JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

フォーラム

オリジナルの投稿元: fix the healing perks immediately.
2/18/2017 5:27:29 PM
I can't speak for the other subclasses, but VW is not nerfed, if anything its been improved. Before, Life Steal would activate a health regen, which of course means you gradually generate health over a set amount of time. Now, Life Steal gives you a chunk of health instantly. My play-style is akin to Mass Effects Vanguard, that is charging the front line, berserk, and fall back for CD's. I cant tell you how many times I've died due to a miscalculation in health regen. Now, you don't die when hit in the face with a heavy attack in the midst of regen. I call Noob on anyone complaining about VW rework. Bladedancer in pvp was perfectly fine, but again the regen limitation in PVE was extremely risky. The change has now made Bladedancer more PVE viable, but this recrowns it has king of PVP. Instant health restore with every kill is ridiculous. I've seen a single bladedancer take out a group in a single zone in control, he was close but he did not go down. Now, that same bladedancer is practically invincible. A shotgun blast to the face was barely enough, now I doubt it would be even close even with the base dmg increase. Thats just speculation, tho so ill see when i try myself.
English

投稿言語:

キャンセル 編集 マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• Rather get 30hp instead of full health .. & then calls players bad who feel this bug has ruined all health regen perks ... & barely scratches a 1.0... That's rough man. If you prefer a small 30hp compared to full health regeneration that's your preference. But you can't call anyone bad for disagreeing. I'm significantly better than you & I think Voidwalker takes a big hit with this bug. Especially if you use Ram+Embrace the Void.

投稿言語:

• Uchiha Ragnaにより編集済み: 2/19/2017 2:23:15 AM
    What is the basis of you being better than me? If you rely on the ram+embrace the void or even on one does not make you better, it only highlights the limitations of your abilities. Ram+EtV is extremely potent, but therein lies the problem. Its overkill. There's nothing fun or challenging about that. You can literally keep yourself sustained with The Ram in close combat, I have done so many times. And its fun, but its boring. Its OP. I haven't tested the patch changes on affected weaponry, which is why I never made a comment concerning weaponry. That being said, in theory if you instantly get a chunk of health for every proc, a quick succession of kills would be much more beneficial that successive regens, unless the regens actually stack properly which I dont think they even stack, but again I dont know. I completely agree it sucks that other aspects of the game take hits because they can't localize the change in one part or area. But nothing is more annoying than players throwing the biggest hissy fit over an OP ability or build e which relies on one or more abilities. That bottlenecks the number of play styles when players only inclined to pick abilities because they are so strong. Again, it only highlights the limitations of said skills. The argument with these changes to class abilities is pretty much based on playstyle. I've played through many changes through multiple games and had my fair share of bitching, but when it comes down to it instead of complaining, f****** suck it up and adapt. On a side note; part of patch notes claim that health has been reduced for guardians with an armor value higher than 10, people who run with a high armor value, and those who in addition use The Ram will have the biggest affect, because now your health isn't so high and health regen isn't as viable considering I hate to say "Get gud" cause I hate ignorant memes, but it totally fits in this situation.

投稿言語:

• This fool has a <2.10 kd and you ask whats the basis of you being better than me..... smh

投稿言語:

• Again, you're basing your comments on numbers that are based on my entire playtime. I have plenty of screenshots with my k/d above 2.0, in fact many 2.86 and one match where I actually got 6.0. So please continue to lecture me like I'm still the same noob when I started the crucible. Its elitest like you that I can't stand.

投稿言語:

• my basis for being better than you? Significantly better stats than you in every category that's recorded for destiny's pvp. By double, or even triple in some capacity. & have spent triple the amount of time in crucible, on a warlock, than you. Actually more than triple... That's my basis for being better. (Insert stats don't matter paragraph coming from someone who can barely break even on average.) Someone calling Voidwalker OP...I've heard it all now. You're literally saying anyone who doesn't like the changes is bad when you're straight up garbage. If we played each other you'd be lucky to get more kills than my deaths by the end of the game :/ You sound so stupid saying people should just "adapt" and "get good" for a BUG? Something that's literally not even supposed to be in the game. 'Infinite super glitch? Oh just get good & learn to kill it, duh.' Just adapt, stupid crybaby. <----sounds so logical, huh? Teach me how to get good and adapt my man. Because obviously I could learn a thing or 2 from somebody with obviously great pvp skills such as yourself.. & adapt ... I main Storm. They nerfed my subclass, they nerfed special ammo, they nerfed shotguns, & yet I'm still holding a 3.5 for the week using a sidearm (which I've never used in my life until yesterday). I guess I can't adapt to shit though.

投稿言語:

• Uchiha Ragnaにより編集済み: 2/19/2017 5:28:46 AM
    PvP is not something I spend a lot of time in... In fact, PVP is something I only really got into late last year, when I came back from not playing for years. I speak for PVE, and even then I'm not even hardcore in that regards. I'm considered rather casual as I have interests outside Destiny. The only raid I've ever done is VoG, but my prowess is not demeaned by that fact, it simply means I have never invested the time. That being said, I'd LOVE to squad-up and run several heroics and compare skills then. I dont need to have done every raid or spend countless hours in PVP to be able to make an obvious assessment based on empirical evidence, fool... As I stated before, the basis for your comparison is something that I spend 1/10 of Destiny Play time in, and I've been getting better and better, my friend. I'll take you up any day 👌 gladly Fyi: I don't understand the infinite super glitch reference, but if you're implying I exploit glitches and poor game mechanics to win/be good, then you're the stupid one. Like I said, send an invite whenever you want to attempt to cash that weak check out your a*s

投稿言語:

• I can at least respect that you can understand the fact it was a reference. The reference is to the fact that the health regeneration nerf is a bug on everything besides Hungering Blade. As was any infinite super glitch that was in the game. Telling somebody they're bad for not adapting to a glitch is absurd...it was a comparison of the two. You can't tell someone to get good for wanting a fix to this bug - something that's not supposed to be in the game at all. ..and did you just challenge me to PvE? lol. come on now man. I'm not challenging you to a PvE standoff .. I'm not even challenging you in pvp for that matter. I just find it ridiculous that someone so inexperienced, & bad at the little experience they do have, calling other players bad...for wanting a bug fixed, no less. I don't have to play you to prove that I'm better than you. & I don't have to outscore you in Strikes to do that either ... even though it would literally mean nothing if I did anyway. The enormous gap between our stats says enough ... but besides that glaring point, I wasn't trying to prove that I was better than you anyway. Individual wins & losses in destiny are meaningless...anyone can lose a match at any given time. All it takes is for one player to be having a great game... One person to be playing better than the next for 15 minutes can mean a win...it's that simple. Being honest I wasn't even trying to insult you. Not everybody's great at this game. It's not really an insult to say I'm better than you. I just find the way you look at things ironic as shit...calling people bad when you're inexperienced and bad yourself. I will also say that I do agree that you don't exactly need to main a class to understand it's strengths & weaknesses. You can make an informed opinion without playing something. But you're going way beyond that so it's kind of irrelevant to the post.

投稿言語:

• You forget yourself, I apologize for coming off aggressive or insulting initially , but your heavy reliance on statistics is based on performance/time spent, time spent in sure is something you have that I dont. You claim going toe-to-toe would prove nothing, but it would validate skills in my own right. You essentially call me a noob based on my statistics but that shows nothing about my growth in skill between time gaps. Then flank to say you're not meaning to be insulting lol As I've said, I would love to show you how "inexperienced" I am.

投稿言語:

• Thank you. Finally logged on for the nightfall last night. Was afraid to run the vampire build after everything I read. Funny thing was, the instant health return kept me alive better than the slower regen. I don't think the unintended changes are as bad as what people make it out to be. It's just, they pushed out a broken patch, and for that Bungie is being scolded.

投稿言語:

• You mean they shouldn't be scolded for that? They aren't doing anyone a favour by putting out abug filled patch.

投稿言語:

• I agree that pushing through a patch with unintended consequences was a bad idea. I really do think that the class is not broken, from a PvE standpoint. It's simply different.

投稿言語:

• A lot of people find it bad and broken because it has specifically worked in "this" way since the game came out and to suddenly change it for no reason forced a lot of people to adapt to it. It is kind of annoying only getting a tiny chunk of health with Sunbreaker when you are on death's door. Especially in strikes. Haven't really played on my warlock since the patch came out. (You can apply that to any of the perks/classes affected by the change)

投稿言語:

• I can respect that analysis. I'm as casual as they come. Never leveled sunbreaker so I can't say anything about it. VW was simply not as bad as I had expected in pve. Don't dabble much in pvp, so no experience there yet.

投稿言語:

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon