JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

サービスに関する警告
今日、Destiny 2 に更新が入ります。更新をインストールした後、もう一度 Destiny 2 にログインする必要があります。@BungieHelp で更新情報を確認してください。

ヘルプ

助け合おう
5/31/2019 5:16:27 AM
Vir
Vir

My weekly Sentry bounty for gambit prime gave me Outlaw head not Notorious

So far I've unlocked the Invader and Reaper Notorious helms for the hunter. I needed to wait for this weekly reset to get the Sentry one so I could get the triumph and then buy the gambit shirt for all 4 colors. I completed the sentry bounty yesterday and got the Tier 2 helm instead of tier 3. Am I still able to get a T3 sentry helm to complete the triumph? Video shows that this isn't my first week getting the gear pieces. Thanks for the help!

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
  • You don't get the Tier 3 Helmet instantly. Normally, you have to do 3 Weekly Bounties and each time you complete a Bounty the Tier goes up (first Bounty Tier 1, second Tier 2, third Tier 3). This would be 12 Bounties in total. To make it easier, you can get the Tier 1 and 2 Helmets in The Reckoning after completing your first Tier 3 Bounty. So once you have a Tier 3 Helmet (like you do), you can grind the Reckoning for the helmets from the lower Tiers and then complete the Bounty after getting the helmets. Then it's only 6 Bounties (3 for initial Tier 3 Helmet, 3 for the other classes). As you already completed your Sentry Bounty for the week, I don't think you can get the Tier 3 Helmet before the next Weekly Reset.

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

2 通の返信
    このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon