JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Community

10/13/2015 4:16:24 AM
3

Ideas for kings fall hard mode

Some thing[s] I think would be great in destiny's Kings fall raid is when you are on Oryx if a teammate dies a witch called an "Light drinker" would spawn and you would have to kill it within a certain time frame or the dead guardian would get taken, put back in the raid as a taken solider, and fight guardians with the same amount of armor and has a chance to spawn with primary,special, or heavy ammo. Here are the percentages of weapon spawn: 85% chance of a primary weapon, 10% chance to spawn with with special weapon, and 5% chance to spawn with a heavy weapon. Please consider this bungie.

投稿言語:

 

マナーを守りましょう。投稿する前に、Bungie の行為規範を確認してください。 キャンセル 編集 ファイアチームを作る 投稿

トピック全体を表示
このコンテンツはご覧いただけません。
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon