JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

ヘルプ

助け合おう
9/6/2019 2:59:42 AM

Constant currant error code

Since last Thursday (8-29-19) I’ve been getting constant “currant” error codes during matchmaking (crucible, gambit, forges, etc. Message only says its being tracked by Bungie. But there has been no mention of it anywhere. What’s going on? Why am I getting this code? What can we do to help fix this problem?
English
#Help #Errorcodes

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• Hi there. Thanks for your report. The CURRANT error code indicates that you are experiencing a general networking issue. This could be your internet connection in general, your connection to the Destiny 2 servers, or even an internet service provider issue. You may want to review our CURRANT article for more information.

投稿言語:

2 通の返信
    • Ever since the last update this is happening to countless others yet they constantly blame it on our network. I have a wired connection, Static IP, proper ports open or forwarded, open NAT, zero packet loss, and have zero issues playing any other games. I use DSLReports.com and have A to A+ across the board. The amount of people getting booted from raids over the past week is equal or more to the amount of people getting kicked over the last several months. This BS isn’t on us. Maybe it’s time they include themselves as the possible problem in the error code description instead of only blaming us. 🤦‍♂️

投稿言語:

2 通の返信
      このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon