Yesterday, we announced the goal of removing time pressure associated with Glory ranks, and that Pinnacle Crucible rewards will be awarded via quests starting in Season 4.
Redrix’s Claymore will remain exclusive to Season 3. The Redrix’s Broadsword will be available through a pinnacle weapon questline in Season 4 offered by Lord Shaxx. To set expectations, here are the quest steps that must be completed in order to acquire Redrix’s Broadsword:
• In the Crucible. Defeat 200 opponents with Pulse Rifle final blows.
[b]Step 2: [/b]
• Reach Valor Rank “Heroic”
[b]Step 3: [/b]
• In the Crucible. Earn 75 Double Plays.
[b]Step 4: [/b]
• In the Crucible. Defeat 150 opponents with precision final blows from any Pulse Rifle.
[b]Step 5: [/b]
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Arc final blows
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Solar final blows
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Void final blows
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Quickplay (Rotators count)
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Competitive
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Rumble
• Complete 20 Crucible Bounties
• Reset your Valor rank 5 times within a single season
• Visit Lord Shaxx and claim your reward.[/quote]
For anyone wondering. To clear the confusion. Reaching Heroic and resetting 5 times in a season ARE DEFINITELY RETROACTIVE. I just completed this quest and can confirm this. Do not listen to anyone, even streamers, if they tell you differently. The last step is bugged however. When you complete the 5th reset you must go to the tower and then back to orbit. Once you return to orbit the step will complete. Again, just completed this and I reached the final step when I already had 2 resets. Grinded out 3 resets over this double XP weekend and I completed this quest. Don't listen to people who have not completed this yet as they are just relaying what they have heard other places and they are wrong.