JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Destiny について話し合おう

このスレッドは他のスレッドから派生: オリジナルの投稿を表示

ElusivePineappleにより編集済み: 2/17/2017 3:04:43 AM

fix the healing perks immediately.

Please fix the unintended healing perk situation ASAP. It absolutely destroys the neutral game of 2 of the 3 titan subclasses as well as voidlocks. Can't really asses how the rest is until you actually fix the stuff you broke on accident and shipped anyway.
English
#Destiny

投稿言語:

キャンセル 編集 マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
  • IHeartGanjaHomiにより編集済み: 2/18/2017 8:11:29 PM
    alright look i main titan and while most of these changes are welcoming cauterize and storm fist getting hit has really pissed me off i mean come on guys really you should've just waited to ship the patch now 2 b honest im more worried about stormfist being reverted back to what it was because the simple fact is healing on the titan striker specifically is almost a must for most situations cuz most of the time you only get one storm fist hit any way and with over load your chances of getting another charge is slim now if it aint revertred at least make it to where titans heal more than what its at cuz i main striker since beta and its one of the things that save a titans ass more than not now sholder charge should definitely keep this cuz SC is a 1 hit most times anyway. now on to cauterize at least make it to where grenade kills give your health back in the same quantites its at now but melee should be reverted. now the reason i say this is because hammer is the titans only roaming super and we are less effective without the original healing setup. i say grenades cuz i cant tell you how many times i stick a fusion to someones face and get my health back and am able to stay in the fight longer and dont have to close a huge gap to punch him. im pushing for these changes to titan healing factor because we have f***ing t rex arms and have to be close to get a melee kill or even hit something in the first place i understand the changes to hungering blade cuz blink strike is vicious and has some freaky long range and warlocks melees are small AOE force b!+c#slaps tyhat also have range. titans got F***ED in this patch besides jug shield that had to happen jug is for weineys anyway. now i m fairly sure this comment i made is gonna be overlooked anyway but i sure hope you guys get this. BTW fix bubble to be what it was b 4 u patched it as well. oh yeah an make hungering blade heal more than just a third how bout three quarters. and the weapons that have been $#!+ on by this patch need to be fixed like now right phu King Now this is F.ing bull $#!+. n im mnot the only one who feels this way lots of people feel this way so for for Phuk sake fix it like a week ago thanks Bungie. although i must say how did you guys go from making one of the most successful game franchises to this bull $#!+

投稿言語:

キャンセル 編集 マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon