JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

フォーラム

8/2/2016 12:19:10 AM
As a PvE player, I know the pain. I'm not even going to attempt Rumble wins. Though as a long time Trophy hunter, I'll say simply, if you can't get it, you don't deserve it. Too often in the Playstation Trophy scene, you'll get people complaining about trophies being difficult or exclusive and they'd draft 'petitions' to have them changed, but every time, it's just a matter of 'if you can't get it, you don't deserve it' That's all there is to it really.
English

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

• gaming shouldnt go this deep not that much that it causes strain for someone lol games are to enjoy and to complete and yes should have levels of diffuculty but its very one sided when its the pve grimoire part of the game it is easy for pvp players to achieve pve grimoire especially with LFG and having the right fire team!!!! no major stress! destiny it is about fireteams and community and rumble dosnt give you that either but again i see your point completly. thanks fpr vote bud it all counts thanks again fellow from your fellow guardian

投稿言語:

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon