JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Destiny 2 について話し合おう
8/2/2019 6:39:19 PM

Xur Location 8/2/19

[b]Planet[/b]: Earth, Tower Sector: Tower hangar The small catwalk behind Dead Orbit Note: D2 info will be updated after 10am PDT [b]Follow custom tags below since these posts get buried every week[/b] https://xboxclips.com/Oh%20Pie%20Dragon/9e243400-9fad-435a-a7a3-79cb451fed86 (Truth is OP. Needs a nerf) [b]Fated Isochronal Engram[/b] An engram with a predestined outcome. It will contain a new exotic if any remain to be collected [u]Cost[/u]: 97 shards [i]Five of Swords[/i] Enables modifiers in nightfall strikes on prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers [u]Cost[/u]: free [b]Weapon[/b] [i]The Huckleberry[/i] Submachine gun Description: increased rate of fire and recoil while you’re holding down the trigger. Kills with this weapon reload a portion of the magazine [u]Cost[/u]: 29 shards [b]Armor[/b] [i]St0mp-ee5[/i] Hunter boots Perks: -fusion rifle dexterity, submachine gun dexterity, traction -bow scavenger, scout scavenger Description: increases sprint speed and sliding distance. Improves high, strafe, and triple jump [u]Cost[/u]: 23 shards [i]Winter’s Guile[/i] Warlock gauntlets Perks: -rocket launcher loader, momentum transfer, enhanced impact induction -shotgun scavenger, sniper scavenger Description: eliminating enemies with melee attacks increases your melee damage [u]Cost[/u]: 23 shards [i]One Eyed Mask[/i] Titan helmet Perks: -pulse targeting, pump action, enhanced hand cannon targeting -linear fusion reserves, special ammo finder Description: marks the enemy that dares to damage you. Track down and destroy your enemy for increased damage and overshield [u]Cost[/u]: 23 shards [b][i][u]Destiny 1[/u][/i][/b] [b]Location[/b]: the Reef. The small room on the right [b]Weapon[/b] [i]Patience and Time[/i] Sniper rifle [u]Cost[/u]: 23 strange coins [b]Armor[/b] [i]Legacy helmet engram[/i] [u]Cost[/u]: 29 strange coins [i]Thagomizers[/i] Titan gauntlets [u]Cost[/u]: 13 strange coins [i]Khepri’s Sting[/i] Hunter gauntlets [u]Cost[/u]: 13 strange coins [i]Claws of Ahamkara[/i] Warlock gauntlets [u]Cost[/u]: 13 strange coins [b]Weapon Ornament Bundles[/b] [i]Dragon’s Breath/ Tigershark[/i] [i]Trespasser/ Fallen Assassin[/i] [u]Cost[/u]: 30 strange coins + 25 silver dust

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
  • Oh Pie Dragon You make some valid points and i agree that eververse must be removed from this game but, Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather, he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank just outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

3 通の返信
    このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon