JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discussioni su Destiny 2.
9/21/2019 9:16:26 PM
Basti

Console version is better than pc

Apart from the obvious performance difference and the fps, the console version is way better. Crucible has less bullshit and the playerbase is a lot better

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• Modificato da NVMYGT: 9/23/2019 9:57:11 PM
    I dont know how PC is because I have always played on console.... starting back as far as Atari, NES, Sega Genesis, ect forward. What I do know is that I'm sitting on my couch, reclined, about 12 foot away from my 75" Sony XBR 4K 3D Android powered tv running HDR on my PS4 Pro and blasting through my Sony 7.2 9 speaker surround sound. My controllers are wireless and I'm always comfortable. When I get bored I can switch on my 4k bluray player and watch a 3D movie if I please.

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

5 Risposte
    • PC is the best performance period, game looks better, plays better, feels better. I play on PC, Xbox 1 and PS4 I love to play PvE on PC because it is SO much crisper, more vibrant and the load times are super fast. If I decide to play PvP I will switch to my Xbox 1 as I can not compete with mouse and key board in PvP. : )

Lingua:

• Modificato da Resonance: 9/25/2019 2:28:46 PM
      Yeah, sure. And all first player sooters on console -- is pure and natural cybersport experience. 30 FPS, bad game controll with gamepad, aimassist and absolutely no skill requirements for PvE. For opposite, PC version have higher dynamic and required at least average aim, for killing those alien dummys. PvP and PvEvP on consoles... Well, how you say -- easy mode. Like drunk lasertag matches. So stop crying. If you like play on consoles that doesn't mean that console version is better.

Lingua:

• Console = Challenge PC = Easy mode

Lingua:

21 Risposte
      • I couldn’t imagine having to sit in a chair, at a desk, slumped over, face right in front of a monitor and still be able to enjoy myself. That’s like being at a job, not relaxing. I’ll take 30FPS, 60 second inventory screens and my recliner all day over having to sit uncomfortably in a chair with a player base of mostly cheaters, hackers and AFKers.

Lingua:

25 Risposte
        • I've gotta hand it to you op. Nice B8 M8 you are gonna eat good with all the fish you caught. I prefer ps4 but I cross saved to pc to play with my friends. Pc does have alot of cheaters but its easier to prove cheating on pc than it is console theres always a plus. Console has a bigger crowd but pc is overall more stable and more prone to have older people I've never gotten hate or salt mail like I do on playstation. Now everyone settle down and I'll tell you a hunter Bogeyman story . ⛺😟🗡

Lingua:

• The best part of console is only pulling the trigger on hand cannons half way

Lingua:

4 Risposte
          • Twenty five pounds of shit compared to fifty pounds of shit is still a lot of shit when talking about crucible. However, the console crowd doesn't seem to be as stupid ad the pc crowd. I come across so many more confused and incompetent pc players than I do on ps4

Lingua:

• T E N S I O N

Lingua:

• If you play hunter

Lingua:

• Console FoV of 72 FPS of 30 and below Crosshair is lowered LONG loading times in menues forced to pay PS+ or XBL just to play PC FoV of 105 FPS of 60 and way way more Crosshair is in the centre of the screen quick load times and super quick load times not getting forced to pay for PS+ or XBL "Crucible has less bullshit" yeah because everyone runs around with Dust Rock+Luna/NF+Wardcliff (statistics show that) aka the No Hand Loadout because PvP is shit on Console. "the playerbase is a lot better" well, i've never had a single hate msg on PC while my inbox on Console was full after a day of Comp. PC Version beats the Console Version in every way

Lingua:

5 Risposte
            • For me it depends on what I'm doing. PVE - I prefer PC, it's smoother, better looking etc. PVP - Prefer console, it's easier to get kills due to my reaction time I guess, it's also another level playing against people who are used to playing without recoil (I still can't understand how people think a controller is easier than M&K).

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
              • [quote]Apart from the obvious performance difference and the fps, the console version is way better. Crucible has less bullshit and the playerbase is a lot better[/quote] If you honestly believe this then you clearly have never touched Destiny on the PC.

Lingua:

7 Risposte
                • I can see how the wording of this might cause some friction in the future with other people, but I see the wisdom in it. I tried D2 on PC, and it’s practically a different game, it’s so alien. Even in comparison to other FPS games. It performs better, obviously, but the bonuses it gains cause it to break itself gameplay-wise. I can live with 30 FPS and a bit of UI lag if it means I can play the game the way it [i]should[/i] feel.

Lingua:

5 Risposte
                  • Reading these comments and now we're targeting pc and it's playerbase For what reason exactly?

Lingua:

2 Risposte
                    • No matter how great the community is there’s no getting around 30fps and no FOV scale. That alone negates the entire argument lol

Lingua:

3 Risposte
                      • Modificato da NightmareMan: 9/23/2019 2:21:36 AM
                        PC is kid mode. That is why PC cries about the game being easy.

Lingua:

12 Risposte
                        • If PC is so much better, why do 83% of the playerbase play on console ? Atleast we dont have to deal with joke matches where everybody is running an AFK farming macro. Thats a PC issue And Lunas Howl is still dominant on console, it still is on PC but those guys like to -blam!- about nothing. PS4 and One are limited, but Bungie is looking forward to PS5 and Xbox Scarlett, to really start evolving the game.

Lingua:

15 Risposte
                          • no

Lingua:

• Agree. I wish they never made d2 available on PC.

Lingua:

17 Risposte
                            • Pc is better... FACT No Recoil

Lingua:

5 Risposte
                              • On the contrary, crucible on console is overrun with a cheap meta. PC the meta is practically everything because zero recoil. I prefer PC PvP.

Lingua:

DredLap
                                DredLap

Still havent found what Im looking for. - vecchio

I play on both and agree.

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
                                • Modificato da TJM99: 9/22/2019 4:40:47 PM
                                  Considering how PC has literal advantages because of frame rate and can get overall pretty cheesy with its enhanced performance, I'm [i]almost[/i] willing to consider the entire platform as cheating to some degree. lol

Lingua:

21 Risposte
                                  • ATTN: mods please move this thread to the #Trivial section. thnx.

Lingua:

• That’s like your opinion, man.

Lingua:

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
                                  ;
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon