for its owners, that I even need to explain that is further proof you're likely too young to be on this forum. [/quote] You said they make decisions for their shareholders... which they don’t have any. [quote] You've been spamming this without the slightest clue if that's even the case. 1. Patrol - same as d1 2. Strikes - same as d1 3. Heroic events - same as d1 [/quote] Completely different strike Every planet has patrols and public events... The new moon has roaming nightmares. It will have secrets and activities similar to that if the dreaming city. Also a vendor similar to Petra and Ada-1. [quote] Only new activities are dungeon, "hunts" (if you want to call old bosses new) and lost sectors. So half the activites are old things but "they are nothing like the d1 moon?" [/quote] The d1 moon had patrols and public events. That’s it. Go ahead and count the strikes but that’s still not a lot. D1 locations didn’t have lost sectors, nightmare hunts, vendors, dungeons, secret activities, weapon forging or its own armor set. [quote] You're deluded, the faster you reliaze that the better you'll be. [/quote] Literally nothing shown in shadowkeep looks bad. Visuals are good, story’s interesting and the loot looks great. [quote]1. I have yet to see any links to where bungie said this.[/quote] They said it on Twitter and in the vidoc. [quote] 2. Even if true which I doubt the fact still remains: We are fighting bosses we have overplayed for 2-3 years past. [/quote] Then don’t buy shadowkeep if you don’t want to... [quote] Ask yourself - if bungie gave players a choice, a brand new raid or a remake of kings fall except the bosses have different mechanics that you honestly think anyone would choose to replay old content with new mechanics? Because if so you are completely delusional and just like the people that praised d2 at launch and thought the game was good then later regretted it hard. [/quote] Nothing is a remake aside from some bosses. There’s a new raid, the old bosses are only in the story and nightmare hunts. [quote] It doesnt reuse half as much as destiny though? Bosses, enemies, locations are not constant old content are they? They are in this series..[/quote] Skyrim locations are a lot less diverse than destiny. They reuse the same character models, animations and textures. There’s only one of every plant in the game and yet there are thousands of plants. Reusing skins is smart. [quote]That's literally irrelevant. Fact: Fortnite is free. Fact: Forntite drops content, fixes and changes more often then destiny. Fact: Destiny is a paid for game and paid for DLC. Truth: A game with paid for base and DLC should have VASTLY more support then a freebie. [/quote] 90% of fortnite content isn’t free... you can’t compare 2 completely different games content. It’s a lot easier to use the unreal engine to make skins and simple weapons/ weapons from other games than it is to make the weapons in destiny. Also helps that epic games is a larger and wealthier studio than bungie. They know how to make a battle royal game, not an mmo looter shooter. [quote]New vehicles, new weapons, new items, new grenades, new events - weekly. I wouldnt talk about how many weapons bungie bring in - every gun for the past year has been a reskin, dust rock - badlander, eyesluna - austringer, etc etc etc[/quote] Fortnite has a lot less weapons and items than destiny. Destiny has hundreds of weapons. [quote]This parts hilarious for 2 reasons. 1) This is a video game forum, not an important document 2) You literally sit there and say "Yeah all that's old content - but we have × tiny piece of content too!" As if that in anyway helps your point when in fact you having to point out minute activites that are new when I can talk about the tons of old is all anyone needs to see, you must be very young because your clear nativity shows [/quote] Grammar is important if you’re making a statement. Tiny piece of content? The update for shadowkeep requires 185 GB of free space to download. 10% of that is old content. Only some of the bosses and half of the moon are not new, that’s literally nothing. [quote]Or I can critique them and call them out on exactly what's wrong with the game while you get hyped about repurchasing content like a blind sheep.[/quote] Im not repurchasing anything... shadowkeep is a new dlc. You can’t even say I’m repurchasing the moon since it’s free to all players.

投稿言語:

• [quote] You said they make decisions for their shareholders... which they don’t have any.[/quote]What I was referring to what well understood unless you have 0 brain cells smh [quote]Completely different strike[/quote]You have no idea what the strike is. [quote]Every planet has patrols and public events..[/quote]So the activities are the same? Is this an admission? [quote]The new moon has roaming nightmares.[/quote]Aka old bosses [quote]It will have secrets and activities similar to that if the dreaming city.[/quote]More info you dont know[quote]Also a vendor similar to Petra and Ada-1.[/quote]Like every planet? [quote]The d1 moon had patrols and public events. That’s it. Go ahead and count the strikes but that’s still not a lot.[/quote]So it did have strikes? So then not "had patrols and public events, that's it" right? You yourself end your own career. [quote]D1 locations didn’t have lost sectors,[/quote]This is your big new right? Lost sectors? [quote]nightmare hunts,[/quote]Aka old bosses [quote]vendors,[/quote]Like every destination? Also it's 1 vendor.[quote]dungeons[/quote]Again this is good - however 1 good piece of content doesnt even come close to paying the asking price for mostly reused content.[quote]secret activities,[/quote]More unfo you dont know plus the d1 moon did in fact have secret activites[quote]weapon forging[/quote]Which weve had off gunsmith, menagerie, forges, curse of osiris vendor and others.... [quote]or its own armor set. [/quote]You mean the reskinned one? [quote]Literally nothing shown in shadowkeep looks bad. Visuals are good, story’s interesting and the loot looks great.[/quote]How about 80% of it being reused content? Now YOU may enjoy old stuff but for the majority out there shadowkeep looks like trash. Also LOL at "loot looks great" when it's a ton of resins haha [quote]They said it on Twitter and in the vidoc.[/quote]Link it so I can call them on it later [quote]Then don’t buy shadowkeep if you don’t want to...[/quote]Where did I say I was? If I wanted to play on the moon and fight crota I can load up d1, doesnt mean I cant call them out on this repackaged version [quote]Nothing is a remake aside from some bosses. There’s a new raid, the old bosses are only in the story and nightmare hunts.[/quote]Hate to break this to you but raids part of the season - not shadowkeep. -Old bosses -Old exotics -Old location -Old armor -Old weapons "NoThInG iS a ReMaKe" Yeah. Sure. [quote]Skyrim locations are a lot less diverse than destiny.[/quote]You mean a much older game has less scope? Is that what you're arguing? [quote]They reuse the same character models, animations and textures.[/quote]Which destiny does except to much more including bosses, enemy types (fallen, blue fallen, robot fallen, zombie fallen, etc), weapons and armor [quote]There’s only one of every plant in the game and yet there are thousands of plants.[/quote]They reused...plants? LOL should we take a look at destinys tree and plants then? Let's not get started there ok? Thered be too much to tall about reskins wise. [quote]Reusing skins is smart. [/quote]Yes and also very scummy. Resuing = less work, less investment and more lazy approach. If you admit as much then at least you arent completely fooling yourself. [quote] 90% of fortnite content isn’t free..[/quote]The game is free as are the updates. [quote]you can’t compare 2 completely different games content.[/quote]Of course I can, they are both shooters that dropped within the same timeframe [quote]It’s a lot easier to use the unreal engine to make skins and simple weapons/ weapons from other games than it is to make the weapons in destiny.[/quote]So you want to blame the engine which was bungies choice to reuse from d1? Instead of blaming bungie directly for reusing it to begin with? You dont even know how hard or easy it is for the devs at epic to make content and sorry to say but I highly doubt putting a skin on a auto rifle, giving it a name and description and selling it as new content is drastically hard [quote]Also helps that epic games is a larger and wealthier studio than bungie. They know how to make a battle royal game, not an mmo looter shooter.[/quote]False, on fortnites release bungie had more staff and a bigger studio plus activisions backing. [quote]Fortnite has a lot less weapons and items than destiny. Destiny has hundreds of weapons.[/quote]*hundreds of reskins you mean [quote]Grammar is important if you’re making a statement. Tiny piece of content? The update for shadowkeep requires 185 GB of free space to download. 10% of that is old content. Only some of the bosses and half of the moon are not new, that’s literally nothing.[/quote]165gb of which 80 is the d2 we have. Sorry but it's just the opposite - only new things are the dungeon and some new added in parts such as lost sectors and the red keep, 80% is old bosses, armor, weapons, exotics, pvp maps, the rest of the moon 1 dungeon, some lost sectors and added parts of areas is literally nothing. [quote]Im not repurchasing anything... shadowkeep is a new dlc. You can’t even say I’m repurchasing the moon since it’s free to all players.[/quote]1. You're repurchasing nearly everything - guns, exotics, armor, bosses, most of the moon, pvp maps Moon isnt free to all players - they can run the first mission to get the kvostkov, dungeon and the small amount new content is locked

投稿言語:

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon