JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forum

Modificato da blade329: 9/23/2019 5:31:07 PM
Translation: "Waaaahhhhh, I got killed by a fusion rifle. It's not fair. I'm a PvP god, so I should never lose. It's not fairrrrrrr....." Nah, you nerf boyz never think these things through. You get emotional about guns that give you hard time, but never think of the consequences. These guns are the best defense against raging shotgunners, so I say, "Get lost".
English

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• No, he's right. Fusions are fine, but backup plan used to be for a legendary fusion rifle for a reason. If it didn't allow full accuracy, range, and recoil, backup plan on a high impact might be fine, but it doesn't work like that. The whole balancing factor of high impacts range is their charge time, yet backup plan avoids that critical balance entirely.

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• Nice erentil.

Lingua:

• Modificato da blade329: 9/24/2019 8:24:22 PM
    [quote]Nice erentil.[/quote] Sure is. You should see my Jotun. It matches up nicely with my god rolled Bygones and maxed out fusion rifle perks. Like peanut butter and jelly.

Lingua:

• “Hurr durr Erentil with an exotic perk takes skill.”

Lingua:

• “Hurr durr Erentil with an exotic perk takes skill.” It does, since it doesn't make me immune to other players using the same setup. I'm not the only one running the Dad Loadouts.

Lingua:

• Exactly, you’re just apart of the problem.

Lingua:

• [quote]Exactly, you’re just apart of the problem.[/quote] There is no problem. Fusions do exactly what they are supposed to do.

Lingua:

• "Best defense against raging shotgunners." Well that's cause other things, except for TLW and Recluse, are weak. But. Nobody on console has the patience to practice with TLW, so they choose the east easy way. And people the people clutching on Erentil don't want Erentil nerfed, even if it means other things get buffed so there are more shotgun counters. The easy way being a weapon with a consistent OHK range of 30+ meters and no charge time with backup plan. If you need THAT big of a crutch, that's sad. If you would rather have a crutch that potent than have it brought down and other shotgun counters buffed, that's sad and just blatantly near sighted. Long story short, you don't need 30 meters of lethal range to shutdown a shotgunner. If that was the legitimate arguement, snipers and rapid fire pulses would be getting more use. But their both middle of the road, with the exception of a few outliers. Know how to shutdown a raging shotgunner? Move backward.

Lingua:

• Modificato da blade329: 9/24/2019 8:23:37 PM
    [quote]If you need THAT big of a crutch, that's sad.[/quote] Nah, it's actually fun. Meta weapons are what this game is all about. Call me Meta King. [quote]Know how to shutdown a raging shotgunner? Move backward.[/quote] Move backward on these maps? Surely, you jest. Bah, I can't move more than a few feet without bumping into some sort of obstacle on these crazy maps. Bungie must have held a contest with its devs and gave a reward to the creator who could put the most crap on one map.

Lingua:

• Eh. The maps are annoying. I'll give you that. I usually get punted by my blueberry titans aping like madmen more than anything. As for the meta nonsense, that's fine. You do you. Just don't complain when someone would like to see some balance. I'd personally like to see the terrible fusions buffed. They're just too inconsistent to even consider over Erentil, and backup plan being available makes the choice even easier in favor of high impact fusions. Not all meta weapons are broken, but all broken weapons are represented in the meta. Erentil is far less broken then some things have been in the past, but still.

Lingua:

• [quote]As for the meta nonsense, that's fine. You do you. Just don't complain when someone would like to see some balance.[/quote] I don't think balance is achievable in this game. They would be better off just creating a separate mode that just has generic fixed gear. Call it Comp 2, with fixed gear and no exotics. Problem solved. I think the most balanced they got was when D2 launched. I hated it!! So boring. Ironically, I did better in that environment. It just wasn't fun, so I quit playing.

Lingua:

• True balance generally isn't achievable. There will always be a meta. But at the very least the gap between non-meta and meta should be bridged. There's absolutely no reason why Erentil should have more kills than all energy shotguns while low impact fusions have see no use whatsoever.

Lingua:

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon