JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discussioni su Destiny 2.
Modificato da WaffleHouse: 9/21/2023 11:24:13 PM

error after error

currant, then beaver, then currant again. ugh, what's the point of paying for this game?

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• Gave up after a couple of weasel errors, just can't play the game.

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• Been getting the same it was fine for me after the update then right around 7:30pm EST it has all these errors pop up and u cant even play the game for more then a min before it kicks you

Lingua:

• AH! so this is what not overdelivering looks like, now I get it.

Lingua:

• Why is this game called Destiny? More suitable name is code: weasel

Lingua:

• Modificato da Nimrod_39: 9/22/2023 5:54:28 AM
    Nimrod_39
    Nimrod_39

Long Gone - vecchio

Apparently there is an update today. Burt I have to go to another social media site, which is a cesspool I refuse to dip my toe into, to find out when it is. Meanwhile the site I am on, Bungie's own one, has no details of the update. And people wonder why nothing works properly in this game. With organisational skills like that .. I think I know.

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
    • DDoS attacks are no joke. Our entire account team that services Bungie has been trying to reach out for 2 days to help. This is what we do, restore service within hours. We've done this for many of the Fortune 100. I wish I could be more specific about who we are and who we've helped. We're a $40B company with 70k employees and even we can't get through. And I can tell you, the attack would have been over already.

Lingua:

8 Risposte
      • I wont be buying the final shape after this hot mess for the last several months . They dont have match making for raids cause they make them to heavy mechanic set for 6 players. Whats the point on buying something that only 15% of all players get to enjoy . Its a dying game and marathon and there other games will soon replace destiny anyway. Lots of problems with raids which is the main reason people should be buying destiny it singles out many players by there hand . Its not a game for solo players and it never will be. Just do the free stuff then move on.

Lingua:

7 Risposte
        • Modificato da Lou Villian: 9/23/2023 3:15:24 AM
          It for sure sucks. Just wish they would tweet something. Even just a hey outside nerds this is going to be a thing for a while. Just let us know

Lingua:

• This is the kind of BS that can happen when people pay a dirty, lying, deceitful, greedy, incompetent, scumbag company money upfront for a year. DDos or not - because, let's face it, Bungo lie whenever they speak, add in their laziness and incompetence, can anyone be sure these issues are what Bungo say they are - this shouldn't be happening, and certainly not so often. There are protections that can be put in place, but that cost / effort is way too much for a lazy bottom of the barrel scumbag dev to bother with. Bungo simply don't give a flying fig, they have your cash whether the game works or not. They can all buy more PJs to wear to work. A working game...at best an afterthought for this dogshit tier dev. Lazy dev. Greedy dev. Pathetic dev. Pathetic game.

Lingua:

• As I said in another post which promptly disappeared, the sad thing is Bungie is not even embarrassed, much less ashamed. It's a blatant display of insatiable greed. $130 down the drain for Lightfall and trying to get me to preorder Final Shape! No thanks.

Lingua:

• Modificato da Suh duh: 9/22/2023 3:15:51 AM
          Just canceled my preorder.

Lingua:

2 Risposte
          • Bungie will fix this. They have unlimited access through Sony to international government intelligence agencies, CIA / NSA/ FBI/ MI7...these DDoSers aren't going to be able to hide forever. They can be behind 15 firewalls, TOR, etc. When Bungie lawyers want to escalate through Sony to US intelligence, it will be game over and these people will be doing community service/jail time. I wish that our passion didn't have to always lead to toxicity. Justice will get served....we'll be back to normal soon. Mess with bungie and expect lawyers and law enforcement.

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
            • Anteater after anteater. Three disconnects in the last 10 minutes. C’mon y’all.

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
              • Well I was gonna make a post to speak of error codes and I can't play for more than 30 minutes without getting one. Apparently I'm not the only one 😆. Have a good day everyone. #IhatethisgameIplayiteveryday

Lingua:

• It’s unplayable right now. Absolutely garbage. It’s almost like they want us all to stop playing.

Lingua:

• Those bungle guys need to start researching unemployment benefits cause they're sure as hell gonna need them

Lingua:

• I don't wish evil on people. But whoever is doing the attack.. I hope you get -blam!-.. and that you pay child support for 15 years and they tell you it ain't your kid.. but hey you ruined people's day off for 2 weeks lol

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
                • Ah yes, more fiends and addicts complaining about something outta their control and getting upset over nothing. Go touch grass or get a job. Some of yall need one anyways 😂

Lingua:

9 Risposte
                  • I'm getting error code "Cat" in Orlando, FL. WTH this is sooo bad.

Lingua:

2 Risposte
                    • Was working fine until the DDOS attacks resumed. I hope whoever is responsible is punished to the fullest extent of the law

Lingua:

They are simply horrible at their jobs. Any other career they would have been fired already. Bungie needs to compensate it’s customer base.

Lingua:

16 Risposte
                      • Yeah bungie are becoming a proper joke as of recently.

Lingua:

• ha iniziato una nuova discussione: Have We Been Lied To?

• They said in a recent post about them getting ddosed so it could very well be that again.

Lingua:

3 Risposte
                        • Same. Bungle blames my internet connection. Haven’t been able to play without error/ getting booted all week. #fixit! #notmyinternetconnection

Lingua:

• Someone said the ddos attacks were not going to do anything. Man I don’t know about that, my entire friends list in steam is playing either eso or first decentdant atm so I think it doing a lot to hurt Bungie

Lingua:

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon