JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forum

postato inizialmente in: I Miss Random Rolled Vendor Weapons
Modificato da Odin: 9/20/2019 1:11:48 PM
Odin

I wish the entire D1 loot system was applied to D2. I'm done with their cosmetic game at this point thinking, "less is better".
English

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• It's not less is better, it's less means your choices have meaning. Get it right. Who plays fantasy video games to make meaningful choices anyway? I play this crap to get away from my tough choices.

Lingua:

Fate i bravi. Prima di postare date un'occhiata al nostro codice di condotta. Annulla Modifica Crea squadra Invia

• "Choices have meaning"? You got to have choices in the first place to even come to that conclusion 😄 Knowing how this game loot pool is that is more than half cosmetics with hundreds of duplicates with just the name changed and its call a "new item"? What game are you playing?

Lingua:

• It's called sarcasm. They used that meaningful choices line for the cores.

Lingua:

• Yeah, it's actually stupid whoever comes up with the ines they use, but whats really sad is how some fall for it and try to defend it.

Lingua:

• Modificato da Doom3ter is BS: 9/20/2019 2:48:00 PM
    Yep, agree, bungie needs to focus on actual improvements to this game.

Lingua:

• How is armor 2.0, infinitely exchangeable weapon modding, finisher moves that allow to you to make the choice of using super energy to grant benefits to you and your time, and the other 9000 things being introduced in like 10 days not “actual improvements to the game” Open your eyes. Think a little bigger

Lingua:

• Modificato da Odin: 9/21/2019 8:29:37 PM
    Well, how is screwing up things so bad for a sequel that you had to make 2 major overhauls just to bring it back somewhat of what d1 offered? That's not called "improvements" That is called trying to fix your screw-ups and trying to pass it off as "we're improving things, well Bungievision, if you would stop trying to fix wasn't isn't broken, this nonsense wouldn't happen, duh!

Lingua:

• Modificato da holydracoeva: 9/21/2019 12:19:43 PM
    Armor 2.0 looks great on paper, but think about it, only 3 mod slots, finishers being a mod as well as stat mods not having a special slot. You'll most likely have to dedicate one mod slot on each piece of armor to get a specific build if you want a super build, or grenade build, etc. It's not as great as it seems unfortunatly.

Lingua:

• [quote]Armor 2.0 looks great on paper, but think about it, only 3 mod slots, finishers being a mod as well as stat mods not having a special slot. You'll most likely have to dedicate one mod slot on each piece of armor to get a specific build if you want a super build, or grenade build, etc. It's not as great as it seems unfortunatly.[/quote]

Lingua:

• Modificato da Doom3ter is BS: 9/21/2019 3:41:44 PM
    How about more strikes, more maps, more exotics (not old exotics from D1) actual raids not raid lairs, fixing pvp, getting rid of cheats, allowing us to pick bounties from the ship, fixing the forge quest, proper weapon balancing just to name a few Instead of More Eververse shit I love how you say 9000 other things...I can say that too, “and the other 9000 things they need to fix”

Lingua:

• The thing about it, it's not as hard as Bungie is making it out to be.

Lingua:

• Modificato da Doom3ter is BS: 9/20/2019 11:42:34 PM
    Or the other community members that always say programming is hard to defend bungie’s lack of actions.

Lingua:

• Modificato da Odin: 9/20/2019 11:56:53 PM
    [quote]Or the other community members that always say programming is hard to defend bungie’s lack of actions.[/quote] Programing is work, but when they keep reusing saved data over and over and over again, yeah... The excuse some come up for this company is comical at times. Like using Tess as an excuse to say "they need to pay their bills" Um, this entire world has the same responsibilities, but you don't see more than half this world crying to the world, "my job is too hard"

Lingua:

• 👍👍

Lingua:

• You must not understand. [quote]Making content is hard. [/quote] -[i]Bungie[/i]

Lingua:

• I'd like to see one of the devs come to work with me. I'm 50-years-old and I put more physical energy in a day then they do in 2 weeks if that. Just one day and they would probably cry that their hands got dirty.

Lingua:

• bungies idea of new content is a neato emblem that shows you did something neato. but creating something neato is really hard so pay us more money for a free to play game. 🙄

Lingua:

• It's actually sad how lazy this company has become since Halo days. It seems the only team that puts any real work in this game is the skybox and is the only thing Bungie ever highlights in any video they make when they got to sell something.

Lingua:

• lol, sad but true

Lingua:

Non ti è permesso visualizzare questo contenuto.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon