JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Destiny について話し合おう
2/14/2017 6:02:22 PM

Hungering Blade Clarification for Hotfix 2.5.0.2 Patch Notes

We just launched [b]Hotfix 2.5.0.2[/b] which contains a Sandbox tuning pass and changes to the Crucible. If you want an in-depth exploration into some of these changes you can watch our [url=https://www.twitch.tv/videos/120721482]live fire demonstration here[/url]. For those interested in the bullet points we have the full [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45661]Patch Notes[/url] up as well. In the interest of full transparency, we do need to clarify something in this update. Our test team discovered that the changes to the Blade Dancer Perk Hungering Blade were being applied to several other Health Regen Perks. Here is a quote from Sandbox designer Josh Hamrick. [quote]Over the last couple of days, as we continued to test the patch, it came to our attention that the changes we made to Hungering Blade were unintentionally shared among a number of additional elements (list below). While we considered delaying the hotfix to remove the shared change, we ultimately decided to live with the patch we’d made and tested. We believe that Hotfix 2.5.0.2 is an important step forward to maintain the health of the game and that getting it out to you ASAP is in everyone's best interest. And besides, no one wants to show up empty handed on Valentine’s day. List of affected elements: • Hungering Blade (Arc Hunter) • Transfusion (Striker Titan) • Cauterize (Sunbreaker Titan) • Lifesteal (Voidwalker Warlock) • Red Death perk • Suros Legacy Perk (Suros Regime) • No Backup Plans • Ward of Dawn cast • The Ram • Apotheosis Veil • Embrace the Void (Voidwalker Warlock) Over the next couple of weeks, we will be diligently watching and listening to what you have to say about these changes. While we will be unsurprised if additional tweaks need to be made, we are honestly super interested to see how these changes, intended or not, play out. We will be relying on you to give us your feedback as you grow accustomed to the feel of the game over the next couple of weeks. We will also be with you ingame, playing along and making our own notes… Apparently, I have to redeem myself for my stream performance anyway. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a 1st date with a potential Skorri fix… [/quote]
English
#Destiny

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• Boo

投稿言語:

• [quote]We just launched [b]Hotfix 2.5.0.2[/b] which contains a Sandbox tuning pass and changes to the Crucible. If you want an in-depth exploration into some of these changes you can watch our [url=https://www.twitch.tv/videos/120721482]live fire demonstration here[/url]. For those interested in the bullet points we have the full [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45661]Patch Notes[/url] up as well. In the interest of full transparency, we do need to clarify something in this update. Our test team discovered that the changes to the Blade Dancer Perk Hungering Blade were being applied to several other Health Regen Perks. Here is a quote from Sandbox designer Josh Hamrick. [quote]Over the last couple of days, as we continued to test the patch, it came to our attention that the changes we made to Hungering Blade were unintentionally shared among a number of additional elements (list below). While we considered delaying the hotfix to remove the shared change, we ultimately decided to live with the patch we’d made and tested. We believe that Hotfix 2.5.0.2 is an important step forward to maintain the health of the game and that getting it out to you ASAP is in everyone's best interest. And besides, no one wants to show up empty handed on Valentine’s day. List of affected elements: • Hungering Blade (Arc Hunter) • Transfusion (Striker Titan) • Cauterize (Sunbreaker Titan) • Lifesteal (Voidwalker Warlock) • Red Death perk • Suros Legacy Perk (Suros Regime) • No Backup Plans • Ward of Dawn cast • The Ram • Apotheosis Veil • Embrace the Void (Voidwalker Warlock) Over the next couple of weeks, we will be diligently watching and listening to what you have to say about these changes. While we will be unsurprised if additional tweaks need to be made, we are honestly super interested to see how these changes, intended or not, play out. We will be relying on you to give us your feedback as you grow accustomed to the feel of the game over the next couple of weeks. We will also be with you ingame, playing along and making our own notes… Apparently, I have to redeem myself for my stream performance anyway. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a 1st date with a potential Skorri fix… [/quote][/quote] Is it true the destiny two will be "easier"? Thanks.

投稿言語:

1 返信
    • Why do your people hate blink so much? Maybe just remove it if it's so unbearable. It's too bad, it had quite the cool factor originally.

投稿言語:

• I feel like my fusion rifle is useless because i die to sidearms and primaries all the time. I do precharge but even then I'm dying maybe to lag. I then lose my ammo, have to go find more to "try to compete with sidearms killing potential". Bungie you made fusions to work within the same area of sidearms but you absolutely deserted them with this recent patch. The only fusions you can use are plan c and the fastest firing archetype and those are very.....poor....

投稿言語:

• I'm confused cuz the patch notes say hungering blade immediately starts health regen and grants more health per kill. Aren't these good things? And then if those effects were inadvertently given to all those other perks wouldn't that be better?But it sounds like those other perks aren't working at all. So I really don't get what is going on. Maybe that is part of the problem?

投稿言語:

2 通の返信
      • Weird that you're waiting to see if we like the accident. Pretty sure it might be more like, hey if they don't complain too much, then we'll just ignore it. I'm not mad or anything, that just seems more likely.

投稿言語:

• And you want us to be excited for Destiny 2? If you're gonna code it like this you can forget it. Don't even bother announcing it if the same people who thought this patch was good had their insane hands on Destiny 2 as well.

投稿言語:

• Please just keep trials, and iron banner and private matches. Then just focus on PvE. Larger open world, more story, awesome raids, and way more frequent content add ons.

投稿言語:

• I was thinking about playing Destiny today, so I thought I would check the forum to see that I might want to get after. Then I see this series of patch notes, accompanied by a litany of negative feedback, and the good ol' "We'll be watching" pillow talk from Bungie. I know that my participation really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things; however, this is cause enough to continue not playing Destiny.

投稿言語:

• [quote]We just launched [b]Hotfix 2.5.0.2[/b] which contains a Sandbox tuning pass and changes to the Crucible. If you want an in-depth exploration into some of these changes you can watch our [url=https://www.twitch.tv/videos/120721482]live fire demonstration here[/url]. For those interested in the bullet points we have the full [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45661]Patch Notes[/url] up as well. In the interest of full transparency, we do need to clarify something in this update. Our test team discovered that the changes to the Blade Dancer Perk Hungering Blade were being applied to several other Health Regen Perks. Here is a quote from Sandbox designer Josh Hamrick. [quote]Over the last couple of days, as we continued to test the patch, it came to our attention that the changes we made to Hungering Blade were unintentionally shared among a number of additional elements (list below). While we considered delaying the hotfix to remove the shared change, we ultimately decided to live with the patch we’d made and tested. We believe that Hotfix 2.5.0.2 is an important step forward to maintain the health of the game and that getting it out to you ASAP is in everyone's best interest. And besides, no one wants to show up empty handed on Valentine’s day. List of affected elements: • Hungering Blade (Arc Hunter) • Transfusion (Striker Titan) • Cauterize (Sunbreaker Titan) • Lifesteal (Voidwalker Warlock) • Red Death perk • Suros Legacy Perk (Suros Regime) • No Backup Plans • Ward of Dawn cast • The Ram • Apotheosis Veil • Embrace the Void (Voidwalker Warlock) Over the next couple of weeks, we will be diligently watching and listening to what you have to say about these changes. While we will be unsurprised if additional tweaks need to be made, we are honestly super interested to see how these changes, intended or not, play out. We will be relying on you to give us your feedback as you grow accustomed to the feel of the game over the next couple of weeks. We will also be with you ingame, playing along and making our own notes… Apparently, I have to redeem myself for my stream performance anyway. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a 1st date with a potential Skorri fix… [/quote][/quote] Are you going to fix all of the things that got affected by the hungering blade nerf ? I play void walker warlock mostly and this kinda screws things up. You didn't exactly say you were gonna fix it, u just said u were interested..... Please tell me you're fixing this cause it kinda sucks...

投稿言語:

• Unacceptable.

投稿言語:

1 返信
        • Well I can try to live with the changes to special ammo but what I really wanted was buffs to primary weapons not just for pvp but for pve. What really confuses me the most is the nerf to the class stats and the nerf to the truth I mean someone please tell me if people were actually asking for those two nerfs to happen.

投稿言語:

• Shut the -blam!- up you made a dying game into more shit jesus reload a save from year one and call it a day

投稿言語:

投稿言語:

• That's just -blam!-ing stupid lmao

投稿言語:

• Rhadamanthus13により編集済み: 2/17/2017 5:35:02 AM
          How to be an idiot game designer. Step 1: have no clue how to play your own creation in the PvP world. Step 2: listen to a bunch of "yes" people who whine to get what they want while they test your so called patch pieces. Step 3: install a patch that insults the intelligence, skill, and talent of the PvP players that bought this game, bought the dlc's and stuck with this game thru every dumb@$$ decision and nerf that you have installed since the inception of this game. Basically you no talent hack game designers are trying to force us to play like you and your so called test people. How is this even remotely fair to the rest of the gaming world?? IT ISN'T so do the gaming community and world a favor, stop acting like a bunch of 5 year old rich brats throwing temper tantrums because you suck at the game you designed for pvp. Return and restore the crucible to it's better days, give us the special ammo back and maybe just maybe we in the gaming world MIGHT cut you some slack, but I WOULDN'T bet on that. Too many mistakes to be forgiven especially after this utterly incompetent debacle.

投稿言語:

10 通の返信
          • I didn't receive 3000 gilmmer from a siva engine tech, then I buy 5 treasures from tess and 2 of them just gave me chroma. No nothing went to the post office, so don't say "we think" or "it might". Just fix it! Thanks

投稿言語:

Fix your game. It literally sucks, and 90% of the player base cant stand your -blam!-ing game now. Who in the right mind would come up with this update? Good luck for D2, you just lost a chunk of your player base.

投稿言語:

3 通の返信
            • Omg the comments are about to hit 5000

投稿言語:

2 通の返信
              • As far as the majority of the patch goes, things are fine, but the Truth nerf was uncalled for. Even worse than that was the blatant disregard of the player bases' intelligence by pushing thru the hungering blade nerf (which was also unnecessary) along with its "collateral" damage, and then playing it off as if we wouldn't realize that it was noticeably broken prior to the publishing of said patch. But, the audacity to assume we would be cool with it is just plain ridiculous. Pull the patch, make the necessary changes, then re-apply it. Don't lay down on this issue, if it pushes back the spring update then so be it.

投稿言語:

• After the patch, my guardian now has a vagina.

投稿言語:

4 通の返信
                • This is what it sounds like. "We know we broke shit, but we don't care enough to fix it"

投稿言語:

3 通の返信
                  • Reported for being disrespectful and insulting.

投稿言語:

• Insano04により編集済み: 2/17/2017 9:11:07 PM
                    you kno it is bad when forums are more fun than destiny rn lol

投稿言語:

3 通の返信
                    • MFGODにより編集済み: 2/18/2017 2:15:24 AM
                      My thoughts on changes Ophidian Aspect: why? Who complained? Skip gauntlets : ok I get this one Bladedancer quickdraw : killed the subclass. Who complained Hungering blade: I'm ok with it but think it's unnecessary Other health perks nerf : wtf? Sunsinger, defender and red death to name a few that were already under performing. Quality Control please Shotgun ADS nerf with rangefinder : LMFAO! It actually will ADS faster now! Too funny. Quality Control please Secondary ammo change : I'm ok with this change. Clever dragon : I'm fine with this. Makes more weapons usable. Handcannon : great change! High impact pulse rifle: lol ok thanks but only one option in year 3.... thanks I guess Auto rifle : needs more but it's better so it's an improvement Truth : I'm fine with it but who complained. Gally gets me more kills any way. My guess is everyone sharded it. So you effectively killed another exotic. Shotguns: was a bit much but I'm ok with it My suggestion : keep weapon changes but take truth to 2 in the chamber, slight additional boost to auto rifle and hopscotch type pulse. Oh and keep flux buff Reverse everything else. And someone needs to have stern talk with the quality control team if you have one.

投稿言語:

• what's more annoying then Health regen? Truth having tripod? Aping matadors? Blink? Extra tracking on skip nade? Juggernaut? HC rounds on a clever? [spoiler]smoke nade[/spoiler]

投稿言語:

1 返信
                      2 3 4 5 6 7 8
                      このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon