JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Destiny 2 について話し合おう
9/18/2017 3:10:44 AM

Add noticed bugs or problems

I want to start a list of bugs and issues players have picked up in Destiny 2 so please add to this and hopefully Bungie will notice it and fix some of them (fingers crossed). NOTE: Please do not add comments that are personal opinions on the game like, "Destiny 2 sucks" or the "the raid is boring" or things like that. Please limit comments to adding noticed bugs or things that are wrong in the game with models, items, textures etc.

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• Load into the Rowe and get a black screen. You can access you inventory but Rowe itself doesn't load. I have also noticed lots of missing animations. Mostly the explosion when a rocket hits.

投稿言語:

• Shaddowにより編集済み: 9/18/2017 10:44:47 AM
    1. The pauldrons on the female version of the Titan's 'Phoenix Strife Type 0' appear to be the male versions and are massively oversized on the female. This armour set is a different colouration of the 'Devastation Complex' armour set where the female pauldrons on that set are quite smaller and appear to be the correct size for a female character. 2. A player's Awoken character does not have the energy flux effect in their skin that they did in Destiny 1, but Awoken NPCs in Destiny 2 still have the energy effect in their skin just not a player's character. 3. The shotgun shells on the left side of the chest plate of the 'Actium War Rig' exotic progressively become more embedded in the chest plate (moving outwards) until the final ones are poking through the armour plate itself. 4. Lost Sector icon that completely disappear on some maps after discovery/looted. I may be wrong but all in the EDZ they don't appear to, they instead become dulled, but on other maps most to all completely disappear making it hard to find the Lost Sectors again to complete Challenges etc.

投稿言語:

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon