JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forum

postato inizialmente in: Remove Hardlight Screenshake on Console
11/11/2019 12:55:12 PM
In all honesty the screen shake isn't bad, i have no problem landing crits. The problem with hardlight is that it's an auto rifle. Suros, sweet business, monte carlo all can get damage buffs (sweet business is rate of fire increase) that's what makes them viable in pvp. Suros is still the best because it gets a damage buff and rate of fire increase near the end of the mag. Only way for hardlight to get a faster TTK is to bounce the bullets off surfaces, which is very hard to do. Again , and i think this needs repeating. The guns biggest flaw is that it's an auto rifle, the screen shake isn't that bad.
English

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• Some people enjoy the DAKKA

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• I hear you.. I’m not making this post because I want to be able to kill faster with it or have a better weapon for crucible or anything, so how good the weapon is really isn’t something on my mind right now. It’s simply that the screen shakiness makes it so hard to comfortably use. Keep TTK the same for all I care, I just don’t want my vision jittering all over.. For some reason, I just love the Hardlight. I want to Main it all the time every day I play.. but the effect on visuals is just too much for me sometimes and I find it not so fun..

Lingua:

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon