JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forum

9/23/2019 6:05:29 AM
I mean, a lot of guns need nerfed, Revoker one shot body shot at full health, Recluse accuracy, fire rate and TTK, Not Forgotten two tap headshot, Dust Rock or any shotgun that can one shot you by like 15 meters away with maxed range, almost all grenade launches that takes primary or special slot, Bygones that can two burst from scout rifle range, even Erentil and the IB fusion rifle. If Bungie does nerf the fusion rifle then they need to nerf everything else listed above. Same goes for classes, if you nerf titan super, then nerf blink shotgun, or warlock melee. You can't just nerf one thing unless literally every player is using it. As it stands right now the game has broken weapons but at least they have multiple weapons and not just one or two. I would take the multiple metas right now, over like back in D1 days when it was either Thorn or Last Word.
English

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• 1. Revoker can't one shot body without a damage increasing ability. 2. NF cannot 2 tap even with Magnificent Howl. That's already been nerfed. It would also need an additional damage increasing ability. 3. Not shotgun can kill at 15 meters, with the except of Chaperone. But that's a slug. All others are capped at 8 meters. 4. Recluse is more of an issue on PC. But yeah.

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon