JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

2/16/2017 8:16:15 PM

Hotfix 2.5.0.2 Feedback

There are a lot of threads out there already on the new changes, but I wanted to give a central location to point everyone to when they ask me where they can share their thoughts. Now that you have had a few days to play the new changes we want to hear what you experiences have been playing. What do you like? What do you hate? What do you think is good but could be better? What would you change?
English
#feedback

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
  • If I could change ONE thing about this game, I think most people would agree to separate PvE & PvP. All the problems with PvP have mostly stemmed from weapons/abilities meant to be powerful in PvE, and all the nerfs to those weapons/abilities in PvP have only gone to harm PvE as a whole. What makes it worse is that the gear you get is randomised, so while you might have a decent Mapador, the other team has guys with even better rolled Mapadors, which puts you at a disadvantage for a reason beyond the player's control. For Destiny's future, I'd like to see default weapons and subclasses (for all classes) for competitive multiplayer. If there were only one of every weapon type that could be used only in PvP, as well as only one universal subclass, balancing would be so much easier, and PvE wouldn't have to suffer for it. For subclass ideas, maybe you could look back to Halo (the game you made with the actually GOOD multiplayer), perhaps making "super" abilities based on the old Armour abilities, or even tweak some already existing Supers like either being able to use an un-upgraded Ward of Dawn, or un-upgraded Radiance. The most important thing is that across all 3 classes, for this Crucible subclass, the stats, the modifiers and the abilities have to all be identical (although various nodes with different abilities to cater to different playstyles would help to give some more dynamics). Only then, I feel we can have a TRULY balanced PvP. ...Thoughts?

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

1 2
このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon