JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forum

postato inizialmente in: I Miss Random Rolled Vendor Weapons
9/20/2019 8:40:48 PM
I hate collecting chips and turning them in like a slot machine. I would like it better to see all the weapons or armor out in the vendors inventory with different rolls each week.
English

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• So a slot machine that you can't play as often?

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• D2 vendors need a combination of being able to buy weapons/gear from vendors with currency, trade in materials, tokens, as well as sell unique vendor weapons and gear with rolls that change every week, as well as being able to rank up with those vendors and be able to gain vendor weapons and gear, and maybe if you rank up high enough with them, the vendor will do a 'Pssst, I hear you're pretty handy with <insert weapon type here> and you have cash to burn... want to buy _this_? *opens up leather trenchcoat, revealing some OP Exotic or Legendary with random perks*'. Or the vendor will randomly give you some vendor-specific weapon bounty for a Legendary weapon, which you can then keep or turn in to upgrade into an Exotic.

Lingua:

• Exactly. But this will not be the case anytime soon

Lingua:

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon