JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Assistenza

Aiutaci ad aiutarti.
1/16/2020 2:50:28 AM

problem with cross save

i did cross save from Xbox live to steam and my character did not appear in steam account. so plz help me to deactivate the cross save.
English
#Help #Eververse

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

It appears you have selected your Steam account as your Active Account, meaning that those are the characters you've selected to Cross Save. If you were intending to bring your Xbox characters to Steam, the Xbox account should have been set as Active. If you wish to request that Bungie switch your Active Account, head over to this article and fill out the contact form at the bottom. https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=48099 Please note that Bungie goes through these reports in order that they receive them, and only during normal business hours Pacific Time. Also, as an important note: [u][b]Do not deactivate Cross Save in the meantime.[/b][/u] Bungie will not be able to help you if you do this, and you will have to wait 90 days before trying again.

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

1 Rispondi
    Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon