JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discussioni su Destiny 2.
9/22/2023 9:37:22 PM
Oftly

BUNGIE, SAY SOMETHING. ANYTHING.

You acknowledged the DDOS attacks and then went quiet. Can you say you're working on fighting the DDOS attacks? Just keep us updated on your progress, man. I get that things take time, but can you let us know when you expect this to be resolved so I know when to even bother logging in?

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• Hey there! Please buy more silver.

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• the funny thing is majority of the player base asked for this when you took the red apple, now you all get kicked and have the audacity to complain. Waw, just waw... (love it)

Lingua:

• Bungie: Thanks for your preorder.

Lingua:

• They went quiet because they don't know what lie to tell next. It blows my mind that people actually believe anything Bungies says when they lie weekly.

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
    • I'm guessing if they knew when it would stop, they'd probably be more than happy to tell us lol. No news typically means no good news.

Lingua:

• I'm starting to believe that they lied about it. They rushed a patch, broke the game and now they don't how to fix the mess they made.

Lingua:

2 Risposte
      • It's getting ridiculous. And all the people saying "it's not their fault, it's a DDOS attack..." I get it - the attackers are to blame. But Bungie is a multi billion dollar company and they are owned by Sony, who is a multi trillion dollar company! They should have the infrastructure, technology and expertise to deal with DDoS attacks. How many times do you see Google or Amazon go down 10 times an hour? It's just not good enough. Those of us who've been playing since the beginning have spent HUNDREDS on this game - we deserve better.

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
        • [quote]You acknowledged the DDOS attacks and then went quiet. Can you say you're working on fighting the DDOS attacks? Just keep us updated on your progress, man. I get that things take time, but can you let us know when you expect this to be resolved so I know when to even bother logging in?[/quote] Don’t worry when things go down like last season Joe will make video lying about “ awesome” stuff what we gonna get… and whole community will mastrubate on it and be happy

Lingua:

• Modificato da JetEyeKnight: 9/23/2023 7:12:42 AM
          Destiny 2 Team- Silent DestinytheGame Twitter -Silent Bungie Twitter -Silent BungieHelp Twitter - Silent Community managers -Silent Bungie: Not our problem , we don’t work weekends.

Lingua:

5 Risposte
          • Silence is golden.

Lingua:

• Y'all can't read very well can you...they literally said they would not be directly addressing it going forward. All you need to know is they're working on getting it handled.

Lingua:

• They won’t, it’s not marathon…

Lingua:

• I didn't really think it was a DDOS attack; it's more like a rushed untested (bad) coding that was put out to fix the weapon glitches that was going on. If this was limited to one angle like Trials or World's First Raid, then it's understandable. But to the whole game for days now? Come on, it's possibly a programming error. This does provide a small win for me and possibly many others who have been screwed by this game: constantly saddled with bad players in team activities, getting killed by the architects, misadventures, and the occasional that's new (when you die w/o cause) It feels like I'm boxed into an algorithm that limits my effectiveness in this game. If I could, I would have compromised Bungie a long time ago. I'll take this win.

Lingua:

• Every mobile Game has a better communication to their Playerbase than bungie... Maybe they dont Care about? Using the Same engine since 7 years.. season over season more and more Bugs ....... Bungie should ask Activision for Help..

Lingua:

• As annoying as it is what do you expect them to say? DDOS attack can't be prevented or stopped. It's not like hacking. In which you can locate and kick hackers out of the system. It's just traffic flow. Like millions of people login in at same time constantly. Theirs only 3 ways it will stop. 1. The people doing it just stop. 2. Bungie find the people which are responsible which isn't easy if they use vpn or other tools to make themselves untraceable. 3. Bungie turn off the servers. This isn't a solution though. Simply because it can happen again when servers are turned back on. Also some people with tin foil hats think the DDOS is a lie. Which makes no logical sense. Bungie are losing money everyday it carrys on. They'd face mass legal action for misleading consumers if caught. With marathon coming in next few years they'd be stupid to lie. On top of they're owned by Sony. Sony apparently have lots of live service games in the works which bungie are helping with. Don't think Sony would be impressed if they wasn't telling the truth.

Lingua:

3 Risposte
            • Something

Lingua:

• Silence says everything. They have no excuse, so the pink elephant in the room is supposed to be normal. There's nothing to see here folks! If it is a DDOS attack, is everyone's information being compromised by logging into D2? Crickets.

Lingua:

• To fix servers they gonna nerf shotguns again…

Lingua:

• They are struggling with the game. What can they say? I don’t blame them for staying silent they cannot bring balance or health to the game and the patches they push out to game usually break it.

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
              • Damn, y’all here on the forums must all be masochists, so invested in playing a game you hate or by developers you hate and can’t stand… apparently. They already said they don’t normally talk about security stuff, but they made an exception. They’re not gonna give updates til it’s fixed. Chill tf out, touch grass or at the very least try playing a different -blam!- game smdh

Lingua:

11 Risposte
                • You all should already know that, when there is a crime in progress, nothing should be communicated so the authorities can do their job without unexpected disruptions. Is it that difficult to understand? Ffs

Lingua:

8 Risposte
                  • Modificato da Eliksni Gunslinger: 9/23/2023 2:56:59 PM
                    Eliksni Gunslinger
                    Eliksni Gunslinger

Archon Of Light - vecchio

Did you ever stop to think maybe they don't have anything else to say about the matter Why demand news when nothing has changed ?, this community is like someone sitting in the back seat repeating "Are we there yet?" every 2 seconds

Lingua:

10 Risposte
                    • They deleted their DDoS comment on X. Probably because it wasn't true and didn't want to get sued. This company and its leadership are pushing to be the worst in the industry.

Lingua:

4 Risposte
                      • So the thing is, the kick website showed no ddos & they track every company. The error issues started happening straight after maintenance & have continued nonstop ever since. Imo bungie would never admit to ddos, no company ever does, unless forced too. This smacks of yet another lie, be it by the engineers to the bosses or the company to us, it wouldn't be the 1st time they'd weaponized the community against itself. They tell you there's issues & who's or what, caused the fault, then you see fanboys bending over backwards to reply to every connection post. You'll see the same names in here & twitter saying blame the ddos people not bungie. When in reality a multi billion dollar company should be able to lock this down very fast & not say anything about it.

Lingua:

5 Risposte
                        • I assume they don’t want to draw more attention to it because that’s exactly what those ddossing losers want.

Lingua:

• That's exactly what Ddosers want - people talking about them.

Lingua:

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon