JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

ヘルプ

助け合おう
8/9/2019 5:37:36 PM

Can't connect to destiny 2 servers PLEASE HELP

Hi, so... It's been now three days since I can't connect to destiny 2 servers, first, I couldn't download and install the latest updates, with some workarounds (moving my files to another hard drive) I managed to get it to launch, and thats it, all that the game now does is launch ang give me random error codes, by now I've already got saxophone, nightingale and buffalo, and most of the time it says that I should open the game with battle.net ( what Im doing since the beggining). I've already tried everything I've found on youtube videos, these forums, reddit, even tried using google DNS. Im starting to believe that since I got the base game when it was free this is just some BS to retain me from playing, which is a shame, since I already loved destiny 1 and was planning on joining 2 with the release of shadow keep. Anyway, thank you for your time reading this, if you have any tips, please tell me, anything helps.
English
#Help #Errorcodes

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
  • Hi there. Thanks for reaching out to us. [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46139]SAXOPHONE[/url] errors show up when Blizzard can't authenticate a player’s purchase or login when they launch Destiny 2. View our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46139]SAXOPHONE[/url] article for more information. You may want to follow these steps to refresh your PC game license: [quote] [b]1.[/b] Close the Battle.net app. [b]2.[/b] Via a web browser; change your Battle.net password [b]3.[/b] Restart Destiny 2 via the Battle.net app [/quote] Additionally, some players have reported that creating a new Windows profile has helped with this issue.

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

5 通の返信
    このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon