JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

フォーラム

8/2/2016 12:45:36 AM
I see the scrubs are lurking on this post. Maybe I would accept it if players beforehand hadn't done it with only 1st, but since it's been proven to be able to be done by a lot of players, there is no reason to change it. Git gud. As a PvP player, I hate PvE, and I hated getting the calcified fragments and doing the raid. I haven't raided Kings Fall since December. It's only fair to require the best of the best for max grimiore.
English

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• i do agree get good but again i just dont have the reaction time i used to have and the anxeity daaaamn lol. i remember doing my calcified fragments and yeah its wasnt great but it was acheavble and reachable for you as a pvp player especially with a fireteam, if it was hard!!!!!! and at the same time fun to playing with people. on chat. even if they made 2nd place half a point is fair anf funnier! but see your vote how i swayed your vote lol!!!! thanks for voting and commenting all counts to get more active!

投稿言語:

• kaiden7により編集済み: 8/2/2016 2:40:47 AM
    Take 2 friends into classic rumble and boost if max grimoire is that important? (I just can't do it) I have same grimoire and 10 rumble wins,I'm not that good at pvp @ all and I'm an old man. I haven't even played rumble a whole lot So hard to want to play rumble when I'm not a try hard 😆 I know if I put the time and effort in (yes,ridiculous amount it would take) I could get to 100 wins 7 or 17 doubles wins ? and 90 more rumble wins for max.........don't think I'll ever see it because of unwillingness to put time and effort into rumble I'll just find a streamer that loves rumble and use share play or just pay them $50 for my wins......j/k

投稿言語:

• well said, appreicate the vote could you please share the link with your fire team if possible or any destiny friends what will vote again thanks

投稿言語:

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon