JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

コンパニオンアプリ

コンパニオンアプリで改良が必要なのは?
7/13/2019 1:19:15 PM

No audio for push notifications

So I haven't had audio for push notifications in a really long time. Eveytime I get a push notification it just appears at the top of my phone and I don't know it's there unless I'm watching for it. I thought maybe it was because I had turned off vibration in the app's settings but I turned it back on and still no audio for push notifications. So I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and I still don't get any audio notification from the app. I checked the notifications settings within the app settings of the phone and the only thing that I found that might be the issue is under "Destiny file downloader". It says it is set to no sound and when I open it up it offers to set audio based on importance from low, medium, high and urgent. But I'm pretty sure that isn't the normal push notification for alerts from thr app. I'm pretty sure it is meant for when the little icon appears in the notification bar that shows something is downloading after an update for the app. Does anyone else have this issue?

投稿言語:

キャンセル 編集 マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon