JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

2/16/2017 8:16:15 PM

Hotfix 2.5.0.2 Feedback

There are a lot of threads out there already on the new changes, but I wanted to give a central location to point everyone to when they ask me where they can share their thoughts. Now that you have had a few days to play the new changes we want to hear what you experiences have been playing. What do you like? What do you hate? What do you think is good but could be better? What would you change?
English
#feedback

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
  • I personally still feel that Auto Rifles are too under powered, if it were me i would make them absolute kings in their effective range by having them kill significantly faster (most primaries kill in roughly 0.8s i would make auto-rifles kill in 0.5s with all head shots and 0.6 with all body shots) than any other primary within their effective range but you step even a foot outside that range and they lose most of that killing power and become almost useless (something like losing 50-60% of their damage immediately outside their max range and doing no damage at say recommended hand cannon engagement range) but that's just me personally and idk how others would feel. My other issue is with the special ammo change. Like others i think this was a stupid change and would personally have preferred to have less special ammo spawn throughout a match (perhaps twice per match in regular crucible and once every 3-4 rounds in ToO) as this means that those that want to use their shotguns and sniper rifles can do so but they will find themselves having to use their primaries if they play aggressively and use up all their ammo within the first minuet or rounds of a match and have to wait before they can do this again. Naturally some weapons will still shine if this change were made but none will make you feel like you are being punished for not using said weapons (ie sidearms, icebreaker, invective).

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

1 2
このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon