Yesterday, we announced the goal of removing time pressure associated with Glory ranks, and that Pinnacle Crucible rewards will be awarded via quests starting in Season 4.
Redrix’s Claymore will remain exclusive to Season 3. The Redrix’s Broadsword will be available through a pinnacle weapon questline in Season 4 offered by Lord Shaxx. To set expectations, here are the quest steps that must be completed in order to acquire Redrix’s Broadsword:
• In the Crucible. Defeat 200 opponents with Pulse Rifle final blows.
[b]Step 2: [/b]
• Reach Valor Rank “Heroic”
[b]Step 3: [/b]
• In the Crucible. Earn 75 Double Plays.
[b]Step 4: [/b]
• In the Crucible. Defeat 150 opponents with precision final blows from any Pulse Rifle.
[b]Step 5: [/b]
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Arc final blows
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Solar final blows
• In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Void final blows
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Quickplay (Rotators count)
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Competitive
• Complete 25 Crucible matches in Rumble
• Complete 20 Crucible Bounties
• Reset your Valor rank 5 times within a single season
• Visit Lord Shaxx and claim your reward.[/quote]
I think everyone should just appreciate and be happy that they can get the gun after all, so you have no right to complain whatsoever. This quest only requires one thing now, which is dedication, instead of requiring wins in the wormhusk/arcstrider galore.