JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discussioni su Destiny 2.
9/21/2023 5:19:06 PM

Hunter super and aspect look like garbage

I'm sorry but the new arc super really doesn't seem like anything new that I would use over blade barrage or silence and squall or Mobius quiver. I can already tell I'm going to get shot out of it before I can finish it like I do with silence and squall being a pigeon and taking forever to release and wait for impact super in the air. And the aspect?? Why? Why would I want to fly up in the air. Isn't that literally what everyone hated about the strand super and y'all changed it? Plus it doesn't give melee back with gamblers dodge and why would I care about making my teammates amplified? Amplified barely does anything anyways and I'll already have it just playing on arc. The warlocks and titans look great but hunters looks really lame and for a subclass that only has 2% of the entire player base using arc hunter in pvp why did yall make it so lame? Honestly I'd rather y'all just trash arc for hunters and make new aspects and fragments for the other subclasses. Arc for hunter = gambit for destiny

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• I don’t know. It has seemingly infinite range, and it’s also an immediate “get out of jail free card.” I honestly don’t even know how you would counter that super without some stupid high damage resistance. Looks like it has a very high skill ceiling. I think it’s going to fly under the radar for a while, then get some attention, then get nerfed, just like Chaos Reach.

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• Warlock essentially got Sunsinger back without self rez. They should've given us OG Bladedancer back. (I know we have spectral but that -blam!- doesn't hit the same)

Lingua:

• Then use the other aspects and use the Gathering storm super

Lingua:

• Cancel your pre order and move on then.

Lingua:

3 Risposte
    • You’re gonna play the 12hr campaign to unlock the super, use it, and love it, stop B&Ming

Lingua:

• I won’t say garbage but I will say underwhelming. Although the whole “light update” seems underwhelming to me. I get why they’re not adding another darkness subclass due to spacing with BL, WQ, etc. and they need something to bring people back after Final Shape but honestly… meh. I mean they’re sorta interesting and I’m not gonna hate them til they come out. Was just expecting something different. Personally I wish that we’d get six or so missions of story, take down the witness in the raid have two or more missions after the raid. Taking the final, now unguarded, darkness subclass for ourselves.

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
      • The super looks awesome but I’m not sold on the aspect yet. Amplifying teammates doesn’t seem that useful to me.

Lingua:

5 Risposte
        • Maybe if you're a patrol main, but that super is going to be heat in pvp. And comparing arc hunter to gambit is just absolutely hilarious lol.

Lingua:

40 Risposte
          • [quote]I'm sorry but the new arc super really doesn't seem like anything new that I would use over blade barrage or silence and squall or Mobius quiver. I can already tell I'm going to get shot out of it before I can finish it like I do with silence and squall being a pigeon and taking forever to release and wait for impact super in the air. And the aspect?? Why? Why would I want to fly up in the air. Isn't that literally what everyone hated about the strand super and y'all changed it? Plus it doesn't give melee back with gamblers dodge and why would I care about making my teammates amplified? Amplified barely does anything anyways and I'll already have it just playing on arc. The warlocks and titans look great but hunters looks really lame and for a subclass that only has 2% of the entire player base using arc hunter in pvp why did yall make it so lame? Honestly I'd rather y'all just trash arc for hunters and make new aspects and fragments for the other subclasses. Arc for hunter = gambit for destiny[/quote] A new super, how excit……yawn

Lingua:

• the aspect? yeah, the super no

Lingua:

2 Risposte
            • Me= hunter main Also me= Never used/liked arc hunter

Lingua:

5 Risposte
              • YOU look like garbage [spoiler]Just kidding[/spoiler]

Lingua:

• Looks like hot garbage.

Lingua:

6 Risposte
                  Milk
                  Milk

Best served chilled. - vecchio

They could've just given us Bladedancer back...

Lingua:

• They are all equally DS in my opinion. People out here acting like Self Res wasnt the entire reason Sunsinger existed. And that anyone will ever use it over Dawnblade in PVP or Well in PVE. The Titan Axe does laughably pitiful damage, like less than a shotgun shot. Also Bungie go -blam!- yourself, stop making only melee -blam!- for Titans. Its the whole reason people only use the damn hammer. This super is just a laughable plastic toy compared to Hammer. The Hunter one is a glorified teleport or movement tool. Imagine using your entire super just for movement because its DS at anything else (cough cough old Thundercrash). Im sure that'll give anyone a reason to stop using only void or Knives on Hunter. Like just change the entire subclasses name to Gathering Storm at this point.

Lingua:

2 Risposte
                  • Bruh warlocks are literally just a remake of sunsinger and it doesn’t even have the one shot melee like it did in D1. Its boring, its reissued content and no one will use this over other supers that actually one shot. The solar buddy is no different than the arc soul, It does nothing exiting. At least hunters got a cool hybrid roaming/shutdown super with a fast blink and aoe attack. Straight from cyberpunk

Lingua:

• Would’ve been happy if they just added 1 more darkness subclass…..

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
                    • Modificato da AxelOfTheLight: 9/22/2023 11:44:06 AM
                      The new hunter super actually looks like it'll be great for pvp. It [i]very clearly[/i] gets damage resistance on the wind up for survivability. On release, you retain that resistance and the knife can [b][i]literally[/i][/b] track around obstacles. Once it impacts you instantly warp to the location and release a [b][i]massive[/i][/b] AOE attack to clear out that space you just [b][i]instantly[/i][/b] warped to. Anyone, and I mean [b][i]anyone[/i][/b] that was focus firing you has no time to escape. It's either run, or [b][i]die[/i][/b]. Not to mention the acrobatic flourishes are going to make you pretty hard to land crits on. If there is anyone that has no right to complain about their super, it's hunters. Complaining about the aspect? Sure, I'll give that to you. But you guys are about to dominate PVP.

Lingua:

3 Risposte
                      • Modificato da Joshy, Lord of Error Codes: 9/22/2023 12:37:15 PM
                        Not everything is for pve That thjng will be a menace in trials And arc hunter is the most used in pve ._. Like bruh you can solo anything

Lingua:

• Ya the people in the video were literal bots. Looks more dangerous to use than silence and squall 😂

Lingua:

• I didn't get a whole lot out of the video; everything flashes by rather quickly, so I'll reserve my judgement until I have an opportunity to play it in-game. It's hard to determine if something holds any real viability until it's been put through the paces as far as how well it can be worked into a build.

Lingua:

8 Risposte
                        • It's preference. I might actually play Arc Hunter for once

Lingua:

• You're really complaining about a super you haven't used yet based on a small preview that probably doesn't even have a build supporting it? Lame. I suspected Warlock would just be sunsinger back and seems I was correct in that it's very similar. I'm glad though. Hopefully it will have a strong neutral game like it did in D1. In reality, you don't know jack about it yet.

Lingua:

9 Risposte
                          • Modificato da COMBATICUS: 9/22/2023 2:57:42 AM
                            Honestly, they did almost all of them dirty. Warlock is like the old super from D1 except no rez, just Grenade and melee spam. Titan, the axe needs to do a little bit more damage. It just feels "meh." I laughed at that part of the video where they were like, " oohhh. Ohh look at the damage. "This is insane!!" They couldn't even finish the damn boss off, lol. I'm sure there's mods and artifact stuff that they haven't equipped to enhance their dmg. But still, lmao, was funny Now, the hunter is by far looks the coolest and might be nerfed because of pvp, just like titan and warlocks. I'm gonna hold out still until I use it and see what tools are within our hands by that time. But they all are just "meh" , they should of done darkness power and finished the 3 light supers vs 3 dark supers, but this is bungie I'm sure they saving it when player count drops, negative feedback comes in and their servers go to shii. Quick question: Why is the warlock super doing the same GG animation lmao. They couldn't even at least spend time on their unique activation. I swear I have gut feeling bungie is up to no good. Anyways. Hope you guys enjoy the final payment dlc in Feb

Lingua:

2 Risposte
                            • Looks really good for PvP and hunters already have a massive variety of PvE supers, I don’t see what the issue is. As for the aspect I think it looks cool, plus a way to make your team amplified is really nice.

Lingua:

• Yeah the aspect doesn’t seem all that useful, unless amplified gets a facelift I think it’ll be uselesswith the exception of if everyone on your fireteam wants speed booster and even then it’ll only be for comedic purposes.

Lingua:

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
                            ;
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon