JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

ヘルプ

助け合おう
8/22/2019 11:29:14 PM

Cannot Link Bnet to Steam

I have signed into my bnet account successfully, and attempted to sign into my steam account unsuccessfully yesterday evening (EST). I continue to get an error of "There have been too many login failures from your network in a short time period. Please wait and try again later." Even after waiting approximately 24 hours. Is there a longer wait time? I have confirmed the password that I am using today in steam is accurate as I have signed in and out of the Steam client prior to re attempting. As far as troubleshooting is concerned I am using Google Chrome. I have cleared my my history, cache, and cookies (Time Range of : All time, was used during the clear]. Closed the browser and re-opened a new Private browser. Signed back into the bungie site with my Bnet credentials and attempted to sign back in, and got the results listed above. Does there happen to be a longer time needed to wait, or is there as issue getting locked out from there servers specifically when trying to sign in from this site?

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon