JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Destiny について話し合おう

このスレッドは他のスレッドから派生: オリジナルの投稿を表示

ElusivePineappleにより編集済み: 2/17/2017 3:04:43 AM

fix the healing perks immediately.

Please fix the unintended healing perk situation ASAP. It absolutely destroys the neutral game of 2 of the 3 titan subclasses as well as voidlocks. Can't really asses how the rest is until you actually fix the stuff you broke on accident and shipped anyway.
English
#Destiny

投稿言語:

キャンセル 編集 マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
  • Yeah they really do need to fix it. That should be a good enough sign that even the coding itself knows Blade is trash & doesn't need any more nerfs 🤣😭 But on the real, you're right. Yes, Voidwalker is still powerful, but all the different ways to regenerate health+nades took it from good to great. & Cauterize is the Sunbreakers whole neutral game. The nades & melee are good on their own as well, but regenerating health makes it great. & the fact that Defender is only good with No Backup Plans. It leaves Striker as the obvious choice to use without putting yourself at a direct disadvantage. I sincerely hope they're working on a hotfix. & in that hotfix all those perks need to be fixed - including hungering Blade...because that subclass needs it more than anything else right now. secondly, & really importantly, they need to rework the special economy in Trials. The changes are perfectly fine for regular crucible - 3s & 6s. But in elimination you're forced to use a sidearm unless you want to be at a disadvantage by havin no special 90% of games unless they're extremely slow matches. You're forced into 2 decisions... run your special of choice & have nothing for the majority of games. Or run a sidearm because having [i]some[/i] kind of special all the time is definitely better than having no special most of the time. (Obviously icebreaker players are also excluded from this issue) All we can do is hope that they don't take 4 months to come out with these changes... & even with all that being said, I'm still thoroughly enjoying Trials. It's fun using a sidearm! Although I do feel at a disadvantage against icebreaker/no land players, I'm still loving it. But , they still need to fix it!

投稿言語:

キャンセル 編集 マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon