JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discussioni su Destiny 2.
9/21/2019 7:59:42 PM

I'm done with Destiny for now

This post is feedback for Bungie, so let me start by saying you can keep the flaming comments down as I will not be reading any responses, it's just my 2 cents. I'm a Y1 Destiny player and it was my daily life (too much of it like a lot of us). Later in D1, they started tying everything to "forced play". To get the good stuff , you HAVE to raid, you have to do Crucible, etc. Personally, I did the Raids, but blocking out 2 hours back then late at night made home life unbearable, so I stopped. I liked Crucible but got tired of the hate mail because I shoulder charged them too much, used my shotgun too much, etc., so I stopped that. The BEST thing Bungie did late in D1 was to tie upgrades to exotic engrams. You want to get them raiding? Fine. Crucible? Fine. PVE? Fine. At the end of D1 I still had 90+ exotics engrams packed away. Then comes D2 and it's back to the old philosophy. Want this gun? You HAVE to do Crucible. Want the masterwork for that gun you already earned? It might drop if you raid forever. The last straw is the Bad Juju. I put in all the time to get the discounts (took a while because I don't do the Crucible ones), but with 3 characters I still knocked it out. I started buying tributes and got the Juju. I bought more for the catalyst only to find you can't buy them all. To get to 45 I would have to do each Raid, Crucible, etc. Forced playing again. I don't take all the time to google everything like some so if I had learned you can't buy them (still took a ton of time to earn materials, etc), I would have stopped at the gun. You guys should take a note from other games like STO. You want this ship or a certain item? you just buy it. You but it with currency earned playing the game HOWEVER you like. It's all tied to time put in, but you can do they activities you enjoy. No, I'm not a whiner or complainer. I play this game to have fun and enjoy grinding for things, but to lock it behind types of gameplay some of us don't enjoy gives us no reason to play it anyway. I know you do this to get the metrices up to say "Look at how much crucible is played. Look how many raids are done". I'm confident that if you made it "play by choice", there would be even more activity. For example, make bounties "get 20 kills in Crucible" OR 50 kills in strikes OR 50 kills in Gambit, etc". Some people would love doing only Crucible and skipping PVE. Some would like to do everything in raids. Some just do PVE. It's just my opinion that I have heard from others as well, but for me, for now... I'm done. I purchased Shadowkeep and will try it out, but if it's the same forced play, then I'm out. It's been a great run for many years.

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• I too am a D1 Y1 Player (Played D1 Beta on Xbox 360 for 90 hours). I have about 9,000 hours combined from D1 and D2. Used to love the game, especially campaign, lore, exploring for collectibles etc. and being semi - retired, I played it a lot. I quit playing March 9 and deleted Destiny 2 from my Xbox One X (which I bought primarily for playing Destiny). I got fed up with paying $69.99 CDN for $10 CDN worth of new content, and the only way to be high enough light to actually play the "New Content" was to grind over and over in +1 light level increments 18+ month old content I had already played to death. And the "New Content" (assuming one can call "Gambit Prime" new - it seems to me just recycled Gambit frankly) was uninteresting, boring, had little if any main story lore relevancy (to me) and of limited re-playability. Nothing seems to have changed going forward either. At this point I see very little reason to come back to Destiny. The ViDocs and their rambling confusing explanation about the buzz word "Living World" for the future does nothing to make me happy (i.e. I do not want to pay for content that has an expiry date). I will not be ordering ShadowKeep at all until I see exactly what we get after it launches and after I have played the free version to see how broken the game has once again become.

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

28 Risposte
    • See you in October

Lingua:

• These posts are just STUPID. Are you done with Destiny?? ok just leave and f*** off. Nobody cares dude.

Lingua:

• Modificato da Doom Random: 9/22/2019 10:29:16 AM
      These "I Quit the game for this or that reason" posts have been created in these forums since time immemorial, and Bungie has trudged along their path regardless of how many have cropped up. I commend the typing practice, but you're wasting the effort. Also, if you're going to label your resignation as feedback-based, the least you could do is NOT say the following to utterly destroy how seriously anyone takes you Titling the post 'I'm done with Destiny for now', and ending it with 'I purchased Shadowkeep and will try it out'. Either you're done, or you're not. Pick one, stop contradicting yourself. If you expect a company to be damaged by your departure, you can't tell them "But I'll still use your products even though I think you suck". [quote]No, I'm not a whiner or complainer[/quote] Yes you are. If you have a list of complaints, you are a complainer. Whether your complaints are good or bad is up to you. If your complaints are valid, like rampant game-breaking bugs (FO76), lack of content (Anthem), or anything like that, fine. But if I can summarize your complaints as "I don't like this stuff I have to do so I can have everything I want", your complaints will be lacking in merit to those that matter. [quote]You guys should take a note from other games like STO[/quote] You are literally advocating for the ONE THING that absolutely [b][i][u]everybody[/u][/i][/b] in the gaming world is against. Pay to Win. STO is built upon Lockboxes, it HEAVILY compels you to purchase with real money. Sure, you can buy the keys using the Dilithium to Zen conversion market, but there's a limit of, what, 8,000 Dilithium that you can refine every 24 hours? I did the math once for the Kelvin-Timeline Intel Dreadnought Cruiser: You had one of 2 certain methods of acquiring it: 1. Spending roughly (at least) 400,000 Dilithium in the Dilithium Exchange to acquire Zen. Unless someone in there is higher than Mt. Olympus, the price per Zen will not be below 108 at best. That would net you about 3700 Zen. That is equal to 29 keys, at 125 Zen per key. You then had 29 chances of opening a Kelvin Timeline Lockbox...with something to the tune of a .001% chance of grabbing the Dreadnought Cruiser. 2. Buying it off the Galactic Trade Market (or whatever the universal market is called) where the price would be, at a minimum, 15-45 million credits, or exceeding several hundred billion. The best way to get that kind of money? Selling Fleet Modules (which you can only get with Zen, at 500 a pop) at 5-20m each, or buying keys and selling them on the market for 1m each. You could do that going the Dilithium route, yes, but with the 8,000 cap in place, it would take you...well, a disgusting period of time to acquire just the aforementioned 400,000 Dilithium. And what's the fastest way to get Zen? Buying it outright. 100 zen = $1. How much zen would you need to buy 45 million credits worth of Keys? 5,625. That's $56 to buy enough zen to buy enough keys to generate at least 45 million credits to acquire the ship IF it wasn't being sold in the high million to extreme billions. So, let's say that's not enough money. Okay, fleet modules sell for 5-20m each, right? You can get 1 billion credits with just 20 modules...which cost 10,000 Zen. That's now $100. AND THIS IS ALL JUST FOR THE FREAKING SHIP HULL. TL;DR - Don't suggest Bungie take notes from STO, a game built upon a virtual store that sells ACTUAL PAY TO WIN CONTENT by making the grind for gear and item 100x longer to force players to spend money to make the grind shorter, when Bungie already get's flak for marketing and maintaining COSMETIC items in the virtual store. edit: missing words.

Lingua:

3 Risposte
      • Modificato da Demon XXVII: 9/22/2019 7:27:15 AM
        [quote][b]PvPFodder[/b] I'm done with Destiny for now[/quote] [quote]I purchased Shadowkeep and will try it out.[/quote] [i]Yeah! You show them who’s boss Preorder SK then take a 9 day break from game [/i] See you, a week on Tuesday 😆👍

Lingua:

2 Risposte
        • This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen tbh. Of course you have to play the game to get the best stuff. They don't sell Dragon Armor at Belethor's General Goods, you don't get Lenendaries out of Vending machines in BL, you can't just buy a full set of green tier armor in Diablo. You want the good shit? Play the game and earn it. Don't expect to just get handed shit because "I've played a while" and "I deserve it" Lazy ass

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
          • Eeehhh... Issuing just a currency to an item is probably not the way to go. Especially with how hungry companies are nowadays for that sweet, sweet micro transactions. Best way to go about it, I would think, is adding and refining the matchmaking system to activities. Matchmaking for raids in case someone doesn’t want to search manually, and add an option for people that do. Fix Crucible matchmaking. Etc.

Lingua:

• Bye 👋

Lingua:

• I agree 1000% percent. Although I didn't play D1 when it was new I did play D2 during it's unpopular times when you had to join a new clan every two weeks because they all simply died. I got all but the same tributes you lack. I did get the catalyst but the rifle is so lackluster especially in the sound category that I rarely use it.

Lingua:

• Senseless crying as usual.

Lingua:

• Waaaaahhhh I have to do work to get a gun wahhhhhh I want stuff without effort wahhhhhh, shut the -blam!- up, if you want something you need effort for it, but if you don't wanna out effort in you don't deserve it. Personally I could care less about grabbing that pulse rifle, I would do the discounts etc but I prefer my redrix. Now if I did want that gun, guess what I would have to put in? E f f o r t.

Lingua:

• It blows my mind people don't take 2mins to read or watch a guide first.

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
            • The "forced play" arguement is so stupid All I read is [quote]wah wah I don't like crucible but I should still get the rewards tied to crucible wah wah[/quote] No. You don't deserve the rewards if you don't do the activities for it. I don't have the raid gear. Do you see me crying? No. Because I don't do the raid, therefore I don't deserve any of the gear. I dont play strikes, therefore I don't have vanguard pinnacle weapons. If you don't like the game, then just say you don't like the game. Don't even post about it. Don't bring up these arguments, it just makes you look like a baby and like you're seeking attention, and that you feel entitled to everything in game just because you play everyday [spoiler]you're not entitled to shit[/spoiler] Tldr; "forced play" arguement makes you look like you feel entitled to have stuff, even if you don't put in the effort for the item

Lingua:

5 Risposte
              • Why do people keep writing goodbye letters ,even though they’ll be coming back October 1st This is a game ,not a godamn divorce

Lingua:

17 Risposte
                • So you quit because you couldn't get the Bad JuJu catalyst. Lmao.

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
                  • Yeah you take that week off from Destiny! Sure showed them!

Lingua:

• Leaving is almost euphoric. Just the sense of relief after not going back for the daily grind is very uplifting. Before I left I would see these posts and think "who the hell cares?," But now after I've left I can relate. The game just kept hitting me with low-balls and I figured that this new game structure doesn't punish me for not being there. I can come back after a year or more and still be able to get all that precious loot. [spoiler]Also dislike when they constantly make you re-earn everything or Nerf what you liked.[/spoiler]

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
                    • Toodles

Lingua:

• Damn talk about being super entitled. If you're not going to put the work for it, don't complain you aren't going to get the loot. That stupid, work for your gearz that is what the game is about. And please dont ask Bungie to take notes from a Pay to Win game. You legit shouldn't be able to out right buy pinnacle guns in Destiny by playing lazy patrols. And public events. Its asanine. If you are going to give feedback, atleast give some legit points instead of just rambling about how you want to be entitled.

Lingua:

• I just youtube how to get a gun, see what I have to do an say F-that. It’s a timesaver.

Lingua:

• Later Guardian!

Lingua:

• [quote]I'm done.[/quote] [quote]I purchased Shadowkeep and will try it out, but if it's the same forced play, then I'm out.[/quote]🤦🏽‍♂️ get yourself together, man.

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
                      • I'll alert the media

Lingua:

• Same thing with Bad Juju here. I walked to the max discount and bought all the Tributes, but... Still short? No catalyst? I bought them all! Oh, a search reveals that they won't show up at all unless you have the Triumphs already. But you -blam!-ers have my mats and bright dust and that's all that matters, right? -blam!- you.

Lingua:

9 Risposte
                        • The forced play argument is really stupid imo. If you don’t want to do the activity, don’t complain about not having the loot.

Lingua:

• Oh u want the juju catalyst. Then u have to play the game. They don’t just hand out stuff for free dude.

Lingua:

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon