JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forum

postato inizialmente in: The Streamer.
9/22/2019 12:39:42 AM
I absolutely despise streamers/Youtubers in general. Where Destiny is concerned, they are the single largest blight on the franchise. Vanilla D2 was a complete disaster because of them. Bungie listened to the streamers crying "We want balance." And (presto) D2 was shat out. Now, we're getting an over complicated, grind heavy, full time gamer progression system complete with exclusive, hard to get materials tied to it. I have a prediction: Shadowkeep will see engagement numbers somewhere close to that of Taken King. The servers will be near meltdown trying to keep up. 3 months in, after everyone has figured out the free to play track is stingy AF, the progression system is grind heavy and exclusive, and the game excludes solo players from endgame content, you're going to see engagement drop like a hot rock. 6 months in, when long term grinders are running around with stuff only attainable from Dattokeep launch, you're going to get new player engagement stop all together. Mid level grinders like me will just quit. Once I get to the point where the difficulty spectrum exceeds my ability and enjoyment turns to stress(from a stupid video game), I quit spending money.
English

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• A few things: Nothing in this game is so hard that it should stress you out. Solo players aren't being excluded. If your inability to participate comes from a personal choice rather than forces outside of your control you aren't being excluded.

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• Raids are stressful. Causing too many wipes -kicked Not knowing all the mechanics- kicked Not knowing each role- kicked Dying too often- kicked Struggling at jumping puzzle- kicked Form your own LFG group and ride the struggle bus- experienced players leave Raid stress is why top tier players can charge for Raid carries. So don't roll up on me talking about "nothing in this game is hard enough to be stressful." You are apparently incapable of understanding.

Lingua:

• [quote]Raids are stressful. Causing too many wipes -kicked Not knowing all the mechanics- kicked Not knowing each role- kicked Dying too often- kicked Struggling at jumping puzzle- kicked Form your own LFG group and ride the struggle bus- experienced players leave[/quote] So, basically the game is stressful because you might get kicked? Really? Here's the thing, people generally won't kick you, because most people aren't jerks. Your problem could be fixed by not raiding with jerks. [quote]Raid stress is why top tier players can charge for Raid carries.[/quote] Player laziness is why people can charge for carries. [quote]So don't roll up on me talking about "nothing in this game is hard enough to be stressful."[/quote] Don't tell the truth, got it. [quote]You are apparently incapable of understanding.[/quote] You are apparently incapable of raiding without the fear of getting kicked weighing you down.

Lingua:

• Just because it's your opinion, doesn't mean it's the truth. And I've experienced every single instance listed above in LFG raids, and raids put together in the100.io. Bad experiences make raids stressful, and I've had more than my share. Your beleif about paid carries is inaccurate and quite pompous. I'm sure people paying for carries are anything but lazy. If they have the money to pay, i doubt they spend a whole bunch of time.....say......sitting around on their ass playing video games. Gaming itself is laziness. People paying to avoid a pain point for digital trinkets might be a waste, but definitely not lazy.

Lingua:

• [quote]Just because it's your opinion, doesn't mean it's the truth.[/quote] It's not my opinion. Nothing in this game is that stressful. If you think so it has less to do with the game and everything to do with you. [quote]And I've experienced every single instance listed above in LFG raids, and raids put together in the100.io.[/quote] So...you were the weak link in a team and they kicked you? Have you considered practicing? Or perhaps not playing with people who have high standards. [quote]Bad experiences make raids stressful, and I've had more than my share. [/quote] If you're having a bad experience that's on you and the people you choose to play with. If you're passingly decent at the game raiding is nothing special and it's a walk in the park once you get it down. [quote]Your beleif about paid carries is inaccurate and quite pompous. I'm sure people paying for carries are anything but lazy. If they have the money to pay, i doubt they spend a whole bunch of time.....say......sitting around on their ass playing video games. Gaming itself is laziness. People paying to avoid a pain point for digital trinkets might be a waste, but definitely not lazy.[/quote] If you can't be bothered to put in the effort to sit on your butt and play a video game you're lazy. End of discussion. You can't be bothered to do it so you get someone else to, that's lazy.

Lingua:

• ...not really if you have a backbone. If you mess up, cool. Try again. If you can't learn the mechanic, ask someone to show you or watch a video If your group can't clear it disband and find another. If you're that worried, find a chill group or clan. Or join a discord group. It's only stressful if you put yourself in those situations.

Lingua:

• Modificato da Dredgen Luna: 9/22/2019 7:09:34 AM
    That....that's fine for a game of marathon like this.... And well, if you don't want that grind sorry boss. Sounds like cod is more up you alley. Also, that is some seriously strong language for people who stream. These are just people too. Good amount of them make good ends meet, or do it for the passion. They have lives too. I've met one. Pretty cool. Why hate on them? Not your life. No hate at all, sorry. Just my thoughts.

Lingua:

• 😁🍺

Lingua:

• [quote] Once I get to the point where the difficulty spectrum exceeds my ability and enjoyment turns to stress(from a stupid video game), I quit spending money.[/quote] Have yet to have THAT moment in Destiny. And if you do, sheesh. That speaks volumes about your baseline ability. Sorry man but this just isn't a difficult shooter at all. And unless you get bit by the 'i gotta have everything' bug I think you will be ok.

Lingua:

• By difficulty spectrum, I mean: Whisper of the Worm. I just couldn't get past the jumping puzzle. Clannies basically carried me. I'll never have the catalyst. Outbreak Perfected. Again with the stupid jumping puzzle and timer. Clannies to the rescue yet again. Another unobtainable catalyst. I have 5 Last Wish completions. Clan- Wanna raid? Me- I don't know the mechanics Clan- kill ads, do dps, don't die Me- Ok My clan has since disbanded. With all of the news dropping about Shadowkeep, I'm glad I picked up Borderlands 3. I'll play the free stuff for awhile and move on.

Lingua:

• 🙄

Lingua:

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon