JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discussioni su Destiny 2.
9/22/2019 12:36:36 PM

I just completed 75 matches of crucible for redrix's broadsword. Here is my oppinion on crucible and pinnacle weapons.

1: Stop making 50% of the matches in comp -blam!-ing control. 2: Why the -blam!- is it, that all the teams gets faced against me? I've only ever had a 2/3-stack on my team 4 times, because matchmaking sets them on the other team. This really needs fixing. 3: To try and kill two flies at onces, I went for revoker, since I need glory points. Why do I only get 50 from a win? I know this has to do with win-streaks, but for the average player, this is gonna take -blam!-ing forever, since a solo player who maybe doesn't a alot of friends to play with, cant get win-streaks. So getting 3500 points mey seem impossible for some people. 4: I am by no means a great pvp player, but I am not total shit either. I have to play solo, since my friends doesn't have time to play 90% of the time, so getting the pinnacle weapons is so much harder for a player like myself. I have crawled through shit to and gotten recluse and luna's, and I view this as achievements, but seing how hard it is to get some of these weapons, makes some people never wanna try and go for them. Take mountain top for example. Final blows, pretty easy. But opponents rapidly defeated? First off, heavy is hard to come by in crucible, plus the fact that there is 7-11 other people going for it aswell. That plus the fact that you need 2 people to be close to each other, and the you need to kill them both, before getting killed yourself. This is not easy, and you need a -blam!- ton of kills to get it done. And if you wanna raid, you're pretty much looked down upon if you don't have mountain top. "jUst DoNT Go FOr thE WeAPonS THeN SmH" I hear some of you say. And while I see where you're comming from, some people are massive collectors, and "need" to get the weapons. Im probably gonna get a lot of shit for saying this, and if you're the one to say "if you dont like it, just dont play forehead", you're stupid. I'm saying this because I feel like it is necessary to bring some of these things up, and playing 75 matches in row, certainly teaches you a lot about the state of D2 pvp. If you disagree, we can have a friendly discussion, but if you're toxic, just -blam!- off.

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• You do all that work for all these awesome weapons and the bungee turns around and nerfs them:......all that hard work goes to shit......just a trophy

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• F*ck I wish half my comp games were control and clash, instead I half to sit through 15 minutes of countdown every other game.

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
    • 1. They're fixing this next season by making both Glory playlists into Survival-only. 2. Again, this is being fixed with Shadowkeep with the two Glory playlists: one for fireteams of 3, one for solo-queue players. [spoiler]Both playlists will be 3v3[/spoiler] 3. Wins without any winstreak going grant 60 Glory at least until you hit Fabled. I'm not sure if the Glory earned goes down as you get to higher ranks. 4. It seems as though it gets easier to climb in Comp with each passing season, and next season is no exception. - Losses are going to be more forgiving on winstreaks. One loss won't completely take away a winstreak. It will simply decrease your winstreak bonus by two. [spoiler]An example of this would be: you have a 4-game winstreak going. You lose the next match. Your 4-game winstreak becomes a 2-game winstreak as far as bonuses go.[/spoiler] - Floors are being introduced. Until players hit Fabled, they will no longer be able to fall below a rank once they achieve it. So all those players who make it to Heroic to fall all the way back to Brave or Guardian will no longer be able to do that under the new system. [spoiler]I even believe it'll work to where people who make it to tiered ranks can't fall to lower tiers, i.e falling from Heroic III to Heroic II.[/spoiler] All of these changes are going to make climbing up in Glory a much more enjoyable experience to players.

Lingua:

2 Risposte
      • Totally agree with you!!

Lingua:

• Just a quick question, I’m at the 75 mix of game modes. If I don’t finish all the matches in this season is it going to reset my progress when the next season starts? May be a stupid question, forgive my ignorance or idiocy.

Lingua:

5 Risposte
        • Dumb question: does the 25 Rumble match requirement also count towards the 25 Quickplay match requirement? For some reason I thought it did, but you just said you had to play 75 matches, which suggests that you can't double dip.

Lingua:

2 Risposte
          • I think Control is the best - you know where the other team is, or where they're going - so it's like shooting fish in a barrell - works both ways too, so it's pretty fair. You can have a bad game, but still get a good amount of points from capping points, or defending a zone. Other than that, I absolutely agree with you -I am a collector, and when I set my eyes on a particular weapon, my OCD kicks in and I MUST go for it - even if I must sacrifice sleep/social life. I got the Revoker, and I HATE snipers. Also got the Recluse, and can't really use SMG's.

Lingua:

• Nice of you to post your opinions but they are wrong.

Lingua:

• TLDR: “Blam”...

Lingua:

• 50% of the matches being Control is nice. I like Control. Unfortunately the game doesn’t revolve around you or me. Maybe we should push towards being able to select game modes again?

Lingua:

• You had me at -blam!-

Lingua:

• Modificato da Jeppe_I: 9/23/2019 5:17:38 PM
            That’s a lot of blams in one post, doesn’t seem civil nor friendly. 50 glory is alot, it used to be half of that.

Lingua:

• Do you want some cheese with that whine?

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
            • I don't like it, so I choose not to play it. I know how frustrating it is- having completed the redrix quest a few seasons ago. I hated it soo much that I have not touched comp since! I didn't even want to bother doing that stupid match-making glitch that thousands of others are doing to get their Recluses and Mountaintops within an hour. But... I like what they are doing for rank in Comp in Shadowkeep, so I will probably return to comp to give it one more shot.

Lingua:

• Bungie rewards the competent solo pvp'er by assigning worse and worse players to their team. They see you are probably as experienced as the captain of the premade so that is why the games keep getting progressively unwinnable.

Lingua:

• Damn bro, Fool mouth much, you mentioned friendly debate, discussion yet your attitude speaks all that any one needs to hear from you. Grow up

Lingua:

• They have dumb down comp quite a lot to where players that are below average, can reach fabled fairly easily. It will be even easier next season. Any more and they may as well sent the comp gear to everyone's postmaster.

Lingua:

• This Game is the Curse of the Dreaming City, it's gets me coming back every time in a endless cycle of addiction. Maybe scientists should case study this game since 2014 for a new gaming psychological disorder. Why do I agree with everything you're saying and still keep coming back every reset. This Game is an evil Genius.

Lingua:

2 Risposte
              • a.) dont try this before they fixed some of the glaring issues in real life.. they have addressed them now just wait until they are implemented b.) never complain about pvp here.. you wont get the response you had .. its like the super hot -blam!- girlfriend.. you cant say anything negative about her even if its in good faith to imrpove her since thas not what she is used to hear and her brain will simply malfunction.. same with PvP players.. its like trying to parse mandarin as C#.. doesnt work.. c.) relax its going to bet better and bungie for once has listened to the actual playerpool (or whats left) and will introduce some measures to compensate for that hot mess that is currently out there.. i did recluse for the MMXIX title and mountaintop somewhat out of a happy mistake. (stuck in a kill lobby for some hours so i thought i will just play along.. not that i used Mt so much.. there are more fun guns for boss dps.. so wait and see and just write about pvp in help or feedback and simply ignore the douches. =)

Lingua:

• 1) Would you prefer that 50% of the matches be Countdown like they used to be? 2) This IS being fixed. Also as a response to 1), Comp next season will be 3v3 Elimination with a solo-only playlist, and will feature Glory acceleration so players at low rank who should be higher spend less time stomping people who should be at that lower rank. 3) 3500 points is a lot to go for all at once, but for a casual player over the course of a season (~3 months) at an average of 50 points per win, which will fluctuate depending on your rank, puts you at needing less than 1 win in Comp per day. At the risk of sounding elitist and ignoring a point you had, someone who can't average that probably shouldn't be chasing a PvP Pinnacle weapon and certainly wouldn't be classed as a collector. 4) For the Mountaintop multikills requirement, this was changed recently and I believe it only takes 38 double kills to complete. Take it from someone who did the full 100, you've got it easy. As for supposedly being looked down upon for not having it, that's just flat-out wrong. I've never come across someone who insults me for not having it equipped, let alone a team listing it as a requirement. Besides, it's not even the best special weapon in slot for DPS, Izanagi's Burden kicks the crap out of it on that front. Similarly, Swarm of the Raven isn't the best DPS heavy when accounting for Tractor Cannon - DARCI still beats it. Spreadsheets back me up on this, and it's all going to be shaken up with Shadowkeep. I realise the numbering on my points doesn't exactly match up with your own but I did my best to keep stuff relevant.

Lingua:

5 Risposte
                • Is this quest not account wide as the other pinnacle weapons ? I have different progress on my 3 characters and it's annoying to do on only 1.

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
                  • i took 3 friends and we just AFK'ed the 25 Comp Matches. Easy Wins for the other sides.

Lingua:

2 Risposte
                    • Most of your post is just complaining for the sake of complaining tbh.. Atm the the big problem of the crucible is the lag and the shity experience you've because of that. I always notice a lot of posts complaining about IB problems with horrendous lag,but never have experience that myself to the point that I've this week.. It's a complete cluster fk at least this time and now I understand the ppl that complain about it. This is a major problem since IB is sbmm and in shadowkeep the comp is gona be sbmm! With the lack of population playing pvp and the bad matchmaking this issues bring major problems in the future. As an example I just had a game in 6 vs 3 that turned into a 6vs2 after a minute.. This would not be a problem if the game add players to that match, but it didn't.. Except 2 guys at the end of the match. So.. This is major problem in the crucible for me at least. Is not the guns or supers, but the lack of stability and a good experience because of a shity hybrid p2p connection that this game uses. Smaller population for the crucible and after the shadowkeep goes f2p this gona bring a total different kind of player adding more problems to this mess, especialy since the majority of this players not even have good connections. If this gona be the standard crucible, playing with tons of lag and broken matchmaking then is gona be a major let down.

Lingua:

• To be fair iv done 300+ matches this season between MT ant Redrix. The single biggest issue in this game are supers. Matchmaking and spawns are a close second but holy shit supers are busted

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
                      • Honestly the whole layout of pvp is wrong No pinnacle weapon should be in comp. they should be achievable the same way strike and gambit ones are Comp should be reserved for actual end game pvp(because that’s a real thing) Strip it to bare bones, everybody has the same set up and loadout so it’s completely dependant on skill not god rolls and exploits Quickplay shouldn’t exist, instead it should be D1 style where you pick which mode you want to play This should also be barebones same set up and loadout Whichever mode you play should have two sets of match making. One for solos and one for stacks Solo can queue in stacked but stacked can not queue in solo Comp ranks should have a cut off on losing points Once you reach a rank you can not drop below that rank

Lingua:

15 Risposte
                        • One very very honest advice... Get a Team. It does matter if you Play with a full premade Team. You have the communication advantage and you know that these guardians won't leave the Match even if they lose... It's something noone wants to hear because they don't want to realise that Destiny is a social game and by far not a game for Solo Players...

Lingua:

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon