JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discussioni su Destiny 2.
Modificato da BlurredKnight: 9/20/2019 8:54:39 PM

Let’s talk warlock melee

It’s cool that you balanced warlock melee base range down to the hunters and titans but there is still a huge problem with this that hasn’t been resolved since vanilla destiny 2, the fact that titans and hunters melee speed is way faster warlocks do not stand a chance. In destiny 1 understand that warlocks melee range could be a bit too much but there melee speed was never as fast as the titans or the hunters unless you added melee speed gauntlets to your arsenal but the fact that doesn’t exist in destiny 2 the warlocks melee is beneath and unbalanced. 10/10 times if a warlock faces a Titan or a hunter in a melee battle the warlock will lose and this has been an issue since vanilla that hasn’t been brought up to speed. Possible fixes could be up melee range just a hair to compensate slow warlock melee speed or just tune the warlocks base melee to be as fast as other class melees. This isn’t just for PvP this is also a crucial PvE aspect as well, I could sit here and explain why but if y’all are reading this you probably have played the game and understand why already.

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• Bump

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• BlurredKnight You make some valid points and i agree that eververse must be removed from this game but, Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather, he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank just outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

Lingua:

7 Risposte
    • There abilities need a buff in general i cant kill anyone with void grenades you think a fusion grenade would kill some one but all it does it take part of there shield down why does it take a warlock 3 hits when it takes hunters and titans 2

Lingua:

• Modificato da DarkOverlord_9: 9/21/2019 3:22:46 AM
      Bungie doesn’t care about Warlocks or the game’s most basic class balance. They have continuously ignored this issue for the entirety of Destiny 2’s lifecycle, all while adding scams to eververse that no one wanted. They’re incompetent hacks.

Lingua:

• Just commenting to keep it fresh.

Lingua:

• Bungie has heard you loud and clear. Upon the next update, we'll nerf warlock melee even further because I played a game of Destiny and decided that it was too good. We'll also rename the Titan class into the "Datto" class and force everyone to play it. We're real excited about these changes and we love that we're taking this journey with you. (I agree with your post, I'm just being sarcastic).

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
      • Modificato da Mpire4: 9/22/2019 8:49:43 PM
        I've been leveling up my warlock recently, and I agree with you. Their melee is really annoying to use, they don't seem to really have any overpowered meta stuff that the whole class uses, and their jump is horrible. Take this from a year 1 titan enthusiast who is ashamed with his class's tendency to use only OEM and bottom tree, then call the people who complain about it bad at the game. I've tried them and it takes barely any effort to do well. Why does Bungie have to ruin all I hold near and dear? The only thing that comforts me is that I'm the only titan left who uses at least a little bit of skill. I pretty much hate all the classes now. I didn't even think that was possible.

Lingua:

• If Titans get a shoulder charge with their shield and hammer, and Hunters get a slide attack with their staff, Then Warlocks should get an aerial lunge with their sword.

Lingua:

9 Risposte
        • Modificato da Fiend: 9/22/2019 10:01:54 PM
          Funny how idiots compare uncharged melee to charged melees as false justification for it being balanced. Last I checked Titans still do the most damage in a melee. Mortar blast melee is like the same as atomic breach yet it actually procs. Hunters have the furthest charged melee and the second fastest titans have the second furthest melee and is the fastest. Warlocks are the slowest and by far not the furthest. In d1 warlocks had pretty far uncharged melee range and wasn't the fastest. We also had one of the further melee charges but was beaten out by throwing knife. We also had less speed with a charged melee then any other class. We had a ohk melee and that was tied to sunsinger and had 2 charges if you ran the claws of ahamkara. We do have a ohk grenade and that's a charge up for d2.

Lingua:

• It's such a stupid thing. "We nerfed your range, but didn't bother to address the other stats that affect it."

Lingua:

• Yeah... warlocks could use a melee buff. I miss flame shield from d1

Lingua:

5 Risposte
          • At the very minimum, Warlocks need their melee buffed. there's a lot more that they could get, but that little thing should be simple for even Bungie to address.

Lingua:

3 Risposte
            • Both Titan and Warlock needs heavy nerfing to make pvp balanced. I realy hope they make some major balancing in Shadowkeep! Titans oneshot melee is stupid as is locks oneshot nade, and dont get me started on the superes. This game is good but it can be even greater. if only they brought in some people who got exp in pvp building. Go and snag some of dem Arena devs on Blizzard Bungie!

Lingua:

15 Risposte
              • Have you not seen how amazing our Titan biceps are? Of course we punch faster, it’s carrying that huge hammer everywhere, it’s a total upper body work out let me tell you!!

Lingua:

• Modificato da Necrogen: 9/21/2019 3:15:51 AM
                You know you have a supernova grenade that you throw at people's faces right? [i]really?[/i] were going to worry about melee fights now? If you want to extend the range then put on the exotic gauntlets that do so for you.

Lingua:

9 Risposte
                • Omg warlocks have sanguine alchemy what more could you want?!?!?!?

Lingua:

2 Risposte
                  • Naa

Lingua:

• I mean yeah if you're talking about an uncharged melee but you realize you have some of the most powerful charged melees in the game especially considering build potential? If you think warlocks melee isnt up to par its likely because you are looking at it from the aspect of just pressing your melee key.

Lingua:

5 Risposte
                    • Yes

Lingua:

you are mistaken... the problem is that hunters have melee + knife, titans have shoulder charge... need i say more ? solution: when a warlock has no grenade, a second (instant) melee is available [hit frag immediately after 1st melee] and a left hand melee happens (slightly weaker) but followed by a "wag finger" emote... [i]no you didn't ![/i] Think about it o_O

Lingua:

5 Risposte
                      • I dont think I've ever missed a Warlock melee lunge, but I've missed plenty of fists and knife melee's.

Lingua:

• Strange since I sometimes lose to Warlocks. Fascinating

Lingua:

1 Rispondi
                        Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon