JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Assistenza

Aiutaci ad aiutarti.
1/16/2020 4:38:09 AM

D2 In Game Currency Issue

Hoping you can help me out with this one.. Sony Case #: 38832049 I bought the annual pass for shadowkeep before launch. When season of the dawn started, I noticed that my expansion pass disappeared on PS4 but was working fine on Stadia. My fireteam wanted to complete some runs and I didn't want to be locked out for the evening so I purchased 1000 silver and paid for the expansion again. I called Sony and was able to receive a refund for the silver I purchased because the annual pass was purchased on my account. 100 bonus silver was also given so I was expecting the balance to be reduced to zero eventually. Logging in today on PS4, I noticed that my account has a balance of negative 1000 silver .. Is there any way to fix this? I want to buy additional silver while not paying for the same content twice .. let me know please and thank you. I've provided a case number from Sony to track the issue above.
English
#Help #Eververse

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• Modificato da suttungur: 1/16/2020 4:46:29 AM
    The Season Pass is applied to the main cross-save account, in your case the PSN account. The only exception of platform that does NOT share SP is Stadia** due it selling a package that is subscription based. When you refunded the SP on PSN that effectively removed the SP from your main account and caused your balance to become negative. You can contact Bungie directly by filling out the form on [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13657]this page[/url]. ** [quote]Do my previous game purchases transfer across platforms? Destiny 2 expansions (ex: Forsaken, Shadowkeep) do not transfer between platforms with Cross Save. Destiny 2 Season Passes (ex: Season of the Undying) do move between platforms on the characters they were redeemed on.* *Exception: Destiny 2: The Collection on Stadia includes Season Pass access at no additional charge. Players who have Cross Save enabled with their Stadia account who would like to access Seasonal content on other platforms (PlayStation, Xbox, and Steam) will need to purchase those Season Passes directly on one of those platforms.[/quote] https://www.bungie.net/7/en/CrossSave

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon