JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Destiny について話し合おう

このスレッドは他のスレッドから派生: オリジナルの投稿を表示

ElusivePineappleにより編集済み: 2/17/2017 3:04:43 AM

fix the healing perks immediately.

Please fix the unintended healing perk situation ASAP. It absolutely destroys the neutral game of 2 of the 3 titan subclasses as well as voidlocks. Can't really asses how the rest is until you actually fix the stuff you broke on accident and shipped anyway.
English
#Destiny

投稿言語:

キャンセル 編集 マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
  • I can't speak for the other subclasses, but VW is not nerfed, if anything its been improved. Before, Life Steal would activate a health regen, which of course means you gradually generate health over a set amount of time. Now, Life Steal gives you a chunk of health instantly. My play-style is akin to Mass Effects Vanguard, that is charging the front line, berserk, and fall back for CD's. I cant tell you how many times I've died due to a miscalculation in health regen. Now, you don't die when hit in the face with a heavy attack in the midst of regen. I call Noob on anyone complaining about VW rework. Bladedancer in pvp was perfectly fine, but again the regen limitation in PVE was extremely risky. The change has now made Bladedancer more PVE viable, but this recrowns it has king of PVP. Instant health restore with every kill is ridiculous. I've seen a single bladedancer take out a group in a single zone in control, he was close but he did not go down. Now, that same bladedancer is practically invincible. A shotgun blast to the face was barely enough, now I doubt it would be even close even with the base dmg increase. Thats just speculation, tho so ill see when i try myself.

投稿言語:

キャンセル 編集 マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

13 通の返信
    このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon