JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forum

9/22/2019 3:12:49 PM
So many people use fusions you cannot win an argument here no matter how legit your points are. They'll be like "ehh but it's so easy to dodge fusions and play against them if you're skilled". Yeah sure my titan and warlock will do just fine.
English

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• Usually the argument is shotguns take less skill or they’ll be left uncounterable😂 like when people ask for nerfs to Erentil range or backup plan it’s not like they’re asking for it take 2 seconds to charge up and have a 15 meter max range. People are crazy if they think a base Erentil with no stability, range, or charge up perks isn’t already effective enough at countering shotguns. There is certainly room for changes without destroying the gun. Maybe shotguns’ll be uncounterable for the rubbish that’s crawling out of the bin, but most players can handle it without a huge crutch like Erentil.

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• They’re just saying that cause they want an excuse for using a gun that ohk’s from across the map

Lingua:

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon