JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

フォーラム

オリジナルの投稿元: Redrix's Broadsword Quest Steps
9/20/2018 1:44:45 AM
There is not a single step that is retroactive, for anyone wondering. Get out there and play. Literally if you just play crucible then this quest is easily doable. There was a lot of confusion about the last step of "Reset 5 times" and it counting the whole time you are playing. It does not. Source [url]https://twitter.com/a_dmg04/status/1030592428212776960?lang=en[/url] I thought it did and went ahead and reset once already. Wish I hadn't.
English

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• Reaching heroic and resetting 5 times in a season (starting from season 4) are definitely retroactive. Many people, including myself have completed this quest and can attest to this. I advise you don't post things without knowing for sure as you are just adding to the mass amount of confusion that is already out there. Trusting what Bungie says is never a wise decision.

投稿言語:

• Chaosにより編集済み: 9/23/2018 8:32:50 PM
    "Trusting what the developer says is never a wise decision." Right.... Going by what the developer says is not incorrect, nor is it "don't post things without knowing for sure". It is taking their specific word about a specific quest. Someone literally asked the guy who made this post, DMG04 about resetting and if it counts. He said "nope". Follow the link and read it. If a dev says misinformation, it isn't the players problem. You need better logic.

投稿言語:

• Respect to you for trying to help people but when you don't know for sure your attempts to help only hurt and add to confusion.

投稿言語:

• I'm not denying that Dmg said that. I'm stating that Bungie has said many things in the past that have not been true. This is one perfect example. The developer said it is not retroactive when it is. You stating that it isn't without getting there yourself is posting when you do not know for sure. You could have said that Dmg said so and so but instead you flat out said it's not retroactive. Just saying. Maybe you should have gotten there before telling people it isn't possible. Because it is possible. So again, don't post when you don't know for sure. And again, never trust what Bungie says. They said they fixed the braytech mod component glitch when they didn't. They had to go in and "re-fix" it three days later.

投稿言語:

• I'm not denying that Dmg said that. I'm stating that Bungie has said many things in the past that have not been true. This is one perfect example. The developer said it is not retroactive when it is. You stating that it isn't without getting there yourself is posting when you do not know for sure. You could have said that Dmg said so and so but instead you flat out said it's not retroactive. Just saying. Maybe you should have gotten there before telling people it isn't possible. Because it is possible. So again, don't post when you don't know for sure. And again, never trust what Bungie says.

投稿言語:

• I'm not denying that Dmg said that. I'm stating that Bungie has said many things in the past that have not been true. This is one perfect example. The developer said it is not retroactive when it is. You stating that it isn't without getting there yourself is posting when you do not know. Just saying. Maybe you should have gotten there before telling people it isn't possible. Because it is possible. So again, don't post when you don't know for sure. And again, never trust what Bungie says.

投稿言語:

• The heroic part is retroactive. I just skipped right by it because I had already reached legend.

投稿言語:

• Bungie seems to be full of seriously handicapped people, it seems like they couldn't properly write if their lives depended on it. It says to reset 5 times within a single season, so that should count previous resets... They need to either learn to write clearly or learn to program their freaking game correctly... Like how do these people have jobs, honestly?

投稿言語:

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon