JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

フォーラム

spitdeath455により編集済み: 4/4/2017 10:18:14 AM
Ypur on battle...You fired a number of rounds, moved rapidly away from the threat area as it became too hot and found cover in what appears to be a defensible position. With a racing heart and shaking hands you scan the immediate area, but don’t see any imminent threats. The situation is quiet at the moment. The situation is quiet at the moment, but you don’t know if the threat is truly over. What you do know is that you fired a number of rounds and aren’t sure how many remain in the gun. Common sense says getting that gun fully recharged—immediately—is an excellent idea. And retaining the partially expended magazine, in case it’s needed later, is also smart. So you pop in new clip but for some reason you have to chamber it even though it should have a live round still in it? The gun use is weak like go to a gun range or shoot your neighbor you'll see its super handy.
English

投稿言語:

キャンセル 編集 マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• spitdeath455により編集済み: 4/4/2017 10:14:31 AM
    No it -blam!-ed the post up was way better. It en dead up tripling the post and cutting it off. Anyways I was leading up to the fact you have ammo left in the chamber of the gun wtf do you have to chamber it even though you only swapped a magazine doing a tactical reload. So I shoot say 15 out of 25 swap mags why would I eject a live round and make noise and shit for no reason or do they not have bolt hold opens in the future so you know it's empty. Even freaking cod has that figured out just annoying 3 or 4 seconds of waiting when the whole idea was a TACTICAL RELOAD TO AVOID THAT... might as well just empty the gun since you'll Have to chamber anyway. So please dont have that stupud ass stuff in destiny 2 or the pause screen to get some ammo that's some ass hat stuff.

投稿言語:

• Dude yes. Always reload immediately. Good habit to have

投稿言語:

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon