JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Destiny 2 について話し合おう
8/17/2018 11:06:20 PM

Redrix's Broadsword Quest Steps

Hey all, Yesterday, we announced the goal of removing time pressure associated with Glory ranks, and that Pinnacle Crucible rewards will be awarded via quests starting in Season 4. Redrix’s Claymore will remain exclusive to Season 3. The Redrix’s Broadsword will be available through a pinnacle weapon questline in Season 4 offered by Lord Shaxx. To set expectations, here are the quest steps that must be completed in order to acquire Redrix’s Broadsword: [quote][b]Step 1:[/b] • In the Crucible. Defeat 200 opponents with Pulse Rifle final blows. [b]Step 2: [/b] • Reach Valor Rank “Heroic” [b]Step 3: [/b] • In the Crucible. Earn 75 Double Plays. [b]Step 4: [/b] • In the Crucible. Defeat 150 opponents with precision final blows from any Pulse Rifle. [b]Step 5: [/b] • In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Arc final blows • In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Solar final blows • In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Void final blows [b]Step 6:[/b] • Complete 25 Crucible matches in Quickplay (Rotators count) • Complete 25 Crucible matches in Competitive • Complete 25 Crucible matches in Rumble [b]Step 7:[/b] • Complete 20 Crucible Bounties [b]Step 8:[/b] • Reset your Valor rank 5 times within a single season [b]Step 9:[/b] • Visit Lord Shaxx and claim your reward.[/quote]
English
#destiny2

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• Can I still get this weapon in season 5 ?? Because we all know that season 4 is 3 months and season 5 is 5 months, and I am willing to get it in the longer seasons

投稿言語:

• If the last word was to return this quest everyone would do and it's catalyst grants the player duel wielder. Plus body shots increase body shot damage the ultimate gun for the best of the best.😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

投稿言語:

• I'm a player who has the redrix as well as wishbringer shotgun (which is ok but still fun) and I have stopped grinding as the final tier no longer appleade to me (for reason I'll explain later). On one hand I can see the positive of no one being excluded from a perk combo that is powerful, but it requires a person to be landing constant precision kills. In addition to this collectors no longer feel left out when it comes to having such a weapon. Finally it prevents people from complaining about being locked out of content due to a skill gap. … HOWEVER! In my opinion this quest is way to easy with the only difficult step being one that you do passively anyway (valor resets). On top of this the gun was design to be obtained by the hardcore player who needed to be focused each and every game in order to obtain it (as heard in one of bungies warmind streams). It is also unfair for those that put in the effort to grind for such as weapon as of the power meta that they had to push through, stacked teams, and in my case (from my solo queuing) bad team afk or missing teammates making the grind painful. This weapon is powerful but only when uninterrupted, which includes factors such as getting the first shot before an enemy, controlling the perk (as the spray can sometimes be overwhelming) and getting precision kills without your teammates stealing the kill. Super side notes: 1- To [u]o0DELTA FORCE0o[/u], i had exams to study for and managed to get redrix and wishbringer in a short time frame. 2- I would appreciate it if redrix owner got more than an emblem (a sparrow, ship, or exclusive armor ornaments like 'Redrix's pride' ) 3- I ain't mad at bungie but I'm disappointed with members of the community laughing at the misery of those who put the time into grinding for such a titled weapon 4- If u (those who are laughing at the misery of others) don't have the weapon, then it prove that u have a lack of skill to obtain such a weapon as well as proving to me that u couldn't improve urself in pvp and thus need bungie to hold your hand, which is waaaaaaaaaayyyy more humiliating and hilarious 5- I like chicken?

投稿言語:

15 通の返信
    • Does 5 resets in season 3 count? Anyone know?

投稿言語:

2 通の返信
      • Sounds good.

投稿言語:

• I’m grinding for it! I want the Redrix! If I don’t get it gg. I tried. If I do get it, great! I’m looking forward to the potential that broadsword rolls might have and looking forward to others committed to completing the quest getting the gun! This is a win for Redrix users and for those who don’t have it!

投稿言語:

• That sounds tedious.

投稿言語:

• ryknow777により編集済み: 8/18/2018 4:49:02 PM
        Come on, 5 valor resets?? Lol. So the goal is to create a new weapon that everyone who didn't pay for the Claymore will want; and you want more than a measly 9,000 self-entitled sweaties to be able to use? The problem is that no one forced to complete the tedious quest line will even get to use this weapon til say 3/4 the way into season 4 or the next PVP quest weapon renders it irrelevant. Reset 5 times huh... Seems like overkill. The only players that are salty are the ones who paid for an account recovery for the Claymore. It's obvious. If I paid between $300-$600 for a virtual weapon that has no real world value whatsoever, I'd be pissed about this too. Don't worry though. By the time the rest of us get the Broadsword, you will already have Luna's Howl, you'll have several random rolled Broadswords from engrams and you'll still have your shitty Claymore. Stop crying. Take comfort in knowing that no one, I mean NO ONE ever looked at your Claymore and thought to themselves... "I wish I was that guy, look at all he achieved, he must be amazing in Crucible!" (Whacking off emoji)

投稿言語:

29 通の返信
        • I feel like it is worth the grind as they probably realised it isn't the best gun let's make a random perks one with outlaw and desperado and make it a quest. to be honest it's what it should have been

投稿言語:

• twitch.tv/thedoovleにより編集済み: 8/20/2018 3:05:10 AM
          Deleted by Admin.

投稿言語:

• We couldn’t think of cool ways for you to acquire new weapons so we just made you grind 900 games of PvP. Enjoy x

投稿言語:

• Lol at all the salty children who are upset that a different version of a weapon will be available next season through a ridiculous questline. (but they are giving it away lol) The fact you have that weapon is a trophy. Not because you are good but because you have a lot of time on your hands to play this game. I promise you this, I will never have the claymore or broadsword so you can feel special about that. You all can keep the boring PVP grind.

投稿言語:

• All the salty snowflakes are butthurt. I don't get it, you get both. Us casual scrubs will get the Broadsword. The quest seems harder than doing comp. It's time to grow up ladies.

投稿言語:

• Thanks for making Redrix Claymore completely pointless and a massive waste of time for those who have it or have been trying to get it. Also thank you for removing all that makes the claymore special. What is the point of the claymore if you're just gonna give a free copy of it away to everyone!? You're basically just saying "screw you" to all the players who spent their valuable time getting the claymore. Why? All because a bunch of Pve scrubs couldn't handle the fact that pvp exclusive loot is a thing... It's just sad and disappointing imo

投稿言語:

2 通の返信
          • Being a pve player I will give the clear 5 valour ranks in PvP a go in season 5. Season 4 will be all about forsaken grind, gambit and new raid. Shit I won't have time for PvP until season 5. Pve comes first :)

投稿言語:

• So, individuals with the Claymore prior get this weapon instantly, however, I've done every single requirement in season 3. So will my data be carried over as well? Especially since the valor resets don't pertain to specific seasons i.e Season 4 and beyond, just states "seasons." Furthermore, I thought pvp was going to be balanced, and your literally throwing people into Crucible with hopes high on getting the broadsword, as where people who have acquired the Claymore automatically get the broadsword. Just my thoughts, if some other players data persist through the Seasons why shouldn't ours?

投稿言語:

8 通の返信
            • MrKnackebrodにより編集済み: 8/19/2018 9:22:21 AM
              I think everyone should just appreciate and be happy that they can get the gun after all, so you have no right to complain whatsoever. This quest only requires one thing now, which is dedication, instead of requiring wins in the wormhusk/arcstrider galore.

投稿言語:

3 通の返信
              • Everyone is bitching....meanwhile I'm just glad to get a good gun. Thanks bungie! If you don't like it, don't play. They aren't saying you have to complete this quest......

投稿言語:

21 通の返信
                • WOW! You can keep that gun, there will be way to much more to do than sit in the hell hole that is now pvp!

投稿言語:

1 返信
                  • Bungie you forgot to mention the important first step in the quest: Step 1: Quit job and end relationship in order to find time to complete steps 2 to 9.

投稿言語:

2 通の返信
                    • [quote]Hey all, Yesterday, we announced the goal of removing time pressure associated with Glory ranks, and that Pinnacle Crucible rewards will be awarded via quests starting in Season 4. Redrix’s Claymore will remain exclusive to Season 3. The Redrix’s Broadsword will be available through a pinnacle weapon questline in Season 4 offered by Lord Shaxx. To set expectations, here are the quest steps that must be completed in order to acquire Redrix’s Broadsword: [quote][b]Step 1:[/b] • In the Crucible. Defeat 200 opponents with Pulse Rifle final blows. [b]Step 2: [/b] • Reach Valor Rank “Heroic” [b]Step 3: [/b] • In the Crucible. Earn 75 Double Plays. [b]Step 4: [/b] • In the Crucible. Defeat 150 opponents with precision final blows from any Pulse Rifle. [b]Step 5: [/b] • In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Arc final blows • In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Solar final blows • In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Void final blows [b]Step 6:[/b] • Complete 25 Crucible matches in Quickplay (Rotators count) • Complete 25 Crucible matches in Competitive • Complete 25 Crucible matches in Rumble [b]Step 7:[/b] • Complete 20 Crucible Bounties [b]Step 8:[/b] • Reset your Valor rank 5 times within a single season [b]Step 9:[/b] • Visit Lord Shaxx and claim your reward.[/quote][/quote] I am not doing it. I do not like pvp, and if Bungie keeps trying to force pvp on us for armor and weapons, higher light levels I will choose a new game to play

投稿言語:

26 通の返信
                      • destiny = $59.99 + dlc $40-60 warframe= free + dlc free

投稿言語:

34 通の返信
                        • Thijs might be a good thing, keep these crucible nerf hounds busy. Should have more of these quests. Maybe make a whole new game for them.

投稿言語:

• I like this a lot. 3k+ hours in D1 and propably 1k+ hours in D2 already... I really need a reason to break free and excessive amount of PvP might just do it. Will wait until release if its really going to be PvP galore.

投稿言語:

3 通の返信
                          • Probably not gonna do this quest, but I respect stuff like this obtainable from a long/tough quest though.

投稿言語:

1 返信
                              [b]Step 1:[/b] [quote]• In the Crucible. Defeat 200 opponents with Pulse Rifle final blows.[/quote] Piece of cake! [quote][b]Step 2: [/b] • Reach Valor Rank “Heroic”[/quote] No sweat. [quote][b]Step 3: [/b] • In the Crucible. Earn 75 Double Plays.[/quote] I can do this in my sleep! [quote][b]Step 4: [/b] • In the Crucible. Defeat 150 opponents with precision final blows from any Pulse Rifle.[/quote] This ain't my first rodeo cowboy! [quote][b]Step 5: [/b] • In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Arc final blows • In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Solar final blows • In the Crucible, defeat 50 opponents with Void final blows[/quote] Didn't even need to try! [quote][b]Step 6:[/b] • Complete 25 Crucible matches in Quickplay (Rotators count) • Complete 25 Crucible matches in Competitive • Complete 25 Crucible matches in Rumble[/quote] Puh-lease [quote][b]Step 7:[/b] • Complete 20 Crucible Bounties [/quote] You kidding me!? Too easy! [quote][b]Step 8:[/b] • Reset your Valor rank 5 times within a single season[/quote] I could do this with my eyes closed. [quote][b]Step 9:[/b] • Visit Lord Shaxx and claim your reward.[/quote] I am sick and tired of Bungie making these quest steps impossible to complete. Some of us have lives! Why did you make the hardest step the last one! Cancel Bungie!

投稿言語:

13 通の返信
                              6 7 8 9 10 11 12
                              このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
                              ;
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon