JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forum

postato inizialmente in: Remove Hardlight Screenshake on Console
11/13/2019 2:27:26 AM
They didn't when you asked in d1 non-stop, they won't now.
English

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• Hahaha! I didn’t ask in D1 non-stop, this is actually my first time making a post, though I did add some comments on past posts from other guardians. Anyways, I’m just hoping that they eventually will change it :) I have hope, hopefully you don’t mind if I just keep hoping lol

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• Not you you. Non-stop players asked, bungie said nothing. They don't care.

Lingua:

• Oh, gotcha.. not me-me.. Yeah maybe they don’t care. But I mean, the company that I’m working at- we listen to customer suggestions and complaints for apps and UI improvements and we might not really “care” but we will do it for the customers if it comes up enough... I’m just hoping Bungie will be the same way.. just might take longer haha..

Lingua:

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon