JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/28/2014 8:19:21 AM
I'd like info too. Titafall is not available on Games on Demand for my 360 Elite, and thus I didn't buy it. After completing GTA V my 360 started to do weird things when I do not use an installed game. And, thinking that my lens has only seen the damned GTA V, makes me wonder about the quality of the components used to bring us a 360 console... I have hope though, since the beta was downloadable on 360 and it worked very well (at least for me).
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• My biggest concern is getting the game, finding out it can't be fully installed and being unable to get a refund, like with W:TNO. I pretty much lost £40 there, and I have friends who are getting Destiny too. I need to know this, as do lots of 360 gamers, but we're not being told. Why? The money I could spend on Destiny, could also be spent on my Wii U, so that's what it comes down to. They either tell me in advance, or I don't buy it, and I would hope that everyone else on the 360 who is unsure will follow me in doing so, but after seeing the history of the last 7 years, I somehow doubt that. I'll stick to my principles though. I've never played Halo or CoD, based on principle. I stopped buying all Ubisoft games after AC:Brotherhood on principle. I guess I'll just avoid Destiny on principle too. Part of the reason why I'm turning my back on this section of the industry anyway. Too much unthinking western capitalism as the predominant mentality and primary justification for all things. It's a shallow and weak argument, but it's supporter's are generally either the wealthy or the stupid, neither of which are willing to accept a differing view, though for obviously different reasons. Pretty much sums up b.net right there.^^^

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon