JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

コンパニオンアプリ

コンパニオンアプリで改良が必要なのは?
Spawnにより編集済み: 7/6/2019 11:31:14 PM

Clan members contradicting themselves

Just getting feedback here. Do other clan founders find it odd that people complain about wanting an active clan that does activities together, just to turn around and never do any activities with the clan. And in my experience, those same people end up leaving the clan because nobody ever did activities with them. Anyone else having this happen?? [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#companionapp

投稿言語:

キャンセル 編集 マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
  • Folk in general (especially gamers) are more than selfish I’m an admin of a clan & the first part of getting into our clan is that prior to invite, you join a party chat, put some game time in & help others across some of the PvP/PvE modes (no matter what it might be - quick mayhem, old Y1 mission etc) And as my party chat is always open, simply join it and say hello/ask We’ve folk running Raid challenges, catalysts, comp pinnacle weapons etc ...all the way back to ‘just starting D2’ Things can get done a lot faster with a little respect, manners & a friendly fireteam! (And helps to know those whom know quick routes) I can’t stand cliques inside clans, or those that act all superior (skills are one thing, but banter goes both ways) Anyone being an ass, or just solo farming engrams from the clan can just jog on! Have a clan purge, kick the ones out that don’t help/contribute to the rewards/social/fireteams

投稿言語:

キャンセル 編集 マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon