Yesterday, we announced the goal of removing time pressure associated with Glory ranks, and that Pinnacle Crucible rewards will be awarded via quests starting in Season 4.
Redrix’s Claymore will remain exclusive to Season 3. The Redrix’s Broadsword will be available through a pinnacle weapon questline in Season 4 offered by Lord Shaxx. To set expectations, here are the quest steps that must be completed in order to acquire Redrix’s Broadsword:
• In the Crucible. Defeat 200 opponents with Pulse Rifle final blows.
[b]Step 2: [/b]
• Reach Valor Rank “Heroic”
[b]Step 3: [/b]
• In the Crucible. Earn 75 Double Plays.
[b]Step 4: [/b]
• In the Crucible. Defeat 150 opponents with precision final blows from any Pulse Rifle.
[b]Step 5: [/b]
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Arc final blows
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Solar final blows
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Void final blows
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Quickplay (Rotators count)
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Competitive
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Rumble
• Complete 20 Crucible Bounties
• Reset your Valor rank 5 times within a single season
• Visit Lord Shaxx and claim your reward.[/quote]
Can anyone confirm the 8th Step for Redrix's Broadsword quest, I have seen many postings indicating that resetting Valor ranks is retroactive. I just finished Step 7 and Step 8 is now indicating I need to reset Valor 5 times. This season (4) I have reset 11 times, I have tried all solutions found online with no success