Yesterday, we announced the goal of removing time pressure associated with Glory ranks, and that Pinnacle Crucible rewards will be awarded via quests starting in Season 4.
Redrix’s Claymore will remain exclusive to Season 3. The Redrix’s Broadsword will be available through a pinnacle weapon questline in Season 4 offered by Lord Shaxx. To set expectations, here are the quest steps that must be completed in order to acquire Redrix’s Broadsword:
• In the Crucible. Defeat 200 opponents with Pulse Rifle final blows.
[b]Step 2: [/b]
• Reach Valor Rank “Heroic”
[b]Step 3: [/b]
• In the Crucible. Earn 75 Double Plays.
[b]Step 4: [/b]
• In the Crucible. Defeat 150 opponents with precision final blows from any Pulse Rifle.
[b]Step 5: [/b]
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Arc final blows
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Solar final blows
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Void final blows
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Quickplay (Rotators count)
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Competitive
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Rumble
• Complete 20 Crucible Bounties
• Reset your Valor rank 5 times within a single season
• Visit Lord Shaxx and claim your reward.[/quote]
I'm a casual player and this quest doesn't seem bad. I was a pve player but wanted trials weapon and tried trials and played 20+ matches and won only 3. Now I'm getting better to the point I join a team that was loosing by 36 points came back and won by 1 point, got a message on PSN from a player on the loosing team that they was gonna report me and that shit got me happy to know I'm getting better. The only part I had issues with was the double kills where I had a bug and it wasn't registering my kills so I lost about 20. But I'm at step 5 and I'm about to reset for this season. The quest is long as I might not raid much but once I reach the reset step I'll just take advantage to 2xp, 3xp. So yeah it's not that bad. If you got ace then this is that but with more steps