JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Destiny について話し合おう
2/14/2017 6:02:22 PM

Hungering Blade Clarification for Hotfix 2.5.0.2 Patch Notes

We just launched [b]Hotfix 2.5.0.2[/b] which contains a Sandbox tuning pass and changes to the Crucible. If you want an in-depth exploration into some of these changes you can watch our [url=https://www.twitch.tv/videos/120721482]live fire demonstration here[/url]. For those interested in the bullet points we have the full [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45661]Patch Notes[/url] up as well. In the interest of full transparency, we do need to clarify something in this update. Our test team discovered that the changes to the Blade Dancer Perk Hungering Blade were being applied to several other Health Regen Perks. Here is a quote from Sandbox designer Josh Hamrick. [quote]Over the last couple of days, as we continued to test the patch, it came to our attention that the changes we made to Hungering Blade were unintentionally shared among a number of additional elements (list below). While we considered delaying the hotfix to remove the shared change, we ultimately decided to live with the patch we’d made and tested. We believe that Hotfix 2.5.0.2 is an important step forward to maintain the health of the game and that getting it out to you ASAP is in everyone's best interest. And besides, no one wants to show up empty handed on Valentine’s day. List of affected elements: • Hungering Blade (Arc Hunter) • Transfusion (Striker Titan) • Cauterize (Sunbreaker Titan) • Lifesteal (Voidwalker Warlock) • Red Death perk • Suros Legacy Perk (Suros Regime) • No Backup Plans • Ward of Dawn cast • The Ram • Apotheosis Veil • Embrace the Void (Voidwalker Warlock) Over the next couple of weeks, we will be diligently watching and listening to what you have to say about these changes. While we will be unsurprised if additional tweaks need to be made, we are honestly super interested to see how these changes, intended or not, play out. We will be relying on you to give us your feedback as you grow accustomed to the feel of the game over the next couple of weeks. We will also be with you ingame, playing along and making our own notes… Apparently, I have to redeem myself for my stream performance anyway. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a 1st date with a potential Skorri fix… [/quote]
English
#Destiny

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• Ok.... Now im kinda mad. Why the fuk would you screw with the armor and health? If you have a max armor charactor it makes him/her special. Its hard to get max armor on any charactor. All we fricken wanted was a buff to Primaries and you screw everything up. You totally screwed shotguns and now crusible is a side arm spree. Seriously you need to undo what ever changes you made to the classes. I love bladedancer considering, i ran a hunter for a long time and blade is my favorite subclass.

投稿言語:

• zJDzにより編集済み: 2/17/2017 11:15:26 PM
    "Reduced Health of Guardians with Armor values above 10." Why did you reduce the armor on classes? Being able to run max armor on a class is what makes them unique. You made warlocks and Titans the same as hunters now. Bungie you ruined destiny. We asked for a buff to primaries and instead you nerf armor, nerf clever dragon ( we only asked for removal of HCR on that gun), nerf health regen, nerf QuickDraw, no special on death, etc. The game was fine before the update it just needed the change to jugg shield, and a buff to primaries. Not this garbage of a patch you pushed out. You completely changed the game. It's no longer destiny. It's some watered down version of crap. Undo the changes. Put everything back how it was and just design new maps. Quit tinkering with weapons every couple months. Updates should only add new maps and new guns. Quit destroying what we already have and like. How can I dislike bungie's post more than once? I want to put a million dislikes on it.

投稿言語:

13 通の返信
    • Crucible is a lot less fun now. Nice work, team!

投稿言語:

1 返信
      • I played trials and it's not having special is nice adition. Gun battles are fun (except when playing against ice breakers). Game play seems better, blink is more accurate and handcannons are fun.

投稿言語:

• Everyone just shut up the patch is fine. The perks being nerfed a little is good it adds a challenge. There is now a bigger struggle to stay alive in 1v1 or 1v2(or more) fights. So learn to deal with it. It's like everyone complaining about shotguns.

投稿言語:

3 通の返信
        • I have never seen a company say "we saw this mistake before launch but we decided to go with it cuz -blam!- it". Red Death is a useless exotic without the Red Death perk. That is my feedback, can't believe i actually had to give it though. Other than that, i like the updates. Got rid of the shotgun spam, weapons seem more balanced.

投稿言語:

3 通の返信
          • Man at Armsにより編集済み: 2/18/2017 1:29:53 PM
            5000+ responses. Shit storm day 4. Rick Kackis has a great Youtube video that sums up everything. Fix the game already. Cozmo I know your taking the heat and it's not your fault. But your responses to what the devs did to us are far and in between. The community needs a quick response from Bungie to address what they are doing to correct this broken patch. That is your fault. Mechanics are fine as far as the weapons. The rest is BS. Terrible job. https://youtu.be/2UGB2MbTniY

投稿言語:

20 通の返信
            • Well if this was the Valentine update. I can't wait for the April fools day one.

投稿言語:

2 通の返信
              • Warlock Viper Totemic on Ophidian Aspect no longer readies your weapon instantly, but now grants a large increase to weapon handling speed When will the items in game and on the site be updated to say this? According to my gloves in-game there is no change... are they going to be updated to say [u]large increase to weapon handling speed[/u]?

投稿言語:

• EternalAzhreiにより編集済み: 2/21/2017 2:33:59 PM
                I've spent some more time playing PVE on my Titan and my Warlock, especially Striker, Sunbreaker, and Voidwalker. They're great subclasses with some terrific synergies, and I have enjoyed them a lot. But since the breaks to health regen, those synergies have taken a nose-dive. Thagomizers helped make a great melee focused subclass and I could use health regen to stay alive, now I have to worry about how squishy I've become. And Voidwalker and Sunbreaker are very similar, even if they're not melee focused. I main a Hunter, so I'm used to squishy, but at least as a Hunter I'm fast and take less damage. But Titans at least are supposed to take the damage, and Warlocks need abilities, perks, and damage output to survive. Now you've taken that away from these slower classes. For some perspective, in Year One the PVE experience had some challenges to offer, but not because the classes didn't work. It was because the game was actually tough. Stripping these synergies, these perks, of their usefulness hasn't increased the difficulty, it's just reduced guardian effectiveness, and that greatly changes the FEEL of the game. In Year One my guardians were effective, so I could effectively take on greater threats. (Golf analogy imminent) Now I struggle with an enforced handicap for mini-golf, and am told it's supposed to be fun. Do what you want with my Bladedancer, Bungie, you already broke it for PVE and made it untouchable. But seriously, Bungie, fix the health regen perks.

投稿言語:

• Still Bullshit.

投稿言語:

• Here's my feedback: Josh Hamrick needs the pink slip in his next paycheck.

投稿言語:

• I didn't even know the regen perks are broken. Maybe I should get off my Gunslinger more often.

投稿言語:

• Wow in every patch you do your best to destroy the game! Both in pvp and pve. Good work guys! Keep it up!

投稿言語:

1 返信
                • Coming back into Destiny after an extended break and seeing this with Year 1 eyes, I can honestly say you have tuned the PvP portion of this game so precisely that new players and returning players are pretty much useless. Pointing a rifle at an opposing player's head, point blank should kill the opposing player. This should not be the opportunity for the "supposed to be dead" opposing player to pull out their sidearm and kill me as they turn around. I can honestly say, Destiny PvP feels broke due to the precise nature in which damage is calculated. I know you guys have gone to a range and fired real weapons. You know that rounds tumble, which cause variance to damage. Instead of giving auto rifles a set 1.3 damage multiplier, why can't you RNG it with parameters 1.1 to 1.5? This is my rant.

投稿言語:

2 通の返信
                  • MinatoSensei4により編集済み: 2/20/2017 5:43:42 PM
                    Bungie's methods for balance, and "fixing", are akin to burning down a house to kill a spider in the kitchen.

投稿言語:

• I can't believe after 4500 posts you still need clarification on how we feel about you completely breaking health regen. Here's some feedback Cozmo [u][b]WE WANT IT FIXED ASAP[/b][/u]

投稿言語:

3 通の返信
                    • Cozmo, Tell those whom it concerns that the longer you wait to address the tidal wave of complaints regarding the most recent patch, the more damage is being done. You're rapidly approaching the point where simply fixing the problems won't be enough. You need to do something, [i]anything[/i], to generate some good will within the playerbase. More and more, people aren't just losing desire to play [i]this[/i] game, but losing respect for Bungie and getting less likely to purchase any future titles from your company. When was the last time that a Deej/Cozmo post on this forum maintained more downvotes than upvotes? Simply ignoring those who are speaking out against your most recent patch is possibly the worst course of action you can take. Unfortunately for you, those who are giving positive feedback on this patch aren't gonna buy extra copies of Destiny 2 just to keep you guys in the black. Your silence on the topic isn't earning you any kudos among your detractors. You need to speak up, even if its to say "F#ck off, we're not changing anything." The deafening silence does more harm than telling people what they don't want to hear. Address the community's concerns, before it's too late. For many people, 'too late' is quickly approaching.

投稿言語:

3 通の返信
                      • Ryanにより編集済み: 2/20/2017 10:57:40 PM
                        You guys should take a look at the infusion perk for helmets because it got unexpectedly nurfed and it wasn't part of the patch please consider reverting it back to the state it was in before the patch it would be most appreciated thank you.

投稿言語:

• DAMMIT KILO

投稿言語:

1 返信
                        • No back ups?

投稿言語:

• Shit patch -blam!-ing dick heads

投稿言語:

• I've recently cancelled my PS+ subscription due to a lack of any genuinely compelling content keeping me from just PC gaming, so I'm not terribly interested in what Destiny does to screw itself over. But considering how excited I was when I first played the beta of this game, I feel it only right to comment how disappointed I am in the game's lack of substance paired with Bungie's constant "fixes" that leave players scrambling to readjust to finding new viable play styles after their favorite guardians' kits and loadouts were destroyed. This particular patch looks pretty much par for the course. I don't even [i]play[/i] anymore, and I couldn't help but let out a groan when I saw these patch notes. I find myself wanting desperately to love this game, for all that it once did right. But, well. I just can't bring myself to, anymore, and I find that incredibly disheartening.

投稿言語:

• You guys muffed this up. Should've just buffed most primaries, nerfed high fire pulse, nerf high impact shotgun, and skip grenade distance. Everything else was fine. Now we're just directly in a side arm meta cause nobody still can use a primary. And the no radar after blink? Wtf was that for? The health regen nerf? Why? Please fix this asap, it's just as bad as the last weapons update. You should kinda listen to the top tier community, like top 5% and up.

投稿言語:

• Murdurfaceにより編集済み: 2/18/2017 8:25:46 PM
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UGB2MbTniY Says what I want to say. It could be half a year before you fix what is broken if you patch at the current rate. Frustrating, disheartening, and some of the changes just boggle the mind. The gun changes are fine with me, I enjoy the current kind of gameplay. But these inadvertent changes that happen and nerfs no one asked for that break the game were stupid to do. All that needed to happen were something to shotguns and high rate of fire pulse rifles with HCR. Instead you make a weak subclass worse (bladedancer), and break many other classes. Your reply? Lets just go with it for a few weeks and see..... Really, if I didn't see it I wouldn't believe it.

投稿言語:

• Hello fellow gamers and Developers, I haven't posted on the community forum before, but this latest patch has left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't mind the weapon tuning to primary or secondary, the Truth nerf is see as unbalanced. The balance to Hungering Blade was implemented so poorly, that it effectively rendered all other sub class perks that do the same much less useful, and the weapons that did the same as well. I find this unacceptable to be honest. I've been a very strong monetary supporter of this game via its in game transactions and expansions. I won't be continuing with this, I won't support a game that's breaks up classes and Weapons with what seems like no internal testing, and poor community involvement. There's a lot of other games right now that aren't making these mistakes and provide just as good a product. Let's face it, your a commodity and its spoiled if this is how you treat your clients. I'm truly sad at how the community has to post like this about a simple weapon patch that you yourselves talked about how much internal testing was done. Please hot fix the changes to the other classes and weapons, I won't be back in Destiny until I see some progress here. I'll be playing the many other games out there. Best regards Guardians

投稿言語:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                        このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon