JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

サービスに関する警告
今日、Destiny 2 に更新が入ります。更新をインストールした後、もう一度 Destiny 2 にログインする必要があります。@BungieHelp で更新情報を確認してください。

#feedback

2/16/2017 8:16:15 PM

Hotfix 2.5.0.2 Feedback

There are a lot of threads out there already on the new changes, but I wanted to give a central location to point everyone to when they ask me where they can share their thoughts. Now that you have had a few days to play the new changes we want to hear what you experiences have been playing. What do you like? What do you hate? What do you think is good but could be better? What would you change?
English
#feedback

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
  • I wanted to follow-up on my post from yesterday. I just tried playing clash three times and didn't finish one game. The first one yet again had Titans with no back up plans jumping across the map shotgunning people in the face. The strategy is pretty simple: they get the first kill then the opposition doesn't can't fight back because they never have special. IF I spawned with Fusion Rifle ammo, I would stand a chance, but since I don't I am just a sitting target with no chance of fighting back. There's no fun in playing that type of game. BTW, Running into this two days in a row can't be an accident.This must be what number of people are doing. The second and third games were just filled with people camping with snipers and scout rifles. It was boring and tedious and I'm not spending my time doing that. There was zero fun in any of these games. So I turned off my Xbox and I really hope at this point I have learned my lesson that the people who work at this game just don't care about fun. I fully expect IB to be horrible, as those good with sidearms will wreck everyone who isn't. Supremacy was designed to be a special weapon game, an now the only people who will win are those using the only special weapons not rendered useless. Check your numbers after next week. I bet sidearms and Universal remote rule the day.

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

1 2
このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon