JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Destiny について話し合おう
9/16/2016 1:03:55 AM

BRILLIANCE 3.2 : NEVER BEFORE SEEN, SELF ACTIVATED CRUCIBLE BOOST : DETAILS !!!

Thanks for sharing!

Don't care.

okay, we just got out of the most insane match i've ever witnessed, and something happened i have never seen before, sorry if this is old news from earlier in the week, but i had to share this we took screenshots, but i don't know how to share them directly to bungie.net; if this is breaking news, i will upload online, and then redirect links, i'll explain exactly what happened below : my buddy lucky is new, and has to do his exotic sword bounties, so we went into normal control and he was smacking people up with the butt-end of his sword - - on one of his kills, it said " brilliance 3.2 has been transmitted to lucky " but our entire team got this weird green sparkling light swarming around us, and inside of our UI there was a sign, the exact description is as follows : "Brilliance 3.2 : Brilliance 3.2 has been transmitted to you. Increased XP and reputation gains for the duration of the Transmission" I'm not sure if this is a glitch, but it definitely triggered on Lucky's kill. The game personally called him out in the game feed when it happened. Just thought you all should know.

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon