JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Assistenza

Aiutaci ad aiutarti.
10/27/2019 2:27:22 AM

Account Linking Issue.

Hello, I just noticed that my original XBL bungie account is not currently linked to my bungie account even though I linked my old XBL account. Old Account: http://halo.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=PoorMadMonkeys Is there a reason why my old bungie account did not link to my current account when I linked my old XBL account? And is there anyway to resolve this issue?

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• Thats the issue Im seeing everywhere. Technically, if all the prerequisites to transfer your D1 character to D2 back in 2017 were mat, it should have done so automatically. Although my PS4 account have no copy of my D1 character, and I played everything that was required to do the change. Then D2 came out and my toon never appeared. I was to inpatient to wait around so made a new toon and just rolled with it. Not until now Ive been reading that your ghost reacts to different situations depending with your D1 character just got me looking in anything needed to bring him over. Not finding any solutions...

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon