JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discussioni su Destiny 2.
9/21/2019 9:31:05 PM

Question for Bungie & Community: Exotic Armor 2.0?

In the recent ViDoc, we have a scene where the new Nightfalls are being showcased and there is a potential reward defined as [i]Exotic Gear (Common)[/i]. My question for @Bungie and the Community is - are there now different levels of Exotic Gear? Will Exotic Armor also be impacted by the Armor 2.0 system? Can we mod and upgrade exotic armor?

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• I think it means that the exotic drop is common. Meaning it will drop at a higher chance.

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

1 Rispondi
    • Here’s how I think it works: To get Exotic armor 2.0, you can go to your collections and reacquire it, but it only gives you a static roll of stats (resilience, intellect, discipline, etc.) but you’re able to slot in all of your armor mods like you can with the rest of armor 2.0. The exotic armor that drops in the field now will have randomized stats, so now all you’re hunting for with exotic armor is good stats, and you don’t have to worry about perks

Lingua:

• I believe it just means you will get a piece. With the exotics now able to roll with random intrinsic perks ,you will try getting god rolls. It shows a helmet, so it will be a piece of armor, not a weapon.

Lingua:

5 Risposte
      Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon